Better career stats? Kareem or Jordan?

Talk about anything here.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: Better career stats? Kareem or Jordan?

Post by Shill Jackson »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:I don't like Kareem. Not because he wasn't a dedicated ball player but because he left Milwaukee because of lack of culture. SMH. Other than that, he is probably the greatest player in the game.
Can you imagine what it would be like to be a college educated, muslim black man who grew up in New York, and had his formative adult years in Los Angeles, and then be plopped into the great white North in the 70s?
I'm painting with a broad brush, and things have certainly changed in 40 years, but the land of polyester clothing and bad haircuts could not have been much fun for him.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

GOAT thread
Olaf wrote:I would fuck them up with an ice pick.

I could also fuck you up, if you want to be fucked up.

Bring your father, mother and kids, too.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Very close in the regular season... MJ all-day in the Playoffs / Finals.
Sorry, this thread is about regular season stats. I should have specified.

Jordan.

But if you want just Regular Season Stats, compare an Apple vs an Apple:

Wilt vs Kareem
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Master Spade wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Very close in the regular season... MJ all-day in the Playoffs / Finals.
Sorry, this thread is about regular season stats. I should have specified.

Jordan.

Wilt vs Kareem
Your biased homerism is the reason I had to make player A and B anonymous in the other thread. That's why you're posting now instead of before you knew who the players were. You fail on all levels. Thanks for playing.
Last edited by paskeezy3000 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:GOAT thread
Glad you like it mang.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
DorianRo
Superstar

Post by DorianRo »

Ummm... Is this a joke. Jordan by light years when you factor in post season stats
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

DorianRo wrote:Ummm... Is this a joke. Jordan by light years when you factor in post season stats
youre back? you got cock slapped on like page 2. scram.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Master Spade wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: Sorry, this thread is about regular season stats. I should have specified.

Jordan.

Wilt vs Kareem
Your biased homerism is the reason I had to make player A and B anonymous in the other thread. That's why you're posting now instead of before you knew who the players were. You fail on all levels. Thanks for playing.

You seem MAD!!! lol!!!

Why? Was it that you KNOW the results, and just can't handle the TRUTH!??? lol!!!

And why don't you want to compare the Regular Season Stats of Wilt and Kareem? You said this was all about the Regular season Stats, right? Then go ahead, compare away....
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Master Spade wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
Master Spade wrote:

Jordan.

Wilt vs Kareem

You seem MAD!!! lol!!!
Why? Was it that you KNOW the results, and just can't handle the TRUTH!??? lol!!!

And why don't you want to compare the Regular Season Stats of Wilt and Kareem? You said this was all about the Regular season Stats, right? Then go ahead, compare away....
youre just a God damn message board pioneer arent you? your origionality is unparalleled.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Shill Jackson wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:I don't like Kareem. Not because he wasn't a dedicated ball player but because he left Milwaukee because of lack of culture. SMH. Other than that, he is probably the greatest player in the game.
Can you imagine what it would be like to be a college educated, muslim black man who grew up in New York, and had his formative adult years in Los Angeles, and then be plopped into the great white North in the 70s?
I'm painting with a broad brush, and things have certainly changed in 40 years, but the land of polyester clothing and bad haircuts could not have been much fun for him.
he was basically saying that he hates white people as evidenced from his leftist politics and change of name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
he was basically saying that he hates white people as evidenced from his leftist politics and change of name.

Being Black. KAJ could not change. But he did change his religion. Years later we find out he wanted out of Milwaukee for reasons stated.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
who gives a fuck? he didnt get crazy and act a fool. he did what he was supposed to do. he didnt like how he was being treated so he took it upon himself and left the situation.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Da Stars. wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: Can you imagine what it would be like to be a college educated, muslim black man who grew up in New York, and had his formative adult years in Los Angeles, and then be plopped into the great white North in the 70s?

Being Black. KAJ could not change. But he did change his religion. Years later we find out he wanted out of Milwaukee for reasons stated.
he changed his name and his politics was Marxist. He left Milwaukee to go to LA where the black panther and other leftist groups were prominent. Kareem is not dangerous because he misbehaved because he never did. He was always polite and respectful. Kareem is dangerous because of his brand of politics. It is this politics which when becomes policy has driven the African American community into the deplorable state it currently is.

paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:he was basically saying that he hates white people as evidenced from his leftist politics and change of name.

he changed his name and his politics was Marxist. He left Milwaukee to go to LA where the black panther and other leftist groups were prominent. Kareem is not dangerous because he misbehaved because he never did. He was always polite and respectful. Kareem is dangerous because of his brand of politics. It is this politics which when becomes policy has driven the African American community into the deplorable state it currently is.
oh shut the fuck up, you blowhard.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
oh shut the fuck up, you blowhard.
no you emasculated American male.

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:he was basically saying that he hates white people as evidenced from his leftist politics and change of name.

There has never been any benefit for blacks in rightist politics. Basically, you fault him for being uppity and not towing the white corporate line.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Shill Jackson wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
There has never been any benefit for blacks in rightist politics. Basically, you fault him for being uppity and not towing the white corporate line.
its irrelevant what the right did or did not do for blacks. What is pertinent here is that the policies advocated, formulated and enacted by democrats and leftists like Jabbar have had deleterious effects on the black community. Case in point LBJ's war on poverty which ended up created projects filled with welfare mothers breeding illegitimate children.

As I said the brutish violent nature of Kareem is not in his demeanor or professionalism on the basketball court but in his politics. For this reason I hate him.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:he changed his name and his politics was Marxist. He left Milwaukee to go to LA where the black panther and other leftist groups were prominent. Kareem is not dangerous because he misbehaved because he never did. He was always polite and respectful. Kareem is dangerous because of his brand of politics. It is this politics which when becomes policy has driven the African American community into the deplorable state it currently is.
its irrelevant what the right did or did not do for blacks. What is pertinent here is that the policies advocated, formulated and enacted by democrats and leftists like Jabbar have had deleterious effects on the black community. Case in point LBJ's war on poverty which ended up created projects filled with welfare mothers breeding illegitimate children.

As I said the brutish violent nature of Kareem is not in his demeanor or professionalism on the basketball court but in his politics. For this reason I hate him.
You're a closet homo. I'm 100% sure of it.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote: There has never been any benefit for blacks in rightist politics. Basically, you fault him for being uppity and not towing the white corporate line.

You're a closet homo. I'm 100% sure of it.
You're a buffoon and a high grade imbecile. I'm sure of it.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

(munching on popcorn)