my drunken weekday of fun... a story told for KUB ( the man who says its not fun being me )

Talk about anything here.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Re: my drunken weekday of fun... a story told for KUB ( the man who says its not fun being me )

Post by Titan18 »

Max. wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Max. wrote:
Except be happy :cry:

man i hope all of you open up to what life has to offer again some day

leaving it behind in your teens is sad

get drunk. have sex with randoms. go random places. meet new people
Everyone here travels. We all have sex. We meet people and travel.

You're just some loser from Canada. You'd get dropped by some random for acting that way in these parts. Good thing for you that you live in a nation of cucks.
Seriously. Also hasn't griff said before he hasn't left Canada in like 15 years?
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Re: my drunken weekday of fun... a story told for KUB ( the man who says its not fun being me )

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Max. wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Max. wrote:
Except be happy :cry:

You're just some loser from Canada. You'd get dropped by some random for acting that way in these parts. Good thing for you that you live in a nation of cucks.

living like me once a year doesn't exactly count though
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

insecurity is when someone avoids doing things because theyre afraid of how theyel look

i can literally do anything anytime anywhere
Insecurity is when you write a novel to a bunch of strangers online about how you got drunk and went to the movies because you were angry that Kub called you boring.

you people really annoy me. you talk to the same people for 15 years on a tightly nit small community board that migrated from another one and don't feel comfortable talking about your real lives

thats insecurity at its absolute pinnacle
We talk about our real lives plenty here. We don't feel the need though to make validation posts about how we got drunk on a Tuesday. If you could go more than 2-3 weeks without getting banned you would know that.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Titan18 wrote:
Max. wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

Seriously. Also hasn't griff said before he hasn't left Canada in like 15 years?

i go to friends cottages in quebec every other week. montreal for clubs/parties/shopping... toronto for sporting events and other shit... visit people in hamilton. have family in PEI, nova scotia, BC

its possible to go on trips in your own country. canadas pretty big...
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Titan18 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
Insecurity is when you write a novel to a bunch of strangers online about how you got drunk and went to the movies because you were angry that Kub called you boring.

you people really annoy me. you talk to the same people for 15 years on a tightly nit small community board that migrated from another one and don't feel comfortable talking about your real lives

thats insecurity at its absolute pinnacle
We talk about our real lives plenty here. We don't feel the need though to make validation posts about how we got drunk on a Tuesday. If you could go more than 2-3 weeks without getting banned you would know that.

its more of a jab at kub ... and i love triggering people with no lives
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Max. wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Max. wrote:

living like me once a year doesn't exactly count though
The whole point is that your life isn't good or fun.

You're a straight up loser. And ugly.

why so angry then
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

btw this thread is the exact reason why most people here are shy. they can't take on an entire thread filled with haters

i love it

alphas gonna alpha
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

You sound like a pathetic lowlife, no offense. That's the kind of crap I expect out of a teenager, not some guy in his 30's. :L
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:btw this thread is the exact reason why most people here are shy. they can't take on an entire thread filled with haters

i love it

alphas gonna alpha
Yea we're all really mad.

We're definitely not laughing and facepalming at how pathetic you are.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:btw this thread is the exact reason why most people here are shy. they can't take on an entire thread filled with haters

i love it

alphas gonna alpha

He legitimately thinks we're jealous or we should be jealous of his life.

It's my favorite thing about his shtick here.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

xer0 wrote:You sound like a pathetic lowlife, no offense. That's the kind of crap I expect out of a teenager, not some guy in his 30's. :L

well i guess i better assimilate then

next week i'm gonna join the rest of you and become this guy

40 years later

that was a fun life of nothing
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

i love it

alphas gonna alpha

its true. or else nobody would be mad LOL
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

lol. Nobody is mad.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

lol. Nobody is mad.

phpBB [video]
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Griffmonkey is the kind of guy that, when you come in contact with him, you can just see the scuzz dripping off of him. He is the exact kind of trash that I would look down on, knowing how inferior he is.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

I'm pretty mad.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

rileymartin wrote:Griffmonkey is the kind of guy that, when you come in contact with him, you can just see the scuzz dripping off of him. He is the exact kind of trash that I would look down on, knowing how inferior he is.

phpBB [video]
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I have a real question for anybody...why do people get drunk/buzzed to watch movies? I've never understood this. When I booze, it's usually in a social setting where there's interaction, jokes, stuff like that. I couldn't get a buzz and then sit quiet and still in a theatre to focus on a movie, seems like a waste.

Especially a movie like Dunkirk. That'd be the last type of movie I'd wanna watch while bent.

:noidea:
LACANO
Lord Savior

Post by LACANO »

I'm jelly of Griff's financial freedom if I'm honest with myself.

The rest of his life tho is LOL.