2019 ANGER GENERAL SPORTS TALK - POWER RANKINGS

Talk about anything here.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: 2019 ANGER GENERAL SPORTS TALK - POWER RANKINGS

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Whoa. Never thought BC thought so highly of me.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Whoa. Never thought BC thought so highly of me.

Congrats!

I'll be watching my back. I aint afraid of you.

I'm not surprised by my placement. For as boring and lame and cucky as people repeatedly claim I am... they sure do enjoy putting me right at the top of every single power ranking or best poster list that's ever been done.

:noidea:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Congrats!

I'm not surprised by my placement. For as boring and lame and cucky as people repeatedly claim I am... they sure do enjoy putting me right at the top of every single power ranking or best poster list that's ever been done.

You know you're good Abe, you've got real posting skill, and your grouping with Clevey and Tits as the 3 top volume posters on the board pushes you over the top :clap:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Congrats!

You know you're good Abe, you've got real posting skill, and your grouping with Clevey and Tits as the 3 top volume posters on the board pushes you over the top :clap:

Sometimes, you're cruel.

Extremely cruel.

Ouchie.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

I made a list! Top 5!

Early candidate for thread, post and troll of the year.

Well done BroChuck.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Also, in a game of 1 on 1 to 11, I could spot BC 9 and still beat him easily.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Also, in a game of 1 on 1 to 11, I could spot BC 9 and still beat him easily.

For reals though... just how old and white is BrothaCharles? Who's alt is he?

The guy referenced Vern Gagne for chrissakes. Check out the date...

[Note: Interesting/ironic headline "Reluctant Killer" for Gagne. When he was about 90 and in a nursing home... he body slammed a fellow patient and killed the guy.]
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

LOL. I have no friends left in Minnesota. No place to play shuffleboard. To fucking cold in the winter. Why the fuck would I move back.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Also, in a game of 1 on 1 to 11, I could spot BC 9 and still beat him easily.

[Note: Interesting/ironic headline "Reluctant Killer" for Gagne. When he was about 90 and in a nursing home... he body slammed a fellow patient and killed the guy.]
LOL, he does look a little familiar. That was 50 fucking years ago, now I feel old.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Da Stars. wrote:LOL. I have no friends left in Minnesota. No place to play shuffleboard. To fucking cold in the winter. Why the fuck would I move back.

Be honest... seriously...

How many friends do you have wherever you live now?
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Da Stars. wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

LOL, he does look a little familiar. That was 50 fucking years ago, now I feel old.
Didn't he fracture your hip while wrestling you at the Duluth Arena Auditorium back in the day?

Make AngerGeneral Great Again
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote:Riggo & The Fun Bunch...now this is good enough trolling to get under my skin in a way nobody's come at me before. In fact I was so worked up I had this huge write up in response to it I was just finna submit before I deleted it, realizing it would've given you the reaction you wanted. But I didn't wanna mess up this $3700 lynx coat, so instead, I chilllllllled.
Hes written about 4 chapters about me over the years and I've yet to respond to a single sentence hes like griffmonkey to me..... hes not not clever not funny .. over all sad sap that would go to great lengths to seek approval from a group of anonymous trolls like this. Notice how he saved the best for last but he won't elicit any reactionary response from me.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:Riggo & The Fun Bunch...now this is good enough trolling to get under my skin in a way nobody's come at me before. In fact I was so worked up I had this huge write up in response to it I was just finna submit before I deleted it, realizing it would've given you the reaction you wanted. But I didn't wanna mess up this $3700 lynx coat, so instead, I chilllllllled.
Hes written about 4 chapters about me over the years and I've yet to respond to a single sentence hes like griffmonkey to me..... hes not not clever not funny .. over all sad sap that would go to great lengths to seek approval from a group of anonymous trolls like this. Notice how he saved the best for last but he won't elicit any reactionary response from me.
:L
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Upon further review, I have updated the rankings and descriptions of the following posters:

@Kobeunderbite
@AbeVigodaLive
@Kingcarl24
@lettherebehouse
@CleveTown™
@Dagger
@Olaf
@AtiliusRegulus
Last edited by BrotherCharles on Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

BrotherCharles wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Look at how glued this pandering house ***** is to his computer hes itching for attention from every reply ITT because he spent 4 days comprising that sad OP... you dont spend that much time on a single post to just hit 'submit' and take a coffee break or do some laundry...nope.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You should update mine so I can not read it again.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

Post of the year candidate
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Look at how glued this pandering house ***** is to his computer hes itching for attention from every reply ITT because he spent 4 days comprising that sad OP... you dont spend that much time on a single post to just hit 'submit' and take a coffee break or do some laundry...nope.
Rent free in your terrorist head. :pimp:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

BrotherCharles wrote:Upon further review, I have updated the rankings and descriptions of the following posters:

@Kobeunderbite
@AbeVigodaLive
@Kingcarl24
@lettherebehouse
@CleveTown™
@Dagger
@Olaf
@AtiliusRegulus
White entitlement? Lol.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I'm excited, I don't have the time right now but I'm going to read the updates soon.