Talk about anything here.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Re: More proof of Brother Charles lies and BULLSHIT lol

Post by BrotherCharles »

LookAway wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
LookAway wrote: Why?

The term may derive from mula (old Galician-Portuguese, from the Latin mūlus), meaning mule, the hybrid offspring of a horse and a donkey.

http://parlourmagazine.com/2010/09/mula ... xceptable/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[youtube]7Q9HjKQYV1Q[/youtube]
Not in my derivation dictionary. late 16th century: from Spanish mulato, from Arabic muwallad ‘person of mixed race.
I think some people just live to be offended
Okay, tomorrow when you see someone that is light-skinned please refer to them as a "mulatto". I would be interested to hear your feedback.
Make AngerGeneral Great Again
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

LookAway wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
LookAway wrote: I like his perm :skip:
Not a perm. Good hair like mine.
I know a Brazillian blowout when I see it :)
You seem to be quite curious about people of colour.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Chuck.... you know bumping this over and over doesn’t make you look like less of a liar, right? :laugh3:
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

LNS wrote:Chuck.... you know bumping this over and over doesn’t make you look like less of a liar, right? :laugh3:
Not in the business of bumping threads.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Please. I burried you once and you ran like a girl. Sudanese is still waiting for your redacted brokerage statement. But, then again, you're broke.

You're bluster and no substance.
Do you really think that I would submit my personal or corporate financial data to an anonymous internet troll?!!
I know you post like your life depends on it, but how stupid can you really be?!!!

I love the fact that you derive much of your self-esteem from this mythical site. I remember that I was reading your bullshit about you brokerage success. Mario, the world is a very small place. I found out that you were a fraud, a pretender and not as successful as you pretend to be.

We can simply exchange postal codes and go from there. You can get the mods to verify the location of our posting.

Keep on with the bullshit stories. You are a short man with an inferiority complex.

The internet is a lovely place to be!
You're broke. You were all over submitting statements till I sent my redacted statement to Sudanese that had two positions alone each over a million dollars, with one over two million. Sudanese confirmed. You ran like a bitch.

Its easy to redact stuff on your brokerage statement. Its risk free.

But then again you're broke, a bitch, a short nerdy guy who hasn't gotten laid in years and who likes to pretend on the web. You're right that for you, the internet is a lovely place to be.

This is correct. I have a question. Is LookAway a person of color ? Is he having a beef with with Brother Charles ?

[youtube]5DmYLrxR0Y8[/youtube]

I am willing to mediate all disputes.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Sudanese Sensation wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote: Do you really think that I would submit my personal or corporate financial data to an anonymous internet troll?!!
I know you post like your life depends on it, but how stupid can you really be?!!!

I love the fact that you derive much of your self-esteem from this mythical site. I remember that I was reading your bullshit about you brokerage success. Mario, the world is a very small place. I found out that you were a fraud, a pretender and not as successful as you pretend to be.

We can simply exchange postal codes and go from there. You can get the mods to verify the location of our posting.

Keep on with the bullshit stories. You are a short man with an inferiority complex.

The internet is a lovely place to be!
You're broke. You were all over submitting statements till I sent my redacted statement to Sudanese that had two positions alone each over a million dollars, with one over two million. Sudanese confirmed. You ran like a bitch.

Its easy to redact stuff on your brokerage statement. Its risk free.

But then again you're broke, a bitch, a short nerdy guy who hasn't gotten laid in years and who likes to pretend on the web. You're right that for you, the internet is a lovely place to be.

This is correct. I have a question. Is LookAway a person of color ? Is he having a beef with with Brother Charles ?

[youtube]5DmYLrxR0Y8[/youtube]

I am willing to mediate all disputes.
Lookaway and I are becoming better acquainted with each other. Just a feeling out process. He seems to be black curious.

Although I am an insignificant low-mileage poster, it seems that I have a number of haters. I am not a hater.

I have love for all.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

BrotherCharles wrote:
LookAway wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
Why deny it if it is true? Are you ashamed of your African heritage? You may go through life looking like Adam Clayton Powell Jr. - fooling most whites and ingnent Asians, but in the end you are only fooling yourself.

Note: I don't think you are as refined and distinguished as this splendid gentleman.

https://charlesmicheaux.wordpress.com/2 ... biography/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I like his perm :skip:
Not a perm. Good hair like mine.
White people hair.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Madnessssss wrote:I came here and read this whole thread because Stars hyped it elsewhere as thread of the year. Fuck you stars. That was a waste of around 20 minutes. It's barely a "gotcha" and virtually none of it is funny.

Is Charles an old black man with a young white artistocrat girlfriend?

