The MVP race is OVER...crown KD.

Talk about anything here.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: The MVP race is OVER...crown KD.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:I think Durant is the clear cut winner this year. He's kind of solidified it too with these monster games lately. The league is dying to crown someone besides Lebron this year so there is no doubt that Durant will win his first and good for him. He has been beasting lately.

Another bold prediction, I don't think Miami beats the Pacers this year. I just feel like it's the Pacer's time and all this coasting will catch up to the Heat in the playoffs.

Barring injuries, they have a chance. The question is really Wade. Remember, he looked in rough shape (knee) last year for stretches of the playoffs. Is playing only 3/4 of the games enough to keep him closer to full strength?

Or, will they just hope he gets his drug tests out of the way... and then he'll have free reign to take whatever he wants during the playoffs? (Yes. After 2(?) random tests, players are guaranteed not to be tested again for performance-enhancing or other drugs.)
Even if he does play, who is he guarding? Stevenson? George? Neither of those guys are a good match up for a banged up player with bad knees.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Re: The MVP race is OVER...crown KD.

Post by FPL »

Kind of random, but crazy how pro-KD the board (and the NBA fandom) used to be. I wonder if he can ever get back to that.