All in the Family

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: Sanford, Goodtimes or Jeffersons

Post by rileymartin »

CleveTown™ wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: lol at you being white and a connoisseur of black sitcoms. cuk.
These were prominent shows here in America kid, Koreans wouldn't understand...
Nah. you're always talking about black dick on here, now it's revealed you watched black sitcoms, you just have a craving for african cock which makes you a complete weirdo fag.
I think you got me confused with your wife kiddo, only she calls it "brack dick"
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Roc
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Martin
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

CleveTown™ wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: lol at you being white and a connoisseur of black sitcoms. cuk.
These were prominent shows here in America kid, Koreans wouldn't understand...
Nah. you're always talking about black dick on here, now it's revealed you watched black sitcoms, you just have a craving for african cock which makes you a complete weirdo fag.
Naw, you got him confused with ya boi Incognito...
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:Roc

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

y2ktors wrote:All in the Family
LOL. I liked Sanford and Son better actually.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Da Stars. wrote:
Sanford and son, especially with the ORIGINAL Lamont is one of the all time great shows...Red Foxx was funny as hell...
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

rileymartin wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
Sanford and son, especially with the ORIGINAL Lamont is one of the all time great shows...Red Foxx was funny as hell...
I'm a bigger fan of All in the Family because of the social politics and subjects that were highlighted throughout each season of the show.

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

y2ktors wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:
I'm a bigger fan of All in the Family because of the social politics and subjects that were highlighted throughout each season of the show.
Great show...lol @ "Meathead".

I STILL have to set people straight on the fact that Carroll O'Connor....who was also executive producer and writer of the show, used Archie to poke fun of that narrow minded line of thinking. He was not like that in real life, basically the opposite.

"Those were the days"
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Repeat3peat wrote:
y2ktors wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

I STILL have to set people straight on the fact that Carroll O'Connor....who was also executive producer and writer of the show, used Archie to poke fun of that narrow minded line of thinking. He was not like that in real life, basically the opposite.

"Those were the days"
Ah geez Edith...
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
y2ktors wrote: I'm a bigger fan of All in the Family because of the social politics and subjects that were highlighted throughout each season of the show.

"Those were the days"
Ah geez Edith...
"A woman should cleave into her husband. Right here in this house is where Edith's cleavage belongs."

"If everything is good in the henhouse yous don't have to go out for eggs."

:D

-On Political race Talking to "Meathead"...

"Archie: What’s the matter with this? I call this representative government. You’ve got Salvatori, Feldman, O’Reilly, Nelson–that’s an Italian, a Jew, an Irishman and a regular American there. That’s what I call a balanced ticket.

Meathead: Why do you always have to label people by nationality?

Archie: ‘Cause, how else are you going to get the right man for the right job? For instance, take Feldman there. He’s up for treasurer. Well, that’s perfect. All them people know how to handle money. Know what I mean?

Meathead: No, I don’t.

Archie: Well, then you got Salvatori running for D.A. He can keep an eye on Feldman. You know, I want to tell you something about the Italians. When you do get an honest one, you really got something there.

Meathead: Aw, c’mon, Arch.

Archie: Well, then here you got O’Reilly, the mick. He can see that the graft is equally spread around, you know. You got Nelson, the American guy. He’s good for TV appearances, to make the rest of them look respectable."

:D :lol: :D
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Repeat3peat wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

"Those were the days"
Ah geez Edith...
"A woman should cleave into her husband. Right here in this house is where Edith's cleavage belongs."

"Archie: What’s the matter with this? I call this representative government. You’ve got Salvatori, Feldman, O’Reilly, Nelson–that’s an Italian, a Jew, an Irishman and a regular American there. That’s what I call a balanced ticket.

Archie: ‘Cause, how else are you going to get the right man for the right job? For instance, take Feldman there. He’s up for treasurer. Well, that’s perfect. All them people know how to handle money. Know what I mean?

Archie: Well, then you got Salvatori running for D.A. He can keep an eye on Feldman. You know, I want to tell you something about the Italians. When you do get an honest one, you really got something there.

Archie: Well, then here you got O’Reilly, the mick. He can see that the graft is equally spread around, you know. You got Nelson, the American guy. He’s good for TV appearances, to make the rest of them look respectable."

That is some funny shit. :suds:
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Ah geez Edith...

That is some funny shit. :suds:
"If that ain't "the Black calling the kettle pot!"

:skip:
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Repeat3peat wrote:
y2ktors wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

"Those were the days"
The complete opposite for sure.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

I've honestly never seen an episode of any of those shows. Too jive for me.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:I've honestly never seen an episode of any of those shows. Too jive for me.
How was All in the Family "jive"?
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:I've honestly never seen an episode of any of those shows. Too jive for me.

Dude, your missing out....for sure IMO.

1/2 the shit in those shows wouldn't fly today.....but 2 dudes open mouth kissing is "all good", and all but encouraged.

Crazy on what is allowed/accepted, and what is frowned upon or straight up black balled just since the 70's.

Another "Archie-ism"...... "In New York...fags...that's what ya call an ungendered species.".

Imagine the shit storm and false indignation that would cause today...?
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

denali4eva wrote:
How was All in the Family "jive"?
"Jive Turkey"

:lamontlol:
iamfalcon510
Starter

Post by iamfalcon510 »

CleveTown[TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:i never watched black shows besides Martin )only sometimes though because it came on after the white show I was watching). I did enjoy Fresh Prince of Belair though
damn, you missed out

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
But you aint heard that from me