Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Talk about anything here.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Re: Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Post by Titan18 »

Lol. Fatman caught in yet another lie
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Why do people get so worked up over everything posted on Facebook becoming public?

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:why do you have to lie to make it seem like your life is better than it is? Just own up to who you are and try better yourself.
Who is lying?
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Titan18 wrote:Lol. Fatman caught in yet another lie
Ummm nope...no lies here other than your life

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I was only there for ten.minutes jackhol

nobody leaves their girlfriend to go put a light bulb in at their parents house
Why not? Its only five minutes away and the gf lives here
Now your mom is only 5 mins away? The other day you said she was across town.
elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
So you don't live in Orlando and a few blocks from your brown, mexican mother?

lol
Other side of town...and I lived with my mom dad brother and sister growing up in the same house....not remotely the same....and what does living in orlando have to do with anythjng??
Fucking racist pig
Lying sack of Mexican shit, can't even keep your lies straight.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

nobody leaves their girlfriend to go put a light bulb in at their parents house
Why not? Its only five minutes away and the gf lives here
Nope...ive never said that at all....but I use to live across town.
Dont blame othersm formyour shortcomings jn life...learn to comprehend what you read zitback boy

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Why not? Its only five minutes away and the gf lives here
Dont blame othersm formyour shortcomings jn life...learn to comprehend what you read zitback boy
Another lie Fat Tits
elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: My living situation is 100% different than when I grew up

lol
Other side of town...and I lived with my mom dad brother and sister growing up in the same house....not remotely the same....and what does living in orlando have to do with anythjng??
Fucking racist pig
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Another lie Fat Tits
elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:

lol
Fucking racist pig
Lolololololol

Learn to comprehend what you read moron...thats when we were kids...my larents moved to where my mom lives now in 2001 and its across town from where we grew up
Which was a reply to dipshit claiming ive lived in the same ace all my life
Smgdh at your stupidity...nowhere did I ever say I live across town from my mom, ever
Last edited by elartman1973 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

So KUB asks you if you live a few blocks from your brown Mexican mother and you respond "Other side of town".

LOL @ Trying to moonwalk out of this lie.

Classico
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:So KUB asks you if you live a few blocks from your brown Mexican mother and you respond "Other side of town".

Classico
Wrong...he claimed I lived here all my life in orlando....which was a lie...and I said I lived across town..
Everyone on this bkard knows my mom lives 1.4 miles away from me....dumbass.

And I wouldnt go change a lighttbulb for her if I did live across town...my sister or brother in law would have since they were already over there

Owned

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Farman was the most pathetic life here, he has no choice but to lie
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:So KUB asks you if you live a few blocks from your brown Mexican mother and you respond "Other side of town".

Classico
Wrong...he claimed I lived here all my life in orlando....which was a lie...and I said I lived across town..

And I wouldnt go change a lighttbulb for her if I did live across town...my sister or brother in law would have since they were already over there

Owned
So now you're admitting that you still live next to your mother at the age of 43?

Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

"You're just like crosstown traffic
So hard to get through to you
Crosstown traffic
I don't need to run over you
Crosstown traffic
All you do is slow me down
And I'm tryin' to get on the other side of town"
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Classico

Owned
So now you're admitting that you still live next to your mother at the age of 43?

1.4 miles isnt living next to my mom...and I live here because its close to work and no other reason....same discussion as the otber day with you idiots...and ive lived across town in several different places before here....dumbass

Face it..you tried to start shit and it gor thrown back in your face...youve failed again

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Classico

Owned

He needs to stay close so he has a place to go when he gets his utlities shut off
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

This is what happens when the so-called "black sheep" of the family settles on an art career instead of being a doc or lawyer like his siblings. Someone's gotta stay close to mommy's wallet.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Titan18 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Wrong...he claimed I lived here all my life in orlando....which was a lie...and I said I lived across town..

Owned

He needs to stay close so he has a place to go when he gets his utlities shut off

8-)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:lol @ having to live close to your mommy. you were probably breastfed until you were 17
I havent lived with my parents since I was 16
Keep reaching wannabe

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:This is what happens when the so-called "black sheep" of the family settles on an art career instead of being a doc or lawyer like his siblings. Someone's gotta stay close to mommy's wallet.
Fail supreme....

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

No wonder artman is such a huge Hillary supporter. He lies almost as much as she does.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:No wonder artman is such a huge Hillary supporter. He lies almost as much as she does.
Where did I lie exactly ???

Lol at me being the most honest poster yet you idiots always claim im lying...
My life must be really great and clearly hard to believe if you think im always lying

Klabamo