Of course not. That was always an obvious schtick. He's a troll and you all got trolled.
Dear @Madnessssss,

It is quite evident to me that in our "real world" lives that simply put: We live different lives with different experiences. We have different sensibilities and life expectations.

You seem to be quirky, largely unassuming and it appears that you are largely living an uneventful life. Nothing is wrong with that. Actually, there is something admirable about the mundane qualities of your life. My life is in no way shape and form anything remotely close to the loser-like life that you live.

Actually, I should not be mean. I know a number of people like you. I am sure that you are a fine fellow.

As for our personas in Anger General, we are certainly different. You are an accomplished legacy (35,000+ posts) attitude poster. I don't post as much as you. I come and go like the wind. I will check in now and then for an occasional laugh. I have a real life with responsibilities.

As for my posting style, KennethGriffin (@griffmoney) and I come from the school of Canadian long-form posting or commonly known as "walls of text". In contrast, @vcsgrizzfan does not share the charisma and dynamism of KennethGriffin (@griffmoney) and me. @vcsgrizzfan seems to be boring, a bit of a follower and unsure of himself. So having said that, it may not be so much a "Canadian" thing as it is all about the attitude. Some people got it and some people don't.

It seems that the attention span our American AG brethren is relatively short. When I post a wall of text invariably the "didn't read" responses are sure to follow. I know you all read my posts and if you don't, I really don't care.

I don't post for the "gotcha" moment nor to do I intentionally post to be funny. It seems that there is little appreciation for the art of character development and episodic story telling - the sharing of life events and the ironies of life. I am not into posting race-baiting material. I have no need to demean others. I rarely post about politics. I find humour in human dynamics.

Yes, my sensibilities are different than yours. You may be more like sheepish karaoke singer singing at an empty dive bar while I may be more a of Freddy Mercury at Wembley. Different people for different places.

I thought about this last night. When I share simple experiences that are very trivial to me these life stories are largely construed as bombast or so unbelievable when compared to the lore of Abe high school athletic prowess, Da Stars' stories of playing hockey in MN, KingCarl with his church league fantasies, LNS' failed boxing pontifications, letherebehouse with his false "Tootie" stories, Bush with his grappling abilities and polynomial solving capabilities.

My son would often tease me to say that the older I get the greater I was. There may be some truth in his teasing. However, both he and I have shared memories with others. His contemporaries are making things happen. If he were to post here all of you would most likely call bullshit on him as well. Everything is relative in life.

"Miley" is a real woman loved by me and others.Yes, "Miley" is not her real name. Yes, she is white and attractive. No big deal for me. No big deal for the loving people of Toronto. We don't have the history of hatred and brutality that a lot of you have been raised and thrive on. We don't have a history segregated neighbourhoods nor do we have the white-black hate paradigm that exists in a lot of American cities and with that when I observe all of the racist bullshit posted in this message board I can only guess what fuels the insecurities of the racist Anger General savages that love to hate so much.

As for my city of love, Toronto is an international cosmopolitan city where with its great cultural and ethnic diversity there are innumerable combinations inter-faith, inter-cultural and interracial couples. It may be hard to fathom for those of you (Da Stars, Gaskill and others that come to mind) that live in Bumfuck, USA or in all white settings (KingCarl, JohnnyBlaze, Abe, et. al) or living as a backwoods hick like @LebronMonsterDunk or self-loathing like @Y2K or hiding from cruel social realities as a reclusive outsider living in Korea.

As for my Anger General posting persona, I really have not stretched the truth about anything that I have presented in this forum. When I say I am at a specific location I ask for a mic check. When I regale the AG with stories of past encounters with others or simple mundane aspects of daily life with Miley, there is not much fabrication to be had. It's just life. Much like Artman sharing his daily stories or the obligatory "Rate my lunch" post, my posts here are a reflection of dimensions of my life. It may be the simple case that I come across as a troll due to the fact that I may arouse the sensibilities of those that may not share the same life experiences.

How many women I have slept with may be a little over the top and none of your business, but once again, I try to exercise care and compassion as I am confident that most posters here are sexually awkward with women and are most likely found inadequate by their partners (Macie included).

Rowan Barrett (former Canadian National team player) is a family friend and someone that I know personally. His son, RJ Barrett may very well be the first pick in the draft next. Hornets draftee Shai Gilgeous-Alexander's father is friends with a group of friends that hung out back in the day.

The current group of players coming out of the Greater Toronto Area all cut their teeth playing junior ball here. Even I remember seeing Steph Curry playing school ball here. His father Dell played for the Raptors.

In Toronto, a lot of Canadian and American athletes and entertainers hang out, party and scrimmage at select gyms. It is nothing to see past and future players hanging out. Most of the black athletes from Toronto have ties to the Caribbean.It has always been great to be in Toronto during Caribana weekend. Shaq and a lot of NBA stars came and still come for the festivities. It is a different vibe.

