This chick wants to bite my chunk...

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: This chick wants to bite my chunk...

Post by Da Stars. »

LOL.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:So which one is it. This story, or this one:
elartman1973 wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:Atleast he can get an online girlfriend

OP is stuck using a rolled up towel with a rubber glove/elastic band and vaseline
I have a live in girlfriend for nearly four years now

Or at least a chick whomi share a bed with and have sex with that lives with me
Same chick...you arent very smart and lack the ability to put two and two together...common sense is something you lack
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:LOL @ Still believing Brown has a live in girlfriend, or a girlfriend at all.
I wouldn't put it past him.

Abuses drugs
Wastes hours on the internet
Watches movies in the morning while we're all out working real jobs.
Living with a girl but trying to bang others

From a mental standpoint, something must have happened back then, because no middle aged man should be trapped in their 20s like that.
Last edited by Havlicekstealsit on Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:LOL @ Still believing Brown has a live in girlfriend, or a girlfriend at all.
Incognito posted a pm from Artman saying the "gal pal" was about to come over, which contradicts him yet again. Wish I could find it but it's not like we need yet another example of Artman being caught in a lie.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:You're gonna bang a down syndromed version of Maggie Gylenhall? Not much to brag about there bud.

:daj:
??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
I wouldn't put it past him.

Abuses drugs
Wastes hours on the internet
Watches movies in the morning while we're all out working real jobs.
Living with a girl but trying to bang others

From a mental standpoint, something must have happened back then, because no middle aged man should be trapped in their 20s like that.
I watch movies in the morning now??

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Titan18 wrote:
Incognito posted a pm from Artman saying the "gal pal" was about to come over, which contradicts him yet again. Wish I could find it but it's not like we need yet another example of Artman being caught in a lie.
Havent been caught in any lie...not my problem what you believe or dont..thats yours

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Look, we've all done stupid shit - juggled girls, dabbled in drugs, etc. The difference is most of us did that in our teens & twenties - when it generally happens in human nature. Arty (and maybe griff) are doing it now because at some point something happened to both of them back then that wiped away those moments. And now they're both desperately trying to make up for those lost years.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Look, we've all done stupid shit - juggled girls, dabbled in drugs, etc. The difference is most of us did that in our teens & twenties - when it generally happens in human nature. Arty (and maybe griff) are doing it now because at some point something happened to both of them back then that wiped away those moments. And now they're both desperately trying to make up for those lost years.
You base wayyyy toonmuch on age...age has little relevence

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:Look, we've all done stupid shit - juggled girls, dabbled in drugs, etc. The difference is most of us did that in our teens & twenties - when it generally happens in human nature. Arty (and maybe griff) are doing it now because at some point something happened to both of them back then that wiped away those moments. And now they're both desperately trying to make up for those lost years.
You're 44, not 24.
44, not 24.
It's not your fault.
It's not...your fault.
It's...not...your...fault.

[note: or, maybe it was your fault. It was bad, and you should feel bad]
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
You're 44, not 24.
44, not 24.
It's not your fault.
It's not...your fault.
It's...not...your...fault.

[note: or, maybe it was your fault. It was bad, and you should feel bad]
my 20s were amazing ive pondered writing a book about them..lived like a rockstar..thirties were good but had some downfalls beyond my conrol..built myself back up and my 40s have been awesome..
Lol at you kids thinking 40s is old are the end...its just the beginning..everything before s only leading up to this time in your lives..the best time...you have no fucking idea..but you 20 and 30 year olds are so clueless and have the completely wrong priorities in life and wont realize it til later...no lie...
I dont live like a 20 year old at all but so what if I did?
Im a pioneer while clear kkk y you all are followers of societal trends and will regret it later...trust me...
Do what makes you happy and fuck everyone that stands in your way...whatever big meeting or whatever you have coming up is so irrelevent that its funny...to me...
But you still have training wheels on ....
Basically.stop trying to figure out how a watch works and just worry about the time

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Brown is triggered again
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

elartman1973 wrote:
.but you 20 and 30 year olds are so clueless and have the completely wrong priorities in life and wont realize it til later...no lie...
I'm extremely interested in you elaborating on this topic.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Not that it matters, since Brownie likely just grabbed these pics off a Facebook profile, but the chick is pretty nice looking.

I'd dip...obviously.

But Arty is most definitely a pathological liar.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

I picture Arty's smoking buddies all being white, in their 20s/maybe early 30s and relatively slim-built, while he sticks out like a sore thumb as the only brown, mid-40s, fat guy in the group, who everyone snickers at when he's not around. :|
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

looks like alanis morissette but more stoned
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote:Not that it matters, since Brownie likely just grabbed these pics off a Facebook profile, but the chick is pretty nice looking.

I'd dip...obviously.

But Arty is most definitely a pathological liar.
Her name is Tianna and shes a huge fan of my art...shes kinda big...not fat but a big girl..maybe 6'..works good for me though..im 6'2"
Last edited by elartman1973 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

somberbostonian wrote:I picture Arty's smoking buddies all being white, in their 20s/maybe early 30s and relatively slim-built, while he sticks out like a sore thumb as the only brown, mid-40s, fat guy in the group, who everyone snickers at when he's not around. :|
I dont hang out with anyone in thier twenties oher than a few random chicks I work with here and here..and yes they are attractive and artists too...most my friends are within a year or two of my age..older and younger..lol at being so clueless to older people as if life drastically changes at 40..it doesnt..we are just smarter than when younger

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Claims he's 6'2" 220......likely 5'10" 245.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Robceltsfan wrote:Claims he's 6'2" 220......likely 5'10" 245.
I'm sure there's only a handful of us on this board 6'0" or taller. It's the 5'6" guys like Arty & Cleve who try & compensate with braggadocio around here.