Only 49% of Black Americans think race relations are good, down from 61% in 2008

Talk about anything here.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Re: Only 49% of Black Americans think race relations are good, down from 61% in 2008

Post by Ali Natural »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Ali Natural's only activity on this board is defending Obama and his joke of a legacy

My only activity is exposing you hateful fucks and a little side trolling
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Only 49% of Black Americans think race relations are good, down from 61% in 2008

Post by kobeunderbite »

Ali Natural wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:Ali Natural's only activity on this board is defending Obama and his joke of a legacy

My only activity is exposing you hateful fucks and a little side trolling

You're just here to defend Obama, a sitting fuck President whose pitiful legacy will be going up in smoke in T-minus 10 days.

Obama is finished, you should follow suit.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Ali Natural wrote:

My only activity is exposing you hateful fucks
So self sacrificing and moral to be fighting the racist white debils on the internet.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
y2ktors wrote:This is beyond black and white relations. This country has grown increasingly anti-muslim/anti-Arab since the turn of the century.

Not even close to accurate. If anything the post-9/11 feelings associated with the Bush administration carried even stronger anti-Islamic sentiments than what we are seeing today.
Of course the initial reaction is going to be the worst but relations did improve over time from that point. Reported hate crimes were an all-time peak in 2001 and they have not returned to pre-9/11 levels.

With the ISIS threat and the lingering feelings from the 9/11 attacks and subsequent Wars, Islamophobia has steadily grown.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Jims_Doors wrote:
y2ktors wrote:
Jims_Doors wrote:I haven't been in a coma lately but I guess I missed all the looting, rioting and car burnings the white folk did over that hate crime committed by those 4 blacks in Chicago.

How many blacks got dragged out of their cars and beaten by whites over that incident?
I guess you missed the part where they were detained and condemned for their heinous actions too.
Since when does that matter??

"must riot, loot and destroy our town and possessions of others who we don't know if black, white or blue!!!"
What???

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

y2ktors wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
y2ktors wrote:This is beyond black and white relations. This country has grown increasingly anti-muslim/anti-Arab since the turn of the century.

Not even close to accurate. If anything the post-9/11 feelings associated with the Bush administration carried even stronger anti-Islamic sentiments than what we are seeing today.
Of course the initial reaction is going to be the worst but relations did improve over time from that point. Reported hate crimes were an all-time peak in 2001 and they have not returned to pre-9/11 levels.

With the ISIS threat and the lingering feelings from the 9/11 attacks and subsequent Wars, Islamophobia has steadily grown.

Islamaphobia may have a larger platform now thanks to ease of internet access, but it most certainly has not grown. I wish it would, because we would do well to justifiably fear Islam and a nuclear Iran, but that's not the case.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:

So self sacrificing and moral to be fighting the racist white debils on the internet.
Far superior morally to closet racists who snap perv shots of unsuspecting women in public. :pimp:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Ali Natural wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:

Far superior morally to closet racists who snap perv shots of unsuspecting women in public. :pimp:
I don't see myself as a racist, nor did I tell that young lady to dress like that in public.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

and "liking" Zombie's post whenever BBC is brought up. weird guy. Ali will go weeks without appearing on the board but will pop up with a random undercover like over other mens penises.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

CleveTown™ wrote:
and "liking" Zombie's post whenever BBC is brought up. weird guy. Ali will go weeks without appearing on the board but will pop up with a random undercover like over other mens penises.
Projecting your faggotry again?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Let's cut the shit. Blacks have it relatively good right now, at least throughout corporate America and middle management. African Americans represent about 11% of the participating US labor force. This nearly parallels the African-American representation in managerial positions throughout the US holding about 8% of those positions. So this might not be "great", but it's proportionately consistent with how representative they are AS A MINORITY GROUP in this country. The blacks are fine, the browns are fine, the whites are fine, the chinks are fine. Everybody's fine.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

CleveTown™ wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, I think you have him confused with smelters.....