Curry is better than Lebron ever was

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Curry is better than Lebron ever was

Post by kobeunderbite »

Riley had his asshole stretched in here, brutal to see.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

wailuaFC wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: Feel free to find somewhere where either rtiff or I said curry was better then lebron, not statistically or offensively, but overall better
Feel free to find somewhere where i said Curry didn't have better stats this year.
The difference is I've never argued that you said something you didn't whereas this entire time you've gone about inventing arguments that rtiff and I have supposedly been using, ie creating strawmen.
Nope. I said that Curry had better stats, but LeBron was still better offensively. Rtiff was very ambiguous from there on out. I asked him several times to simply clear it up and restate his position, but he wouldn't. Why?
All we kept getting was"one could make an arguemnt"...an argument for what? that Curry had better stats, or that Curry has surpassed LeBron. Even now he wont answer the question.

Do you and Rtiff agree with this statement...Curry had better stats, but LeBron is still better offensively?

Should be a simple answer right?
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Riley had his asshole stretched in here, brutal to see.
Rtiff needs all the help he can get here kiddo...way step in and white knight for him. He thanks you.
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Feel free to find somewhere where i said Curry didn't have better stats this year.
The first page in this thread.

"LeBron is a better offensive player. Not only do the stats bear that out, but watch a game"

After I showed you that the stats showed the opposite, you still disagreed for multiple posts before finally conceding.

I also like how you claimed to have "made me admit that LeBron was the better player overall," and I responded by simply referring you back to the same Page in this thread...Page 1...

...where I explicitly stated that LeBron is the better overall.

Like Wailua said, you need to re-read this thread.
I was speaking in terms of career and overall. Since you decided to switch gears and start posting in a vacuum,I conceded that "this season" Curry had better stats. However, just like I said on page one, LeBron is the better offensive player than Curry.
You agree with that correct?
This is the last time I'm going to post in this thread, riley: I'm tired of repeating myself.

Re-read the thread. Never once, at any time, did I "switch gears." I keep telling you that, and you don't listen. Other people keep telling you that, and you respond by saying that they're only agreeing with me because they don't like you (the world's weakest excuse-- it's the equivalent of blaming the refs for a loss).

Enjoy Game 7. Re-read the thread.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

rileymartin wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:Riley had his asshole stretched in here, brutal to see.
Rtiff needs all the help he can get here kiddo...way step in and white knight for him. He thanks you.

lol he actually pm'd me and asked for help, I'll happily oblige any request.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
The first page in this thread.

"LeBron is a better offensive player. Not only do the stats bear that out, but watch a game"

After I showed you that the stats showed the opposite, you still disagreed for multiple posts before finally conceding.

I also like how you claimed to have "made me admit that LeBron was the better player overall," and I responded by simply referring you back to the same Page in this thread...Page 1...

...where I explicitly stated that LeBron is the better overall.

Like Wailua said, you need to re-read this thread.
I was speaking in terms of career and overall. Since you decided to switch gears and start posting in a vacuum,I conceded that "this season" Curry had better stats. However, just like I said on page one, LeBron is the better offensive player than Curry.
This is the last time I'm going to post in this thread, riley: I'm tired of repeating myself.

Re-read the thread. Never once, at any time, did I "switch gears." I keep telling you that, and you don't listen. Other people keep telling you that, and you respond by saying that they're only agreeing with me because they don't like you (the world's weakest excuse-- it's the equivalent of blaming the refs for a loss).

LOL, as usual through this entire thread, more ambiguity.

I ask again Rtiff, do you agree with this statement...

Curry had better stats this year, but LeBron is still the better offensive player?

How many more times will you avoid the question?
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Why is Rtiff so afraid to answer that one question? Is it because he sobered up?
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Madnessssss wrote:Curry is more unguardable and has more winning impact. Look at that roster and looking at 67 wins and headed to WCG with rookie coach. Case closed.
Dude u were trashing him just a few days ago when memphis was up 2-1 lol
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Madnessssss wrote:Curry is more unguardable and has more winning impact. Look at that roster and looking at 67 wins and headed to WCF with rookie coach. Case closed.
While I disagree, at least you aren't afraid of simply stating your opinion instead of dancing around like a monkey for 16 pages.
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Curry had better stats this year, but LeBron is still the better offensive player?

I have answered that question MULTIPLE times in this thread.

Go back and read. I'm not repeating myself again.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

rtiff68 wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:

I have answered that question MULTIPLE times in this thread.

Go back and read. I'm not repeating myself again.
Not surprising.

Just keep on dancing.

Funny how you keep saying that you are done, but yet you keep coming back for one more dance lol.
It is pretty obvious at this point why you will not answer that one simply question...you have been exposed.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

"he aint westbrook or harden, but he's very good."

Madnesssss
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

I ask again Rtiff...

Do you agree with this statement... Curry had better stats this year, but LeBron is still the better offensive player.

Why are you so afraid to answer this one simple question? Just say yes you agree, or no you don't agree. It will clear up alot of your ambiguity in this thread.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Noah has been the better defender carreer wise, and was the reigning DPOY.....does that mean he is/was a "better defender" this year than say.....Draymond Green...? of course not, Green has surpassed him as of now.

That said....

Curry was the better offensive player this season.....therefore, by definition, is currently the better offensive player..... and has surpassed Bronze. The onus is now on Bronze to "retake" being the better offensive player next season....until that happens....Curry is the better offensive player. Period. Who has had the better "career" so far offensively is an entirely different argument and irrelevant to what rtiff and Wally are stating.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Repeat3peat wrote:Noah has been the better defender carreer wise, and was the reigning DPOY.....does that mean he is/was a "better defender" this year than say.....Draymond Green...? of course not.

That said....

Curry was the better offensive player this season.....therefore, by definition, is currently the better offensive player..... and has surpassed Bronze. The onus is now on Bronze to "retake" being the better offensive player next season....until that happens....Curry is the better offensive player. Period. Who has had the better "career" so far offensively is an entirely different argument and irrelevant to what rtiff and Wally are stating.
This exactly
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

LOL. Thread of the year material here.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Repeat3peat wrote:Noah has been the better defender carreer wise, and was the reigning DPOY.....does that mean he is/was a "better defender" this year than say.....Draymond Green...? of course not, Green has surpassed him as of now.

That said....

According to Rtiff and Wailau, one could only make an argument that Curry was better, it isn't a foregone conclusion so no, LeBron has not been surpassed.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

wailuaFC wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:Noah has been the better defender carreer wise, and was the reigning DPOY.....does that mean he is/was a "better defender" this year than say.....Draymond Green...? of course not.

That said....

This exactly
Oh, so now you are saying that Curry HAS surpassed LeBron?
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

rileymartin wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:

That said....

This exactly
Oh, so now you are saying that Curry HAS surpassed LeBron?
In my opinion yes, but I could see an argument being made for lebron (all of the excuses you posted earlier) and while I may not agree with it and there may be more evidence to the contrary, you're more then entitled to your opinion
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

rileymartin wrote:I ask again Rtiff...

Do you agree with this statement... Curry had better stats this year, but LeBron is still the better offensive player.

Why are you so afraid to answer this one simple question? Just say yes you agree, or no you don't agree. It will clear up alot of your ambiguity in this thread.
Your question is flawed riley as like I said earlier in the thread. LeBron can't shoot like Curry and Curry can't drive to the basket and post up like LeBron.