Palestinians in Gaza rushed to the streets to protest the US cutting aid to them

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Palestinians in Gaza rushed to the streets to protest the US cutting aid to them

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Even my most dim-witted and ignorant liberal friends (ahem, ABE) know enough to know that the PA simply cannot sustain itself without United States aid. HENCE all of this outrage. If someone was going to step in and fill the US $500m+ annual shoes, why would anyone care or call this a humanitarian issue? Whatever historical precedent Riley is vaguely invoking is simply non-existent.

Israel has never had much to fear from anyone but a nuclear Iran (a global threat) and with Trump in the White House Israel has absolutely nothing to fear period.

You expect me to read all that without a smilie at the end...?

:stephena:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Palestinians in Gaza rushed to the streets to protest the US cutting aid to them

Post by kobeunderbite »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:Even my most dim-witted and ignorant liberal friends (ahem, ABE) know enough to know that the PA simply cannot sustain itself without United States aid. HENCE all of this outrage. If someone was going to step in and fill the US $500m+ annual shoes, why would anyone care or call this a humanitarian issue? Whatever historical precedent Riley is vaguely invoking is simply non-existent.

Israel has never had much to fear from anyone but a nuclear Iran (a global threat) and with Trump in the White House Israel has absolutely nothing to fear period.

Are you going to edit this one too and add a ' ;) ' ? It really set the last one off, you should give these posts a once over before clicking submit to avoid the hassle next time ;)
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Riley crashes and burns more than usual every time he attempts to discuss anything political in nature.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Abe really hates when his liberal ideologies get put down on this board.

His passive aggressive approach isn't transparent. At all. Swear.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Are you going to edit this one too and add a ' ;) ' ? It really set the last one off, you should give these posts a once over before clicking submit to avoid the hassle next time ;)

It makes me warm and fuzzy that you take the time to see and review all the nuances in my posts and edits. :suds:

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Abe really hates when his liberal ideologies get put down on this board.

Dafuq?

I literally have no opinion on this matter.

For those paying attention (like Undies), I make fun of posters... rarely ideologies. It's been about 40k posts. Nothing has changed... even back to before AG became a political site.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

So you admit it, Abe?

Usually you don't cry uncle that quickly but you must be sick of getting caught in my headlock :lol:

:slapping:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Abe really hates when his liberal ideologies get put down on this board.

:ape:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kobeunderbite wrote:So you admit it, Abe?

Usually you don't cry uncle that quickly but you must be sick of getting caught in my headlock :lol:

I probably edit more posts than almost anybody here. Thanks for not calling it out EVERY time. It would be kind of embarrassing if people knew just how often I edited my posts.

If I knew just how much people are on the edge of their seats for my posts moments after I post them... I'd probably put more time in so they didn't need to be edited.

:pau:
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I'm desperate here, plus I take this stuff pretty seriously. You've got to excuse my second guessing and nervousness
Noted :trump:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Undies has a small dick.
Noted :trump:

:skip:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

The board liberals are getting nuked today.

Like...gang raped with nukes.

Pretty ugly.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:Foreign aid ought to be the easiest thing to cut.

Not constitutional. Not good economics. Most of the time, rife with corruption.

Boom. Gone.

Easy as that.

If people want to sponsor a foreign nation, they can make donations through their personal money.

Sponsoring a foreign nation is dumb. Sponsoring foreign nations that hate you is even dumber. But, some will continue to defend it and call for it.
We send BILLIONS of dollars to Israel LOL...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
Bush4Ever35 wrote:Foreign aid ought to be the easiest thing to cut.

Not constitutional. Not good economics. Most of the time, rife with corruption.

Boom. Gone.

Easy as that.

If people want to sponsor a foreign nation, they can make donations through their personal money.

Sponsoring a foreign nation is dumb. Sponsoring foreign nations that hate you is even dumber. But, some will continue to defend it and call for it.
"The United States and Israel have reached final agreement on a record new package of at least $38 billion in U.S. military aid and the 10-year pact is expected to be signed within days, sources close to the matter told Reuters on Tuesday.

The deal will represent the biggest pledge of U.S. military assistance ever made to any country but also includes major concessions granted by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, according to officials on both sides."

LOL
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

The United States doesn't stand to benefit at ALL from that "aid*," right?

:stephena: :skip:
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kobeunderbite wrote:The United States doesn't stand to benefit at ALL from that "aid*," right?

:stephena: :skip:
LOL
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

It's sad to see hundreds of thousands live a daily life of oppression. It's even more sad that the worst thing about it is not even Israel but rather a faction n inside of their own "group" that is inflicting the pain and oppression upon the Palestinians.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

JasonBaller wrote:
Minkerton wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:About time we cut off those roaches.

Why are you the way that you are?
Get lost, queerbait
This isn't really a nice thing to say, even if he is a queer or queerbait. Look I'm part Palestinian I've been to gaza I know the place is a shithole... its backwards thinking haven of barbarics and terrorists but there is a morality issue at stake here.... forcing negotiations thru intimidating is as unethical as it comes. Peace in the Middle East is not attainable because both sides are stubborn but this tactic is extremely childish and unethical IMO... would be more justified if it was in retaliation to PA violence rather than a bullish attempt to jump start negotiations

FTR... I have no qualms over the embassy capital move to Jerusalem... do you... in the same token the PA should not be so offended by it... PA and gaza received millions every year and their infrastructure has been shit for years, their own don't give a fuck to improve their cities and communities from the bottom up why should some other nation do it for them?
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Hey stinky, no one is trying to intimidate the roaches into coming to table. Aid is being pulled across the board from countries and governments that openly antagonize the United States. This isn't about trying to get a deal out of your worthless people, it's about abolishing the Obama policy of bending over for any and every leftist and islamic foreign entity in the world.

There is nothing unethical about refusing to continue to pour hundreds of millions of dollars into a people who openly pray for the fall of the United States and its closest ally. Those days are over. The PA can act appreciative and reasonable for once or it can say goodbye to the CHARITY that sustains it - forever.

Your smelly friends in Pakistan are next.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Hey stinky, no one is trying to intimidate the roaches into coming to table. Aid is being pulled across the board from countries and governments that openly antagonize the United States. This isn't about trying to get a deal out of your worthless people, it's about abolishing the Obama policy of bending over for any and every leftist and islamic foreign entity in the world.

There is nothing unethical about refusing to continue to pour hundreds of millions of dollars into a people who openly pray for the fall of the United States and its closest ally. Those days are over. The PA can act appreciative and reasonable for once or it can say goodbye to the CHARITY that sustains it - forever.

Your smelly friends in Pakistan are next.
You need to relax stinky.