Now LA is a LOCK to get durant

Talk about anything here.
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Re: Now LA is a LOCK to get durant

Post by sportswise1 »

l3 o $$ wrote:We are about to make SPLASH in free agency with Walton onboard and Phil Jackson on his way back.

I see us getting Cousins in a trade.

Drafting Simmons with the #1 overall

Signing Durant and Whitside

Trading for Devin Booker...

Among other trade and propositions Lakers will be BEASTING this time next year!!!!....
1)Jackson isn't coming back and there is zero talk about it now
2) signing Durant and Whiteside won't happen and neither has shown any interest in going to the Lakers-- they certainly would never get both in the same season
3) who are they trading for Booker?
4) who are they trading for Cousins?

you clearly know shit about basketball
sportswise1
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

sportswise1 wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:We are about to make SPLASH in free agency with Walton onboard and Phil Jackson on his way back.

Among other trade and propositions Lakers will be BEASTING this time next year!!!!....
2) signing Durant and Whiteside won't happen and neither has shown any interest in going to the Lakers-- they certainly would never get both in the same season

Why don't you call the Lakers front office for answers to your questions...
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

l3 o $$ wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

why don't you know anything about basketball? If you think Cousins/ Whiteside and Durant are all coming to the lakers next season, you would have to be the dumbest poster to ever appear on any board ( you already are but this would prove it)
sportswise1
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

sportswise1 wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

why don't you know anything about basketball? If you think Cousins/ Whiteside and Durant are all coming to the lakers next season, you would have to be the dumbest poster to ever appear on any board ( you already are but this would prove it)
So basically, you're saying you don't have the phone # to the lakers front office.

What a pity...
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

l3 o $$ wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
So basically, you're saying you don't have the phone # to the lakers front office.

What a pity...
I happen to have that phone number -do you?
Basically, you're saying that you know shit about basketball by claiming the Lakers would get three stars in one season
sportswise1
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

sportswise1 wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

What a pity...
Basically, you're saying that you know shit about basketball by claiming the Lakers would get three stars in one season
U don't have their # otherwise you would have called them for answers to your questions instead of trolling me.

get lost sportsdumbfck
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

Madnessssss wrote:lol @ Sportswise claiming he has the number to lakers FO
so if I list it-you'll' leave the board under your asinine username?
sportswise1
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

l3 o $$ wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:

What a pity...
U don't have their # otherwise you would have called them for answers to your questions instead of trolling me.

get lost sportsdumbfck
i'll make the same bet I just did with Sadmess- I list it and you give up your username --deal??
FYI-- how would the Lakers know anything that we are talking about in this thread ? the players are not even in FA at this time and no trades are on the table
sportswise1
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

sportswise1 wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:

get lost sportsdumbfck
i'll make the same bet I just did with Sadmess- I list it and you give up your username --deal??
FYI-- how would the Lakers know anything that we are talking about in this thread ? the players are not even in FA at this time and no trades are on the table
Shut the fuck up...
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

l3 o $$ wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:

get lost sportsdumbfck
Shut the fuck up...
so once again chicken shit backs out of something he challenges me to and can't even back it up
now go sulk in the corner and admit defeat -as usual ( i have 2 other threads where he challenged me and backed out)
sportswise1
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

lol at people not having the number to the Lakers front office.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

sportswise1 wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
Shut the fuck up...
so once again chicken shit backs out of something he challenges me to and can't even back it up
now go sulk in the corner and admit defeat -as usual ( i have 2 other threads where he challenged me and backed out)
Sportswise meltdown confirmed... This is starting to become a daily occurrence
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

l3 o $$ wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
l3 o $$ wrote:
Shut the fuck up...
Sportswise meltdown confirmed... This is starting to become a daily occurrence
says the bullshit coward that challenged me and then backed out -does it every day
this is axially occurrence on his part
thanks for revealing to all of us what a fool you are
sportswise1
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

elmerjfudd wrote:lol at people not having the number to the Lakers front office.
exactly - those two fools are clueless
sportswise1
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Sportwise did some work here