I think that the only people in this forum that could relate would be Dunkan or Smelters with his sensibilities. A lot of trusted relationships. You have to be chill. A lot of you would not know how to fit in and there is nothing wrong with that. It would be just a different crowd for most of you.

Other cities in North America have their own scenes. I am certain that Austin has its own scene.

As for you, you're a short, balding, unattractive Jewish smuck that leeches off black people. Why the fuck would any inspired black people want to hang with you?

Once again, we live different lives and have different life experiences.

You do you. I'll do me.
Last edited by BrotherCharles on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

It's an often overused expression and I think often a lie. But I can legitimately say "I did not read" that wall of text above this post. You try way, way too hard Brochuck.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:It's an often overused expression and I think often a lie. But I can legitimately say "I did not read" that wall of text above this post. You try way, way too hard Brochuck.
Oh, son. You're not the best liar.

I know you read the whole thing. But anyways, an excerpt just for you:
BrotherCharles wrote: As for my posting style, KennethGriffin and I come from the school of Canadian long-form posting or commonly known as "walls of text". In contrast, @vcsgrizzfan does not share the charisma and dynamism of KennethGriffin and me. @vcsgrizzfan seems to be boring, a bit of a follower and unsure of himself. So having said that, it may not be so much a "Canadian" thing as it is all about the attitude. Some people got it and some people don't.
Last edited by BrotherCharles on Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:It's an often overused expression and I think often a lie. But I can legitimately say "I did not read" that wall of text above this post. You try way, way too hard Brochuck.
When it comes to griffmonkey and lyingcharles that's not an overused expression at all, in fact it's likely underused.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

BrotherCharles wrote:

I know you read the whole. But anyways, an excerpt just for you:
BrotherCharles wrote: As for my posting style, KennethGriffin and I come from the school of Canadian long-form posting or commonly known as "walls of text". In contrast, @vcsgrizzfan does not share the charisma and dynamism of KennethGriffin and me. @vcsgrizzfan seems to be boring, a bit of a follower and unsure of himself. So having said that, it may not be so much a "Canadian" thing as it is all about the attitude. Some people got it and some people don't.
You would be mistaken. But my oh my, have I ever gotten into your head without even trying. Not a good look for you.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Since we are discussing Canadians Kenneth Griffin reminds me of Jesse Pinkman. Does anybody know if he cooked or did meth ?
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:

I know you read the whole. But anyways, an excerpt just for you:
You would be mistaken. But my oh my, have I ever gotten into your head without even trying. Not a good look for you.
Only in your boring dreams, my friend.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

You only have to read the first 2 lines of a RUNNIGGARUNCHARLES post to know what the rest of it says. 3k posts, yet more useless words typed than anyone here.

Here you go RNRC, simple reading material commonly passed onto Freshman English Comp students that could help you here (pay attention to 8, 9, 10, 11).

https://www.copyblogger.com/brilliant-writing-tips/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

lettherebehouse wrote:You only have to read the first 2 lines of a RUNNIGGARUNCHARLES post to know what the rest of it says. 3k posts, yet more useless words typed than anyone here.

Here you go RNRC, simple reading material commonly passed onto Freshman English Comp students that could help you here (pay attention to 8, 9, 10, 11).

https://www.copyblogger.com/brilliant-writing-tips/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I enjoy your vivid imagination. For some reason and far beyond my comprehension, there has not been an occasion where you could not refrain from responding to one of my posts.

As you are so predictable and always on point - I direct a post to other AG posters and sure enough your are the first to respond in your obvious and pathetic obsessive manner.

I am flattered by your attention. Although often it is unwanted and annoying, I do have to acknowledge your constant effort to connect with me.

It seems that my posts are sought out by you. You must log in and your eyes must become big as saucers when you see my name in a thread. It is almost as if you have something to prove or that you have some awkward vendetta against me or what I represent to you.

Is it just sheer contempt? Is it a man-crush? Is it little brother syndrome? Do you fantasize about intellectually docking with dudes on the internet? What is it with you? I guess only you know the reason for your continuing infatuation with me.

It's all good. In the end I realize that without posters like you, I am nothing.

I thank you for your response.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

"Omit needless words."

- William Strunk Jr.

[Note: Greatest writing advice ever.]
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:"Omit needless words."

- William Strunk Jr.

You should have taken heed of the sage advice and not replied with your needless words.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

BrotherCharles wrote:

- William Strunk Jr.

You should have taken heed of the sage advice and not replied with your needless words.
Coon
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Thedictator wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:

- William Strunk Jr.

Coon
"Omit needless words."

- William Strunk Jr.