Better career stats? Kareem or Jordan?

Talk about anything here.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Re: Better career stats? Kareem or Jordan?

Post by paskeezy3000 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Be glad that you learned something for today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everyone who ever loved you was wrong.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

y2ktors wrote:
I guess someone forgot to tell him that Kareem was never a member of the Nation of Islam. So what does his religion have to do with him being a "radical" because I've yet to hear this about Kareem.

Ali and Malcolm were. Malcolm X did eventually leave the Nation and became a Sunni Muslim.
I never said he was part of the NOI. Read again doofus. I merely said that the Nation of Islam is an extreme form of psychological protest of African Americans against America and Western Civilization. But in principle when a black man of America converts to Islam, it is generally because he seeks a system which will justify his hatred for America and white people while giving him a morality which he believes will make him morally superior to white people and black christians.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Christians who switch to Islam are basically like white chicks who go out of their way to get with black dudes.

#sociology
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

paskeezy3000 wrote: Everyone who ever loved you was wrong.
not everyone but a lot of folks. And they are contemptuous and deciduous as they come.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
y2ktors wrote:
I guess someone forgot to tell him that Kareem was never a member of the Nation of Islam. So what does his religion have to do with him being a "radical" because I've yet to hear this about Kareem.

Ali and Malcolm were. Malcolm X did eventually leave the Nation and became a Sunni Muslim.
I never said he was part of the NOI. Read again doofus. I merely said that the Nation of Islam is an extreme form of psychological protest of African Americans against America and Western Civilization. But in principle when a black man of America converts to Islam, it is generally because he seeks a system which will justify his hatred for America and white people while giving him a morality which he believes will make him morally superior to white people and black christians.

Is this fact or your opinion?

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

y2ktors wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
y2ktors wrote:

fact.
remember Chris Jackson of the NBA? Also check out the polls of Muslims and see what they think of America and the West.
Y2K

Post by Y2K »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
y2ktors wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:I never said he was part of the NOI. Read again doofus. I merely said that the Nation of Islam is an extreme form of psychological protest of African Americans against America and Western Civilization. But in principle when a black man of America converts to Islam, it is generally because he seeks a system which will justify his hatred for America and white people while giving him a morality which he believes will make him morally superior to white people and black christians.

fact.
remember Chris Jackson of the NBA? Also check out the polls of Muslims and see what they think of America and the West.
So all black Muslims in America the same, right? They all have the Same story and same agenda, right?

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

y2ktors wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
y2ktors wrote:

fact.
So all black Muslims in America the same, right? They all have the Same story and same agenda, right?
african americans who convert to islam generally do so out of hatred of America and western civilization.
its a psychological protest against Western Civilization and Christendom to throw off the yoke of the majority Christian religion, accept another religion even to the changing of names from English to Arabic.

Funny thing is when Arabs and Muslims become Christians they still keep their arabic names. When African Americans become Muslims they go the whole route from Abdul, Shabazz, Mohammed, Khan, Mamoud, Khadiza, Aisha, Amir, Qasim, Omar, Adellah etc. It is heinous rebellion to the uttermost whereby a person want to strip ever facet of their identity merely because they hate the white man. But on the bright side, they do not go back to Africa or Muslim lands. They stay in America and advocate leftist politics.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Well this thread has gone to hell fast. KAJ during the regular season. MJ during the playoffs.
Y2K

Post by Y2K »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
y2ktors wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:fact.
african americans who convert to islam generally do so out of hatred of America and western civilization.
its a psychological protest against Western Civilization and Christendom to throw off the yoke of the majority Christian religion, accept another religion even to the changing of names from English to Arabic.

Funny thing is when Arabs and Muslims become Christians they still keep their arabic names. When African Americans become Muslims they go the whole route from Abdul, Shabazz, Mohammed, Khan, Mamoud, Khadiza, Aisha, Amir, Qasim, Omar, Adellah etc. It is heinous rebellion to the uttermost whereby a person want to strip ever facet of their identity merely because they hate the white man. But on the bright side, they do not go back to Africa or Muslim lands. They stay in America and advocate leftist politics.
but the question remains: Has Kareem
Done anything to display leftist politics and a hated for America and white men?

paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Da Stars. wrote:Well this thread has gone to hell fast. KAJ during the regular season. MJ during the playoffs.
Wrong. Kareem led his teams to 10 finals. Won 6. Lol @ only going to 6 finals.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:Well this thread has gone to hell fast. KAJ during the regular season. MJ during the playoffs.
Then he also lead the team to 4 finals losses.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Da Stars. wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
Kareem- 6 NBA championships 10 conference championships

Mj- 6 NBA championships 6 conference championships
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: Wrong. Kareem led his teams to 10 finals. Won 6. Lol @ only going to 6 finals.

Jordan 6 finals MVP's. KAJ 2 of them. So who was the other 4 finals MVP players. LOL. Right. :lol: :lol: :lol:
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Da Stars. wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

Jordan 6 finals MVP's. KAJ 2 of them. So who was the other 4 finals MVP players. LOL. Right. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kareem played before media agendas, NBA agendas, corporate agenda and product placement took over the NBA. Finals MVP is made up. It's a meaningless invention corrupted by gatorade and Nike.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: Kareem- 6 NBA championships 10 conference championships

Kareem played before media agendas, NBA agendas, corporate agenda and product placement took over the NBA. Finals MVP is made up. It's a meaningless invention corrupted by gatorade and Nike.

Nice tap dance. Just proved that KAJ was not always the best player on the court during the finals. He missed a game and the Lakers won. Some young man won the finals MVP that year. Now what was his name again. Oh yes Magic. Now go grill me a hamburger.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Da Stars. wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

Nice tap dance. Just proved that KAJ was not always the best player on the court during the finals. He missed a game and the Lakers won. Some young man won the finals MVP that year. Now what was his name again. Oh yes Magic. Now go grill me a hamburger.
Compare magics numbers vs kareems numbers in '80. Why am I teaching your old ass history gramps? You're twice my age.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

I love Magic btw. Him winning the MVP in the '80 finals just supports my argument that it isn't the supreme measure of who is the best player on the winning team.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

The competition to get out of the west through most of the eighties was very soft. The west was generally pretty horrid and the Lakers had little competition to come out of the west. The east was the conference with a much tougher road to travel to make the finals back then.

Kareem should have won finals MVP when Magic won it for the first time. But he clearly didn't "lead" the Lakers to all those finals. That's make believe.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:The competition to get out of the west through most of the eighties was very soft. The west was generally pretty horrid and the Lakers had little competition to come out of the west. The east was the conference with a much tougher road to travel to make the finals back then.

Kareem should have won finals MVP when Magic won it for the first time. But he clearly didn't "lead" the Lakers to all those finals. That's make believe.
He was the leader of the Lakers. The captain if you will.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe