Artman I need your website again

Talk about anything here.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: Artman I need your website again

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

It's not Arty's problem that Clevetown has the memory of a 90 year old Alzheimer's patient. Arty's page, pics, and identity were for awhile common knowledge over at the other board. Hell he was posting on ESPN stories with his Facebook too.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

I support arty in this thread. I don't believe a esl teacher living in poverty in a foreign country whose main meal consists of.microwaved cheese could afford one of arty's paintings
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Cobra Kai wrote:Arty should do a painting of a burnt microwaved grilled cheese sandwich.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Titan18 wrote:I support arty in this thread. I don't believe a esl teacher living in poverty in a foreign country whose main meal consists of.microwaved cheese could afford one of arty's paintings
Too bad i work at the us embassy in Seoul where I oversee 35 people in my department and supply both the ROK and American Armies with bombs and missiles and the correct ammunition for co-op drills.
They pay me handsomly for the work I do. Respect me now. Punk grocery bagger.

Sent from my SHV-E210S using Tapatalk
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Titan18 wrote:I support arty in this thread. I don't believe a esl teacher living in poverty in a foreign country whose main meal consists of.microwaved cheese could afford one of arty's paintings
Too bad i work at the us embassy in Seoul where I oversee 35 people in my department and supply both the ROK and American Armies with bombs and missiles and the correct ammunition for co-op drills.

If that's true why don't you have running water and microwave cheese for a majority of your meals?
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Titan18 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

If that's true why don't you have running water and microwave cheese for a majority of your meals?
:lol:
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Cobra Kai wrote:Arty should do a painting of a burnt microwaved grilled cheese sandwich.

ROFL. I've never heard of anyone microwaving bread. What a noob.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.