Honestly Artman, how is this normal

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Re: Honestly Artman, how is this normal

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

LNS wrote:They have kids in that parade??

:snoop:
Bordering on child abuse.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Exactly... and why are there laws against public nudity, simpleton?
loverbecause people like you can't handle the site of a natural unclothed body although its the most natural thing in the world...
The res no law against the pic in the Op...you have severe issues accepting that...its part of life..accept.it..stop trying to deflect by acting like nudity is immoral...its only immoral in the eyes the beholder due to their own immoral thoughts...meaning you..

I don't support what the pic is about but I'm not pulling my hair out over it like you are...its not that important ...people like you crying about it make it even worse...makes them want to shove it in your face...so do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up and accept it...move on...nobody is forcing you to like it or stare at it..thats entirely your choice...pervert...faggot
The point, you idiot, is that you have to draw some lines of what's acceptable behavior, which is why public nudity is not allowed.

Men walking around in public on their hands and knees with leashes around their necks is 'acceptable' only to freaks and weirdos, and people with no morals.

If that's what you identify with then so be it, I guess. You're a flaming liberal so I'm not surprised. You think that's "progress".

:roll:
Where do you get that I identify with it?
And lol at claiming I'm liberal...no motherfucker...I'm American
.ii.respect the laws...you don't...go back to Russia faggot

Stop acting like they are doing more than they are...the sicko is you for imagining the men having sex...other than that there's no harm being done...pervert
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: loverbecause people like you can't handle the site of a natural unclothed body although its the most natural thing in the world...
The res no law against the pic in the Op...you have severe issues accepting that...its part of life..accept.it..stop trying to deflect by acting like nudity is immoral...its only immoral in the eyes the beholder due to their own immoral thoughts...meaning you..

I don't support what the pic is about but I'm not pulling my hair out over it like you are...its not that important ...people like you crying about it make it even worse...makes them want to shove it in your face...so do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up and accept it...move on...nobody is forcing you to like it or stare at it..thats entirely your choice...pervert...faggot
The point, you idiot, is that you have to draw some lines of what's acceptable behavior, which is why public nudity is not allowed.

Men walking around in public on their hands and knees with leashes around their necks is 'acceptable' only to freaks and weirdos, and people with no morals.

If that's what you identify with then so be it, I guess. You're a flaming liberal so I'm not surprised. You think that's "progress".

A person who doesn't identify with it is not going to defend the behavior with such passion like you're doing, and think it's perfectly fine to expose children to that disgusting shit.

Come out of the closet already.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

A person who doesn't identify with it is not going to defend the behavior with such passion like you're doing, and think it's perfectly fine to expose children to that disgusting shit.

Wrong...I never defended the behavior you complete illiterate loser...I defended their rights as Americans...learn the fucking difference....are you claiming we should ignore the laws and start beating these people up and imprison them despite them not breaking any laws?
You're beyond stupid...holy shit

You just don't get it...nobody ever said you had to like everything...fucking get over your thin skin and man the fuck up and move on..you're such a fucking pussy just like trump

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Where do you get that I identify with it?

Wrong...I never defended the behavior you complete illiterate loser...I defended their rights as Americans...learn the fucking difference....are you claiming we should ignore the laws and start beating these people up and imprison them despite them not breaking any laws?

You just don't get it...nobody ever said you had to like everything...fucking get over your thin skin and man the fuck up and move on..you're such a fucking pussy just like trump
What about the rights of the young children in that photo, who are being forced to watch that shit... or is your incredibly dumb-ass going to assert that they're there on their own accord?

Face it Arty... you're a sicko flaming liberal with no morals.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

What about the rights of the young children in that photo, who are being forced to watch that shit... or is your incredibly dumb-ass going to assert that they're there on their own accord?

Nobody is forced to watch anything at all...what are the men do I g that's immoral.exactly?how is it any different than the at Cats exactly?
The only immoral part is what you assume they will do later in your head...you're the pervert here...
And again..it has NOTHING FUCKING AT ALL TO DO WITH MORAL OR IMMORAL...get that through your drunk fucking skull...you truly are an imbecile..Jesus Christ man...
I find you to immoral...you don't see me crying about it...I move on and man up

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Wrong...I never defended the behavior you complete illiterate loser...I defended their rights as Americans...learn the fucking difference....are you claiming we should ignore the laws and start beating these people up and imprison them despite them not breaking any laws?

