LAKERS, bitch

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: LAKERS, bitch

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:DeMar DeRozan will be a free agent this offseason coming off a career year with the Toronto Raptors.

DeRozan was the ninth overall pick in 2009 out of USC.

"He's enjoying his last days in Toronto because he'll leaving for Los Angeles in a few months anyways," said Smith of DeRozan.

While Smith doesn't specify which team from Los Angeles he predicts will sign DeRozan, it is presumably the Los Angeles Lakers given their needs on the wing and available cap space.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/24 ... -Offseason" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:banderas:
Great...you are jerking off over a total non factor of a ayer..enjoy your 26 win season next year
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

chiefdodgerslakers24
All-Star

Post by chiefdodgerslakers24 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kobeunderbite wrote:DeMar DeRozan will be a free agent this offseason coming off a career year with the Toronto Raptors.

"He's enjoying his last days in Toronto because he'll leaving for Los Angeles in a few months anyways," said Smith of DeRozan.

While Smith doesn't specify which team from Los Angeles he predicts will sign DeRozan, it is presumably the Los Angeles Lakers given their needs on the wing and available cap space.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/24 ... -Offseason" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Great...you are jerking off over a total non factor of a ayer..enjoy your 26 win season next year
A player who is better than every single player on the Magic. 2 time all star. Non factor? WTF are you smoking?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

chiefdodgerslakers24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

A player who is better than every single player on the Magic. 2 time all star. Non factor? WTF are you smoking?
Not really...hes definitely not better than every ayer on the magic
Inconsistent non factor...
All stars voted in mean absolutely nothing

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Derozen currently 2-10 at home in a must win game
Lol at the lakers future

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

DeRozan is absolutely better than anyone on the Magic. The stats and facts back this up.
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

I love Derozan, he's a really nice person on the real. I think he is the most underrated superstar in the NBA, not certain he will go to LA, but who knows, he deserves to be a star
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:DeRozan is absolutely better than anyone on the Magic. The stats and facts back this up.
Lol...no

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

It's always a good time to be a Lakers fan, this year is no different.

This offseason we will see some huge moves.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:DeRozan is absolutely better than anyone on the Magic. The stats and facts back this up.
Lol...no
Who is better?
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lol...no

Easily. Explain why not in detail if you disagree. He averaged 23.5ppg 4.5rpg 4apg and his team is in the PO's. So he put up superior stats on a winning team. It's not really a contest, TBH.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Lol...no

Easily. Explain why not in detail if you disagree. He averaged 23.5ppg 4.5rpg 4apg and his team is in the PO's. So he put up superior stats on a winning team. It's not really a contest, TBH.
Lol..two man team...means nothing...somebody had to score....magic have a ton of options and share the ball unlike the raptors...it isnt about stats dumbass..it never is..
I trust vucevic with the ball over derozen 10 out of 10 times...and fournier and oladipo 8 out of ten times...no lie

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Wishbone wrote:

I love Derozan, he's a really nice person on the real. I think he is the most underrated superstar in the NBA, not certain he will go to LA, but who knows, he deserves to be a star
I'm trying hard to agree with this, especially considering Demar and I both rep Compton, California, but I just can't see Derozan evolving into the tier of superstardom a max contract star on the Lakers require as it translates into championship level basketball.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Lol...no

Lol..two man team...means nothing...somebody had to score....magic have a ton of options and share the ball unlike the raptors...it isnt about stats dumbass..it never is..
I trust vucevic with the ball over derozen 10 out of 10 times...and fournier and oladipo 8 out of ten times...no lie

If the Magic have such a well rounded team then why are they dog shit? They couldn't make the PO's, but here you are puffing out your tits trying to pretend they have better players than DeRozan. You don't make any sense, wide load. Accept the fact that your franchise is doomed to irrelevance and will never win a title.
chiefdodgerslakers24
All-Star

Post by chiefdodgerslakers24 »

elartman1973 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
No he definitely is better than every player on the Magic, not up for debate
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elartman1973 wrote:
chiefdodgerslakers24 wrote: A player who is better than every single player on the Magic. 2 time all star. Non factor? WTF are you smoking?
No he definitely is better than every player on the Magic, not up for debate
No he isnt, not even remotely.
He's a dime a dozen player, but he's most definitely better than anyone on the lakers

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

If the Magic have such a well rounded team then why are they dog shit? They couldn't make the PO's, but here you are puffing out your tits trying to pretend they have better players than DeRozan. You don't make any sense, wide load. Accept the fact that your franchise is doomed to irrelevance and will never win a title.
Inury riddled season, and one bad month....they lost 90% of thir losses in the final mijutes....
easy playoff team next year...they are actually better than half the teams that made the playoffs...