thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Re: Magic set to complete the anihilation of the Nets in 4 h

Post by thatoothpick45 »

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

jordanzone wrote:5 year plans are never a good idea when you know after 5 years you will still suck...tank teams should give up their right to have a team...compete, or get lost...ugh, shitty teams and their shitty expectations...
Lol..yeah..its much better to be a mediocre team for ever like the bulls are set to be and have been..bulls = past decades Hawks
Sorry but other teams have higher aspirations than that...clearly the bulls dont and their fans are too stupid to realize it
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
You are getting abused you better walk it off...they are about the same as last year give or take a game.
Wrong..they are tanking..they are better than last year by a large margin..lol at relying on the record for your backup..what a moron
Get off my thread dunce
If they were tanking they would just lose every game. If they are tanking they are not even doing that correctly. Massive fail
Your trolling is on part with a guppie..you are rerrible at this..step asude butch and have a nce day fag

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
You are getting abused you better walk it off...they are about the same as last year give or take a game.
Wrong..they are tanking..they are better than last year by a large margin..lol at relying on the record for your backup..what a moron
Get off my thread dunce
Record proves a fact while you rely on opinion. Owned
Record only proves wins and losses not what teams have done to amass those win or lisses..which called competing or TANKING...dumbfuck

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Cobra Kai wrote:Make sure the Magic beat the Pacers in a couple of days.
Magic embrace the spoiler position..they beat them soundly last time ..i see no reason why they wouldnt agajn..im not impressed with the palcers..never have been
Plus the state if indiana sucks and indianapolis is a garbage city like cleveland

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Wrong..they are tanking..they are better than last year by a large margin..lol at relying on the record for your backup..what a moron
Get off my thread dunce
Record proves a fact while you rely on opinion. Owned
Record only proves wins and losses not what teams have done to amass those win or lisses..which called competing or TANKING...dumbfuck
3 responses and 3 fails

Is that a record? discuss
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
deezna10 wrote: Record proves a fact while you rely on opinion. Owned
3 responses and 3 fails

Is that a record? discuss
Lol at admitting you failed three times
You are a.pussy

elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

artman what's up with all these Magic winning posts?

I thought you wanted them to lose so they have a chance to win the lottery and get the +1 pick.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elmouse03 wrote:artman what's up with all these Magic winning posts?

I thought you wanted them to lose so they have a chance to win the lottery and get the +1 pick.
They are already in a good position..plus they dont desperately need the #1 pick..they draft wisely and will get a solid nba ready player either way..andnits a lottery..meaning there are no guarantees..plus its fun to play spoiler..
Magic as is will be pretty good with just thenyoung players getting more exoerience and chemistry..they have the knicks first round pick as well so we will have two new nba ready players most likely..not to mention lots of money to spend on free agents..magic are in great shape..the futurenisnt decided by getting the #1 or the #5 pick..

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:

They are already in a good position..plus they dont desperately need the #1 pick..they draft wisely and will get a solid nba ready player either way..andnits a lottery..meaning there are no guarantees..plus its fun to play spoiler..
Magic as is will be pretty good with just thenyoung players getting more exoerience and chemistry..they have the knicks first round pick as well so we will have two new nba ready players most likely..not to mention lots of money to spend on free agents..magic are in great shape..the futurenisnt decided by getting the #1 or the #5 pick..
The magic suck almost as bad as your logic
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

When the Magic had the #1 picks they drafted Shaq, C-Webb (even though he was traded for Penny shortly after), and Dwight. All big guys. Don't see a player of those 3 caliber in this years draft if the Magic draft #1.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elmouse03 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: They are already in a good position..plus they dont desperately need the #1 pick..they draft wisely and will get a solid nba ready player either way..andnits a lottery..meaning there are no guarantees..plus its fun to play spoiler..
When the Magic had the #1 picks they drafted Shaq, C-Webb (even though he was traded for Penny shortly after), and Dwight. All big guys. Don't see a player of those 3 caliber in this years draft if the Magic draft #1.
And they managed to not win with any of those players. Talk about pathetic
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elmouse03 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: They are already in a good position..plus they dont desperately need the #1 pick..they draft wisely and will get a solid nba ready player either way..andnits a lottery..meaning there are no guarantees..plus its fun to play spoiler..
There is no comparable players in this years draft and the magic arent being built to be a one man team
Irrelevent

elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

elartman1973 wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
There is no comparable players in this years draft and the magic arent being built to be a one man team
Irrelevent
The magic aren't built at all which makes them irrelevant.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elmouse03 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:
Irrelevent
Explain how they have their future pg,center versatil wing man, backup pg and backup versatile wing man all set for the future and all super young?
Watch and see..last time i was making these claims i was proved dead on right
You clowns confuse these two facts
The last two times the magic had the worst record in the nba they were in the NBA Finals within Five years....this is where you idiots invent that i said five year plan...which i never said..however i wouldnt be surprised if they did it again

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Stop with all of this bullshit artman, you're such a fat bitch. All anyone here wants to do is rip on you for your reaction, and all you want is to get ripped on, get a life.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

elartman1973 wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: There is no comparable players in this years draft and the magic arent being built to be a one man team
Irrelevent
Explain how they have their future pg,center versatil wing man, backup pg and backup versatile wing man all set for the future and all super young?
The last two times the magic had the worst record in the nba they were in the NBA Finals within Five years....this is where you idiots invent that i said five year plan...which i never said..however i wouldnt be surprised if they did it again
They had Shaq and Dwight in those years. No Shaq and/or Dwight type player in this draft or any future ones (more then likely)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elmouse03 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:
They had Shaq and Dwight in those years. No Shaq and/or Dwight type player in this draft or any future ones (more then likely)
They arent building like that..and dwight was the unpopular choice #1 pick..magic were highly criticized for pucking him...you dont know the future
Besedes..magic are all set at center and they are built more like the thunder pacers and spurs ...team game..solid roster

elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

elartman1973 wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Explain how they have their future pg,center versatil wing man, backup pg and backup versatile wing man all set for the future and all super young?
They arent building like that..and dwight was the unpopular choice #1 pick..magic were highly criticized for pucking him...you dont know the future
Besedes..magic are all set at center and they are built more like the thunder pacers and spurs ...team game..solid roster
Yes they have went pretty far in these last 2 years with that solid roster jumping from 20 wins to 23 possibly 26 wins if they go on a 3 game win streak which I doubt it. Huge jump. :clap:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elmouse03 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:
Yes they have went pretty far in these last 2 years with that solid roster jumping from 20 wins to 23 possibly 26 wins if they go on a 3 game win streak which I doubt it. Huge jump. :clap:
Rebuilding and tanking is t a one season thing...thanks for exposing your stupidity again