Legend

Re: Curry is better than Lebron ever was

Post by Thedictator »

Lebron fg% .488

Curry fg% .487

Career

Lebron .496

Curry .471
Last edited by Thedictator on Sun May 17, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

rileymartin wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
Bartman wrote:

And they accuse TDK of being a drunk homer. Stiff is much worse than TDK in that regard.
You know your argument is weak when the board contrarian is the only person agreeing with you.

Batman literally disagrees with people just for the sake of disagreeing with people. It's his trolling schtick.

I like him a lot better when he just talks hoops.
You got exposed, but it is OK. People will continue to white knight for you because I am disliked. I have no doubt though, now that the alcohol has worn off, you can see where you got worked a little bit.

I have made you admit that while Curry had a better season this year, that LeBron is still a better offensive player overall.
You made me admit that LeBron is the better player overall?

LOL.

Riley, I said that in my first post on page 1!
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Riley give it up.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

rtiff68 wrote:
Bartman wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
I just pulled up all my arguments, and yet Rtiff still wants to pretend like he wasn't just s drunk homer last night. I conceded throught this thread that Curry had the better season lol.

And they accuse TDK of being a drunk homer. Stiff is much worse than TDK in that regard.
You know your argument is weak when the board contrarian is the only person agreeing with you.

Batman literally disagrees with people just for the sake of disagreeing with people. It's his trolling schtick.

Attacking my character to boost your image is a sign that you should throw in the towel and concede the victory to Riley. It's over buddy. I like that you put up a good fight but it is over now.
Last edited by Bartman on Sun May 17, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Madnessssss wrote:
Thedictator wrote:2015...

Lebron fg% .488

Curry fg% .487
lol u clown. What about 3 point fg% and free throws? What about TS%?
What about winshare, PER, defensive rating, rebounding, blocks....face it lebron is better....a dunk is always a better shot than a 3 pt...and lebron can shoot 3pt up in the 40% and has before in multiple seasons
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Madnessssss wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: lol u clown. What about 3 point fg% and free throws? What about TS%?
What about winshare, PER, defensive rating, rebounding, blocks....face it lebron is better....a dunk is always a better shot than a 3 pt...and lebron can shoot 3pt up in the 40% and has before in multiple seasons
Curry has a higher PER than Lebron this season and probably higher win share too, though i havent looked it up. lol @ your argument backfiring.
Lebron career PER 27.7

Curry 21.7

Lebron highest Offensive rating, PER, win share, defensive rating is higher than anything curry has ever done comparing careers...so how is he better again?
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Madnessssss wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: Curry has a higher PER than Lebron this season and probably higher win share too, though i havent looked it up. lol @ your argument backfiring.
Lebron career PER 27.7

Curry 21.7

Lebron highest Offensive rating, PER, win share, defensive rating is higher than anything curry has ever done comparing careers...so how is he better again?
talking about this year. Cant compare careers. Lebrons stats started out worse and improved over time. Shot 41% his rookie year. Curry has less prime years on his career stats than lebron. Plus, Lebrons career has been out east putting up numbers vs the 76ers, bobcats, bucks every night. Garbage.
Your OP specifically says "Curry is better than Lebron ever was"

lol
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Madnessssss wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: Curry has a higher PER than Lebron this season and probably higher win share too, though i havent looked it up. lol @ your argument backfiring.
Lebron career PER 27.7

Curry 21.7

talking about this year. Cant compare careers. Lebrons stats started out worse and improved over time. Shot 41% his rookie year. Curry has less prime years on his career stats than lebron. Plus, Lebrons career has been out east putting up numbers vs the 76ers, bobcats, bucks every night. Garbage.
Not to mention if Curry is going to be considered better than lebron he has to be better than him year by year basis at the same age which he is not...
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Madnessssss wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: talking about this year. Cant compare careers. Lebrons stats started out worse and improved over time. Shot 41% his rookie year. Curry has less prime years on his career stats than lebron. Plus, Lebrons career has been out east putting up numbers vs the 76ers, bobcats, bucks every night. Garbage.

