Would you pay $36 a month for ESPN?

Talk about anything here.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Would you pay $36 a month for ESPN?

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Nope. I currently don't pay the extra $25 a month to have the channel that lets me watch Jazz games. Why would I pay $36 a month to watch crappy talking head shows and college baseball?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

ripper76 wrote:
King Deez wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
The article is 1400 words. Hardly a book.

Unless you're retarded, it shouldn't take more that 10 minutes to read that much. Most functionally literate adults could read it in 5.

Are you retarded?
lol, how dumb are you rip? Once again I'm not reading some stupid 10 minute article all at once that I don't care about. I seriously think you needed to be added to a stupid list.
How much time have you spent in this thread?

You seem to be getting upset.

ROFL

:yaoyao:
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

ripper76 wrote:
King Deez wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
How much time have you spent in this thread?

You seem to be getting upset.
I'm more entertained at the fact that you are quite stupid. It's pretty funny actually.
I believe you are the one who was recently voted as one of the dumbest posters on the board.
It's a hate thing and mad people voting, it happens. You deserve to be on that list but you are pretty beta and suck off your buddies to keep on their "cool" list.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

King Deez wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
King Deez wrote: I'm more entertained at the fact that you are quite stupid. It's pretty funny actually.
I believe you are the one who was recently voted as one of the dumbest posters on the board.
It's a hate thing and mad people voting, it happens. You deserve to be on that list but you are pretty beta and suck off your buddies to keep on their "cool" list.
That must be it.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

ripper76 wrote:
King Deez wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
That must be it.
No wait, this message board is 100% truth to it, forget my recent post. Everybody on here is honest and doesn't troll or lie in anyway, you are right. I wish had the "message board" life of some of the rich folks on here making hundreds of thousands at ease and banging hot chicks daily, living in the best city in the world. What was I thinking?
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

King Deez wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
King Deez wrote: It's a hate thing and mad people voting, it happens. You deserve to be on that list but you are pretty beta and suck off your buddies to keep on their "cool" list.
That must be it.
No wait, this message board is 100% truth to it, forget my recent post. Everybody on here is honest and doesn't troll or lie in anyway, you are right. I wish had the "message board" life of some of the rich folks on here making hundreds of thousands at ease and banging hot chicks daily, living in the best city in the world. What was I thinking?
I'm not sure what you were thinking. Tell us more.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

King Deez wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
King Deez wrote: It's a hate thing and mad people voting, it happens. You deserve to be on that list but you are pretty beta and suck off your buddies to keep on their "cool" list.
That must be it.

What does any of that have to do with you being a moron?
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

King Deez wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
That must be it.
Right. Ripper is universally loved and everyone here would pick you as the Bulls fan to chime in against. Or maybe not.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

elmouse03 wrote:Artman. Would you pay 36 a month for ESPN?
Nope
I would pay $6
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Nothing worse than posting about the topic when the conversation has already changed to hating on a certain poster. My bad guys.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Nothing worse than posting about the topic when the conversation has already changed to hating on a certain poster. My bad guys.
asshole
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Nope. I currently don't pay the extra $25 a month to have the channel that lets me watch Jazz games. Why would I pay $36 a month to watch crappy talking head shows and college baseball?
I might pay it, simply for the NBA games, if I could get rid of almost everything else. Basketball is the only thing I watch on TV. I need league pass, ESPN, TNT, NBATV and ABC. That's it.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

ripper76 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Nope. I currently don't pay the extra $25 a month to have the channel that lets me watch Jazz games. Why would I pay $36 a month to watch crappy talking head shows and college baseball?
I might pay it, simply for the NBA games, if I could get rid of almost everything else. Basketball is the only thing I watch on TV. I need league pass, ESPN, TNT, and ABC. That's it.
Is it wrong that i am such in a nba junkie mode right now that i am watching replays of summer league games on nbatv?
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

ripper76 wrote:
I might pay it, simply for the NBA games, if I could get rid of almost everything else. Basketball is the only thing I watch on TV. I need league pass, ESPN, TNT, and ABC. That's it.
I cut the cord awhile back and realized I missed watching sports too much.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

There's something nostalgic about waking up Saturday morning and flipping it to channel 206 for College Gameday during FB season. Even the shitty Big10 games they throw on at 9am, I give that a good half or more (depending if I have money on them) before browsing for other games. But the 4pm SEC games are usually can't miss. Thursday Night games can be good too. I don't ask for much from cable TV, but don't take away my bare necessities, or yes, I will pay whatever price you wanna bend me over for.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

lettherebehouse wrote:There's something nostalgic about waking up Saturday morning and flipping it to channel 206 for College Gameday during FB season. Even the shitty Big10 games they throw on at 9am, I give that a good half or more (depending if I have money on them) before browsing for other games. But the 4pm SEC games are usually can't miss. Thursday Night games can be good too. I don't ask for much from cable TV, but don't take away my bare necessities, or yes, I will pay whatever price you wanna bend me over for.
I'm not going to lie the first week of college football is my favorite week of the year. It's like fucking Christmas to me.......... Until Iowa loses to Northeast Ohio A&M.
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

Nope. ESPN's stranglehold on televised sports has eroded with all the other national and regional networks that have jumped on board. Fox and TBS get MLB postseason games; TNT carries the NBA; NBC carries the NHL; NBC and Fox have a huge share of the soccer competitions; conferences like the SEC, Pac-12 and Big Ten have their networks.
Last edited by somberbostonian on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lettherebehouse wrote:
King Deez wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
That must be it.

What does any of that have to do with you being a moron?
Oh you mean me trolling the fuck out of you guys for several weeks to months but somehow I was being serious right? I mean that's what I was getting at that this board knows everybody inside and out by what they post, no? I say something that you think i'm serious about so it means i was being serious obviously. Fact is Ripper is as dumb as anyone on this board whether you guys wanna admit or not but then again i'm sure you suck him off like you do Kobe right?
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
King Deez wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
That must be it.
Right. Ripper is universally loved and everyone here would pick you as the Bulls fan to chime in against. Or maybe not.
Right because Ripper has shown his stupidity enough times already. He has followed me around for quite some time now, it's nothing new but maybe you are slow?
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »