My nba 2k17 hasnt worked for months...So i picked up nhl and became top 300 in the world

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: My nba 2k17 hasnt worked for months...So i picked up nhl and became top 300 in the world

Post by elartman1973 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Im 33... nearly the exact age of the average gamer

Again... just some butthurt noobs woth no gaming ability up in here jelly as fuck
Don't want gaming abilities, I live in the real world, I have real life abilities you could only dream of

you already know i have artistic ability. you said its out dated but regardless i possess talents that you take seriously and i consider at the bottom of my many abilities. so your entire lifes work is something i take with a grain of salt

your life of rock painting and getting fat while evading deportation by working under the table and spending more free time online than anyone in the history of angergeneral is hardly anything worth bragging about

i on the other hand come and go as i please and raise the traffic of this shit site to respectable levels without even really trying.

i throw away 10k posts and thousands of thanks without even batting an eye. shows how much i value what you hold so dear

pathetic

just give up
You have no talent and you don't have a clue what I take seriously...I don't notice thanks on here, you clearly do

And you clearly have no fucking idea what I do and definitely no idea how I get paid and I've never been anywhere near bei n g deported...you rely on lies, I live in reality...plain and simple
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Re: My nba 2k17 hasnt worked for months...So i picked up nhl and became top 300 in the world

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Don't want gaming abilities, I live in the real world, I have real life abilities you could only dream of

you already know i have artistic ability. you said its out dated but regardless i possess talents that you take seriously and i consider at the bottom of my many abilities. so your entire lifes work is something i take with a grain of salt

your life of rock painting and getting fat while evading deportation by working under the table and spending more free time online than anyone in the history of angergeneral is hardly anything worth bragging about

i on the other hand come and go as i please and raise the traffic of this shit site to respectable levels without even really trying.

i throw away 10k posts and thousands of thanks without even batting an eye. shows how much i value what you hold so dear

pathetic

just give up
You have no talent and you don't have a clue what I take seriously...I don't notice thanks on here, you clearly do

And you clearly have no fucking idea what I do and definitely no idea how I get paid and I've never been anywhere near bei n g deported...you rely on lies, I live in reality...plain and simple

No shit you dont take thanks seriously. Since with 4 times as many posts as my old account you barely have more total thanks
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

pathetic

just give up

No shit you dont take thanks seriously. Since with 4 times as many posts as my old account you barely have more total thanks
99% of your thanks are from lakers homers...thanking some stupid pro lamers garbage...those dont count...while 100% of my thanks are legit and for me and nkt based on several posters cheering for the same team

And you seem to care a lot

gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You have no talent and you don't have a clue what I take seriously...I don't notice thanks on here, you clearly do

99% of your thanks are from lakers homers...thanking some stupid pro lamers garbage...those dont count...while 100% of my thanks are legit and for me and nkt based on several posters cheering for the same team

Yeah your thanks are legit but your ratio is fuckin garbage. :lol:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

gaskill15 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

Dont care..have t even looked since we've been discussing it actually....cometely irrelevent to me

gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

elartman1973 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: 99% of your thanks are from lakers homers...thanking some stupid pro lamers garbage...those dont count...while 100% of my thanks are legit and for me and nkt based on several posters cheering for the same team

Dont care..have t even looked since we've been discussing it actually....cometely irrelevent to me
Try not posting like a 45 year old retard and it might help.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

elartman1973 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: 99% of your thanks are from lakers homers...thanking some stupid pro lamers garbage...those dont count...while 100% of my thanks are legit and for me and nkt based on several posters cheering for the same team

my old account has the highest thank to post ratio of all time

yours might be the lowest of all time
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:

Irrelevent...all your like are from lamer homers..they dont count...I can make a shit ton of pro lakers threads and get likes too...so what?

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Lookaway is a serial thanker
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Those last 100 thanks might be legit but what about the 1400 before them

:mjlaugh:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Titan18 wrote:Those last 100 thanks might be legit but what about the 1400 before them

phpBB [video]

i racked up allot of fake thanks at the start cause clevetown did it and bragged about it too.

but my thank to post ratio is insanely high and not meant to be taken seriously. especially considering i do nothing but troll 99% of the time

1540 - 1075 = 465 real thanks

13,533 divided by 465 = 1 thank for every 29 posts

thats still higher than fat tits

66,011 divided by 1923 = 1 thank for every 34 posts

:pop2:
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Max. wrote:
Titan18 wrote:Those last 100 thanks might be legit but what about the 1400 before them

ROFL what a fucking loser.

you literally just thanked yourself in a post mocking me for thanking myself

:lol:
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

1 thanks for every 10 post right here. Lol @ griff
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Max. wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:1 thanks for every 10 post right here. Lol @ griff

1 out of 10.29 to be exact.

I'm 1 out of 10.02. Get on my level.
:hail: :hail: :hail:
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

1 thank every 8.2 posts here.

Cubs royalty rule this board
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Titan18 wrote:

woulda thanked this post but you exposed me so na...

phpBB [video]
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Titan18 wrote:

woulda thanked this post but you exposed me so na...

phpBB [video]
Fair enough. I'll thank this one
bulls419
Role Player

Post by bulls419 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:

Check my stats.
:lebronamazed: :arodtoke: