Fair and balanced Noah's Ark Poll

Talk about anything here.

Do you believe the Biblical account of Noah's Ark?

Yes
43%
No
57%

Total votes: 7

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Fair and balanced Noah's Ark Poll

Post by lettherebehouse »

I tell you man, they sure don't make them like they used to.

28 When Lamech had lived 182 years, he had a son. 29 He named him Noah[c] and said, “He will comfort us in the labor and painful toil of our hands caused by the ground the Lord has cursed.” 30 After Noah was born, Lamech lived 595 years and had other sons and daughters. 31 Altogether, Lamech lived a total of 777 years, and then he died.

32 After Noah was 500 years old, he became the father of Shem, Ham and Japheth
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:I tell you man, they sure don't make them like they used to.

28 When Lamech had lived 182 years, he had a son. 29 He named him Noah[c] and said, “He will comfort us in the labor and painful toil of our hands caused by the ground the Lord has cursed.” 30 After Noah was born, Lamech lived 595 years and had other sons and daughters. 31 Altogether, Lamech lived a total of 777 years, and then he died.

Mmmmm... Ham.

paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:I tell you man, they sure don't make them like they used to.

Mmmmm... Hamm. quote]
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

What do you have against swine?
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Mmmmm... Ham.

Meh. The ham in Orlando is WAAAAYYYY better than the Ham of the Bible.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Please, please, please tell me you don't believe people lived that long.....ever. Not Methuselah.....not Noah.....not Lamech.

Sigh...
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Mmmmm... Ham.

[img]
Meh. The ham in Orlando is WAAAAYYYY better than the Ham of the Bible.

Damn. Arty OWNS and DESTROYS Abe. Again.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:What do you have against swine?
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

Cobra Kai wrote:
paskeezy3000 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:What do you have against swine?

That's disturbing.
haha. pretty funny for some reason though.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Robceltsfan wrote:

Please, please, please tell me you don't believe people lived that long.....ever. Not Methuselah.....not Noah.....not Lamech.

Sigh...
Why wouldn't I believe it? These people were considered royalty back in those days (Noah discovered wine for christ sake). They didn't have cancer causing microwaves, unprotected UV rays caused by a disrupted ozone layer, preserved canned food, In N Out Burger, etc. Their diets consisted of the best of what the land had to offer in fruits, berries, untainted flesh of elk, etc while maintaining sound cardiovascular fitness rowing boats and hiking Mt Ararat.

As contradicting as it may sound, prior to the advancement in medicine throughout modern civilization, the evolution in man came at a genealogical cost, the degenerative trend in life expectancy through evolved incompatible virus organisms mutated beyond vaccine (The European Black Death that wiped out 1/4 of Earth's population in the 14th Century).

It's very likely, generations dating back to prehistoria, humans could live to be 4 to 500 years old. For someone as in tuned to the word of science as you are, I'm surprised you're this close minded regarding this issue, shame on you.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

Sigh...
Why wouldn't I believe it? These people were considered royalty back in those days (Noah discovered wine for christ sake). They didn't have cancer causing microwaves, unprotected UV rays caused by a disrupted ozone layer, preserved canned food, In N Out Burger, etc. Their diets consisted of the best of what the land had to offer in fruits, berries, untainted flesh of elk, etc while maintaining sound cardiovascular fitness rowing boats and hiking Mt Ararat.

As contradicting as it may sound, prior to the advancement in medicine throughout modern civilization, the evolution in man came at a genealogical cost, the degenerative trend in life expectancy through evolved incompatible virus organisms mutated beyond vaccine (The European Black Death that wiped out 1/4 of Earth's population in the 14th Century).

It's very likely, generations dating back to prehistoria, humans could live to be 4 to 500 years old. For someone as in tuned to the word of science as you are, I'm surprised you're this close minded regarding this issue, shame on you.

I am completely close-minded to the thought of a human being living to be 500 years old. Indians, prior to the invasion of the diseased, Bible-peddling white man, have never claimed to live that long. No record (outside of the Bible) shows that humans have ever lived that long.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~