Talk about anything here.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Re: Bold-ish NBA Draft predictions.

Post by PhutureDynasty »

dwcmwa wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
dwcmwa wrote:The Cavs draft Mo Bamba.
there's no way he falls to 8. you guys would take him at 7 if he's there. Im hoping MPJ and Bamba are there at 7 so we're guaranteed one at least
Bulls are taking Trae Young at 7.
Do you want him?
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
dwcmwa wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: there's no way he falls to 8. you guys would take him at 7 if he's there. Im hoping MPJ and Bamba are there at 7 so we're guaranteed one at least
Do you want him?
I think he has a chance to be the best player in this draft, so yep I'd be happy.

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Grizz are apparently looking at possibly packaging the fourth pick with Parsons to dump his contract. Jesus f'ng Murphy. Fans should boycott the goddamn team if they do that.

#4 and Parsons for Andrew Wiggins.

Done deal. Thanks Grizz!
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

A team trades up for Doncic.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:Grizz are apparently looking at possibly packaging the fourth pick with Parsons to dump his contract. Jesus f'ng Murphy. Fans should boycott the goddamn team if they do that.

Done deal. Thanks Grizz!
Just shoot me now!

I'm hoping we suck it up and just swallow the bill on Parsons. This is our chance to get an impact player. We likely don't have our pick next year so this one and our second rounder this year have to count.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Done deal. Thanks Grizz!
Just shoot me now!

I'm hoping we suck it up and just swallow the bill on Parsons. This is our chance to get an impact player. We likely don't have our pick next year so this one and our second rounder this year have to count.

But Andrew Wiggins is an impact player. He scored 23 ppg one season... and he's still only 23!
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Done deal. Thanks Grizz!
Just shoot me now!

But Andrew Wiggins is an impact player. He scored 23 ppg one season... and he's still only 23!
Easy O'Connor.

"But the potential is just sky high!"
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Just shoot me now!

Easy O'Connor.

But I gotta get rid of this guy. I'm done watching him. It's not fun.

Reading Grizz go crazy having to deal with him would be hilariously fun. It would make him long for the days of Shareef Abdur Rahim.

Seriously, we have to make this happen.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Easy O'Connor.

Reading Grizz go crazy having to deal with him would be hilariously fun. It would make him long for the days of Shareef Abdur Rahim.

:coleman:
Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Buckets »

dwcmwa wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
dwcmwa wrote:
Do you want him?
I think he has a chance to be the best player in this draft, so yep I'd be happy.
Small guards have a tough time in this league. As the league is trending towards athletic wings who can guard multiple positions, I have serious reserves against a 6'0 PG whose main asset is shooting. If Bamba or Porter aren't there, I'd rather go WCJ or Bridges
Buckets

Post by Buckets »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:A team trades up for Doncic.
If he slips to 3, I absolutely think this is the case.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
Easy O'Connor.

If I know anything about you basketball-wise... Andrew Wiggins is EXACTLY the type of player you'd hate.

I want to pass on my hatred of him onto you. We'll form an anti-Wiggins brotherhood.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

If I know anything about you basketball-wise... Andrew Wiggins is EXACTLY the type of player you'd hate.

I want to pass on my hatred of him onto you. We'll form an anti-Wiggins brotherhood.
I hate his game enough already. I really don't need to watch him more often.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Definitely could happen given his falling draft stock amongst the bad franchises picking so high, which usually implies bad management too.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
Definitely could happen given his falling draft stock amongst the bad franchises picking so high, which usually implies bad management too.
If he's available at 4, and we trade our pick to dump salary and don't take him, it might be a new low point for me as a Grizz fan.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
If he's available at 4, and we trade our pick to dump salary and don't take him, it might be a new low point for me as a Grizz fan.
I'm not even joking when I say you're welcomed on the Sixers train (not that my approval means anything to you anyway). I remember you mentioning you were a Sixers fan back in the day.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote: Definitely could happen given his falling draft stock amongst the bad franchises picking so high, which usually implies bad management too.
I'm not even joking when I say you're welcomed on the Sixers train (not that my approval means anything to you anyway). I remember you mentioning you were a Sixers fan back in the day.
I was, albeit that was a very long time ago. That was Dr. J, Darryl Dawkins, Moses Malone, Bobby Jones type days.... I do like the makeup of the current team too. Very easy to like.

My goddamn Grizzlies.... :L
Buckets

Post by Buckets »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
Rumors now are Grizzlies asked for Harrison Barnes from Dallas. It seems like its not a pure salary dump and that they want some talent back as well. Maybe you don't have to be too worried.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
PhutureDynasty wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
I was, albeit that was a very long time ago. That was Dr. J, Darryl Dawkins, Moses Malone, Bobby Jones type days.... I do like the makeup of the current team too. Very easy to like.

My goddamn Grizzlies.... :L
That was a one time offer. The answer is no for when you're begging to hop on after you trade the 4th pick and Parsons for Luol Deng.

Lol. In all seriousness it really does suck having an idiot owner or GM or even worse when it's both. It was rough with Colangelo and his nepotist father where in charge. I can't imagine dealing with Kahn or Dolan.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

Doncic is NOT the best player. The draft is loaded with 12 players that could easily be a number one pick.
Make AngerGeneral Great Again