Talk about anything here.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Re: Thousand Oaks Shooting

Post by Shill Jackson »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

He's 29 yrs old living with mom and driving his mom's car. Definitely a democrat, like Abe said.
That screams Trumpie

edit - former Marine.
Trumpie-ness intensifies...

Maybe he was secretly gay or something? That would make him a Democrat by definition.
I see a little Carl or Abe here

ps - secret gays are Cons, like Jeff Sessions and Lindsay Graham
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Shill Jackson wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:Country bar.
18+ night (easy pickins!)

Either a Trumpie, scorned boyfriend, or stalker/social lurp fixated on one girl (i.e. - Cleve)

He's 29 yrs old living with mom and driving his mom's car. Definitely a democrat, like Abe said.
That screams Trumpie

edit - former Marine.
Trumpie-ness intensifies...

Trumpies don't shoot up republican country music clubs and festivals. They shoot up synagogues, mosques, and black churches. Back on the dems.
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

100% confirmed Trumpie.

Sad!
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

TO is Trump Country. Republicans left and right.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

thatoothpick45 wrote:TO is Trump Country. Republicans left and right.

The affluent parents definitely are, but this is the rebellious offspring of one of those parents who couldn't fit in. He still hung out around college bars and their employees for chrissakes. Hold this L, demos.

:banderas:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LACANO wrote:100% confirmed Trumpie.

Sad!
more like a Bushie. Poor kid had PTSD from Bush's war.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:whitey probably. someone pushed him over the edge. thats what happens.
Thanks trump

Trump has so much blood on his hands its ridiculous
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:Shooter was dressed in all black and used a smoke bomb. Seems a little too well-planned and organized for a Muzzie. I’m guessing it was a white boy.

Antifa

Isn't it time we call Antifa by its real name... Democrats.
BecUse that's not at all what they are

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:whitey probably. someone pushed him over the edge. thats what happens.
Thanks trump

All the leftists faults, they are the ones causing country to turn upside down. They are all soft and fucked in the head. They are pathetically weak and cry for change every time something they don't like happens. It's fucking pathetic.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

JasonBaller wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Thanks trump

All the leftists faults, they are the ones causing country to turn upside down. They are all soft and fucked in the head. They are pathetically weak and cry for change every time something they don't like happens. It's fucking pathetic.

Very well said
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Antifa

Actually, yeah that is pretty much spot on. Democrats = Antifa. All stupid as fuck too
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Have we decided on the official political affiliation of the shooter yet? I’m not sure how I’m supposed to feel about 13 dead people until I know what side is responsible.

Please let me know when this super important aspect of a mass murder is decided so I can mourn properly.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Have we decided on the official political affiliation of the shooter yet? I’m not sure how I’m supposed to feel about 13 dead people until I know what side is responsible.

Please let me know when this super important aspect of a mass murder is decided so I can mourn properly.

I know most are only having "fun" in this thread.

But it gets oh so tiresome and predictable. Nearly every response in this thread reads as satire.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

JasonBaller wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Thanks trump

No...they are civil...eighties are the violent fucks...and racist judgemental prices that don't believe all human have rights...

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

JasonBaller wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Actually, yeah that is pretty much spot on. Democrats = Antifa. All stupid as fuck too
Ummm...no.not at all or even remotely cloae

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
JasonBaller wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Thanks trump

No...they are civil...eighties are the violent fucks...and racist judgemental prices that don't believe all human have rights...
Have you paid any attention to anything at all this year? You think the democratic assholes are civil? :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh: :arodlaugh:
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Have we decided on the official political affiliation of the shooter yet? I’m not sure how I’m supposed to feel about 13 dead people until I know what side is responsible.

I know most are only having "fun" in this thread.

But it gets oh so tiresome and predictable. Nearly every response in this thread reads as satire.
The fact that we’re so numb to these kinds of things that we use it as troll bait says a lot.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

The fact that Dumb as Deez is the only Trumpie left posting in here, he probably was a pro Trump guy...Once guys like Undies, House, Bush, Ati, Rob et. al. find out the guy is a Republican, they go into hiding...
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

rileymartin wrote:

The fact that Dumb as Deez is the only Trumpie left posting in here, he probably was a pro Trump guy...Once guys like Undies, House, Bush, Ati, Rob et. al. find out the guy is a Republican, they go into hiding...

Oh do I?

Please, tell me more.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Oh do I?

Please, tell me more.
You are simply trying to save face here kiddo...too little too late...