Denali, would you vote for Oprah if she ran against President Trump in 2020?

Talk about anything here.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Denali, would you vote for Oprah if she ran against President Trump in 2020?

Post by Robceltsfan »

elmouse03 wrote:The Rock vs Oprah in a primary?
Cage match???
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Re: Denali, would you vote for Oprah if she ran against President Trump in 2020?

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Robceltsfan wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

He'd have to link you to MCS....and it's true. He's treated like a conservative over there. I don't know if that has more to do with Abe....or the rest of the cucks over there. Personally, I think Abe is a little left-of-center....but not by much.
But he said he discusses politics the exact same way on both boards. Surely there’s an example of him acting like a red blooded American male somewhere on this board.

Uhhh....you're not getting it. This board leans hard right.....MCS leans REAL hard left. Abe acts non-threateningly centrist-ish on both boards....and those actions are viewed as cuck-liberal here....and dumb-Repugnican at MCS.
Oh I get it. He doesn’t act like a centrist. Pull his cock from your mouth.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

I can just imagine denali scissoring with Oprah. Absolutely disgusting!

:dumbanddumber:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

LMBAO at Paz.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: But he said he discusses politics the exact same way on both boards. Surely there’s an example of him acting like a red blooded American male somewhere on this board.

Uhhh....you're not getting it. This board leans hard right.....MCS leans REAL hard left. Abe acts non-threateningly centrist-ish on both boards....and those actions are viewed as cuck-liberal here....and dumb-Repugnican at MCS.
OK....you're making the accusation, so you should give an example of him acting like a cuck-liberal in support of Obama or Hillary.

I'll wait.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:I can just imagine denali scissoring with Oprah. Absolutely disgusting!

Rob and Abe scissoring is almost as disgusting.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Robceltsfan wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

OK....you're making the accusation, so you should give an example of him acting like a cuck-liberal in support of Obama or Hillary.

I'll wait.

While Abe appreciates your white knighting, you still don't have a seat at Abe's table lmfao.

:pjaxlol:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

Abe wants to move into full-on Alpha as fuck (over the internet) political status but he is fighting a lot of his native programming.

Give it time.

I think 2019 will be the year he gets off the fence and 2021 will be when he gets alpha as fuck (over the internet).
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote: Oh I get it. He doesn’t act like a centrist. Pull his cock from your mouth.

I'll wait.

While Abe appreciates your white knighting, you still don't have a seat at Abe's table lmfao.

:pjaxlol:
:arodlaugh:

I love how we can all see it.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Soon....I'll be viewed as a democrat by this board as well, I guess.

Damn...

Sorry Abe!

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

paskeezy3000 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:I can just imagine denali scissoring with Oprah. Absolutely disgusting!

I nearly liked this post.

Not the part about me WANTING to scissors Rob. But it was pretty damn funny considering the other conversation going on in this thread.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

paskeezy3000 wrote:

Lol. True.

Abe and Rob's dynamic reminds me of Dwight and Michael in "The Office." I think of that scene in which Jim asks the camera what Dwight is getting out of the relationship, and it's very similar to what's happening here. What does Rob get out of servicing Abe's asshole on a daily basis? Has Abe ever validated Rob in any way?
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

It's funny, outside of Lakers fans, there's probably not another poster I argue with more than Abe. Maybe TDK.

~George Carlin~
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:

Lol. True.

Abe and Rob's dynamic reminds me of Dwight and Michael in "The Office." I think of that scene in which Jim asks the camera what Dwight is getting out of the relationship, and it's very similar to what's happening here. What does Rob get out of servicing Abe's asshole on a daily basis? Has Abe ever validated Rob in any way?
Lol. Rob literally worships Abe. I don’t get it.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Rob and Abe

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Right now, it's looking like the Democrats are gonna over-react and choose the wrong person to run for the next presidential election...

Would you vote for Oprah, Abe?

It's pretty telling that I'm considered something of a shitlib faggoty cuck faggot here... and something of a Trump/GOP apologist on another site despite not changing the way I discuss politics in either place.
What other site is this? :pop2:
Bush4Ever35
Hall of Famer

Post by Bush4Ever35 »

I don't like being replaced by Rob as Abe's messageboard partner, but as long as we still get to interact some I guess I'm okay with it...it could be for the best and we had a good run :(
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

zombiesonics wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Would you vote for Oprah, Abe?

It's pretty telling that I'm considered something of a shitlib faggoty cuck faggot here... and something of a Trump/GOP apologist on another site despite not changing the way I discuss politics in either place.
It's pretty funny to me that if you combined Abe's online posting he actually posts more than Arty who we all give shit for posting as much as he does.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Bush4Ever35 wrote:I don't like being replaced by Rob as Abe's messageboard partner, but as long as we still get to interact some I guess I'm okay with it...it could be for the best and we had a good run :(

Looking for a rebound?

:cena:
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

It's pretty funny to me that if you combined Abe's online posting he actually posts more than Arty who we all give shit for posting as much as he does.

While I woudn't dismiss me being an awkwardly prolific poster during workday hours... this was proven woefully factually inaccurate just a couple of weeks ago.