lol
this year Curry is better than lebron ever was. This year Currys rookie season affects his career stats more than Lebrons affect his, plus lebron has had it easier in the east. But right now Curry is better than lebron ever was. This year.
I still wouldn't trade lebron for curry even this year....pg's as your best player simply don't win in the nba...It's sf's and sg's...ask rose, iverson , cp3 and the rest of those little guys
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Thedictator wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
Thedictator wrote:

lol
this year Curry is better than lebron ever was. This year Currys rookie season affects his career stats more than Lebrons affect his, plus lebron has had it easier in the east. But right now Curry is better than lebron ever was. This year.
I still wouldn't trade lebron for curry even this year....pg's as your best player simply don't win in the nba...It's sf's and sg's...ask rose, iverson , cp3 and the rest of those little guys
what if Curry does win it all this year? What if he beats LeBron in the finals?
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elmouse03 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: this year Curry is better than lebron ever was. This year Currys rookie season affects his career stats more than Lebrons affect his, plus lebron has had it easier in the east. But right now Curry is better than lebron ever was. This year.
what if Curry does win it all this year? What if he beats LeBron in the finals?
And what if he loses in the wcf? Would that change madnesses opinion? There is a lot of what if's vs a player who has already done it...just sayin
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Madnessssss wrote:you've all watched lebron play 3-4 times as many games as you've watched Curry. He has more of your mind share. Thats clouding your judgement.

Curry is an incredible talent, but he has show he can do this over the course of a career while obtaining at least a couple of rings and having several finals appearances otherwise he will be another Bill Walton.
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

Madnessssss wrote:
Bartman wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:you've all watched lebron play 3-4 times as many games as you've watched Curry. He has more of your mind share. Thats clouding your judgement.

Curry is an incredible talent, but he has show he can do this over the course of a career while obtaining at least a couple of rings and having several finals appearances otherwise he will be another Bill Walton.
i said in my OP "if he wins a few rings". Which i believe will happen.

TBH, I think he probably wins one this year and that is it. I don't think he even makes it to the finals again but if he does win multiple titles, he would be considered by most better than Lebron and Kobe.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

rtiff68 is fucked now lol

Madness just cursed gs...his predictions are typically historically wrong lol
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Bartman wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
Bartman wrote:

i said in my OP "if he wins a few rings". Which i believe will happen.

TBH, I think he probably wins one this year and that is it. I don't think he even makes it to the finals again but if he does win multiple titles, he would be considered by most better than Lebron and Kobe.
I disagree in a large way. As rtiff and I have maintained throughout this thread, though close on offense, lebron (and kobe way back when) can play elite level defense and guard multiple positions, curry has improved greatly on that side of the ball but will never be able to have to impact those other two did. I do agree though that curry could go down as the greatest shooter ever and one of the best offensive players
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

wailuaFC wrote:
Bartman wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: i said in my OP "if he wins a few rings". Which i believe will happen.

I disagree in a large way. As rtiff and I have maintained throughout this thread, though close on offense, lebron (and kobe way back when) can play elite level defense and guard multiple positions, curry has improved greatly on that side of the ball but will never be able to have to impact those other two did. I do agree though that curry could go down as the greatest shooter ever and one of the best offensive players

I wasn't saying that Curry SHOULD be considered better but I said MOST would consider him better. The media always hypes the latest great and with a few rings Curry would be majorly overhyped, much like he is being overhyped in this thread.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

Madnessssss wrote:
Thedictator wrote:rtiff68 is fucked now lol

Madness just cursed gs...his predictions are typically historically wrong lol
last year i predicted every series in the last 3 rounds and how many games each series would be. Won the board competition despite not playing the first round which had the most points available.
I had the cavs winning 4-2 vs the bulls in preseason....and you had the spurs in the finals this year while i specifically said they would not make it this year....however you are correct about the hawks
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Bartman wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
Bartman wrote:

I wasn't saying that Curry SHOULD be considered better but I said MOST would consider him better. The media always hypes the latest great and with a few rings Curry would be majorly overhyped, much like he is being overhyped in this thread.
I can see that, much like everyone having dirk top 10 a few years ago. I still think curry was the better offensive player this year, but he wasn't better then lebron nor am I saying he will be later in his career, though that's a safe bet to make
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

Bartman wrote:
rtiff68 wrote:
Bartman wrote:

Attacking my character to boost your image is a sign that you should throw in the towel and concede the victory to Riley. It's over buddy. I like that you put up a good fight but it is over now.
Attack your character?

I said I like you better when you talk hoops, which is true.

I also said that you often disagree with people just for the sake of disagreeing-- something you have admitted to in the past (how much you enjoy arguing).

Are you disagreeing with the notion that you're a contrarian?
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

wailuaFC wrote:
Bartman wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: I disagree in a large way. As rtiff and I have maintained throughout this thread, though close on offense, lebron (and kobe way back when) can play elite level defense and guard multiple positions, curry has improved greatly on that side of the ball but will never be able to have to impact those other two did. I do agree though that curry could go down as the greatest shooter ever and one of the best offensive players

I can see that, much like everyone having dirk top 10 a few years ago. I still think curry was the better offensive player this year, but he wasn't better then lebron nor am I saying he will be later in his career, though that's a safe bet to make
Lebron is just a difference maker...look at teams with him vs without him...currys gs warriors would still be okay even if he wasn't playing