Nobody is forced to watch anything at all...what are the men do I g that's immoral.exactly?how is it any different than the at Cats exactly?
The only immoral part is what you assume they will do later in your head...you're the pervert here...
And again..it has NOTHING FUCKING AT ALL TO DO WITH MORAL OR IMMORAL...get that through your drunk fucking skull...you truly are an imbecile..Jesus Christ man...

Really... so those kids standing directly behind the sickos are there because they want to be?

Again, why is public nudity not allowed? Right, because as a civilized society you have to draw lines on what is deemed acceptable public behavior.

"Morals" defined = a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.

No self-respecting human being is going to be seen in public on their hands and knees, being dragged around on a leash like a dog.

What the hell is wrong with you that you can't see that, you sick fool?

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:

Really... so those kids standing directly behind the sickos are there because they want to be?

Again, why is public nudity not allowed? Right, because as a civilized society you have to draw lines on what is deemed acceptable public behavior.

"Morals" defined = a person's standards of behavior or beliefs concerning what is and is not acceptable for them to do.

No self-respecting human being is going to be seen in public on their hands and knees, being dragged around on a leash like a dog.

What the hell is wrong with you that you can't see that, you sick fool?
Since when are you the judge of self respect?
No laws are broken...what is so difficult for you to comprehend?
It doesn't matter one fuck what they are doing if they are within their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS...
.how fucking many times do I have to repeat myself?
Stop claiming I support their actions.when I don't...that has absolutely nothing to do with anything here....Jesus Christ man..get a fucking clue...
You don't know what they are even doing or what it even represents anyways..you are assuming as usual....
Call me when someone's actually doing something illegal...until then I don't give a flying fuck

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:They all deserved to be beheaded likewise those who support them
For what reason?
Why don't you move to a country that doesn't have freedom of speech and expression?
I think you will feel more comfortable..
America is not for people like you...its for americans
America is not for faggots and people like you Artman. America existed with anti gay laws since its inception. Its only recently liberals have rolled back anti faggotry laws.
heck George Washington in his army punished faggotry with hanging. :gtfo:
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:They all deserved to be beheaded likewise those who support them
For what reason?
Why don't you move to a country that doesn't have freedom of speech and expression?
America is not for faggots and people like you Artman. America existed with anti gay laws since its inception. Its only recently liberals have rolled back anti faggotry laws.
Incorrect...
Liberty and justice for ALL
ALL men are created EQUAL
stop making up lies to fit your soured out agendas...fake news spreader...fagglt

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: For what reason?
Incorrect...
stop making up lies to fit your soured out agendas...fake news spreader...fagglt
you are practicing eisegesis. Liberty and Justice for ALL never included fags, hence fags were punished while the constitution was in effect.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: America is not for faggots and people like you Artman. America existed with anti gay laws since its inception. Its only recently liberals have rolled back anti faggotry laws.
Incorrect...
you are practicing eisegesis. Liberty and Justice for ALL never included fags, hence fags were punished while the constitution was in effect.
Yes it did moron...
Who are to INVENT that it didn't?
Insecure homophobic loser

Faggot

Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

A picture of a normal, traditional (married + normal-looking kids), White family scares Artie more and generates more anger and hostility than the picture in the OP.

That's very telling.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Incorrect...
Yes it did moron...

Faggot
please check out lawrence vs texas, and how long the law was in place before lawrence vs texas.
in america anti gay laws existed side by side with the constitution. the only reason why anti gay laws are struck down today is because of a shift to the left due to cultural marxism.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:A picture of a normal, traditional (married + normal-looking kids), White family scares Artie more and generates more anger and hostility than the picture in the OP.

That's very telling.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:A picture of a normal, traditional (married + normal-looking kids), White family scares Artie more and generates more anger and hostility than the picture in the OP.

That's very telling.
:biggums: :banderas:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:you are practicing eisegesis. Liberty and Justice for ALL never included fags, hence fags were punished while the constitution was in effect.
Yes it did moron...

Faggot
please check out lawrence vs texas, and how long the law was in place before lawrence vs texas.
in america anti gay laws existed side by side with the constitution. the only reason why anti gay laws are struck down today is because of a shift to the left due to cultural marxism.
People get wise over time...that's why
Sometimes they don't...like you

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote: People get wise over time...that's why
true morality is inextricably fixed. it cannot be improved upon.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
You lack true morality...you have no platform in this discussion
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

elartman1973 wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
You lack true morality...you have no platform in this discussion
you are deeply disturbed and profoundly laughable.