So why do Bull fans hate Lebron so much?

Talk about anything here.

Why do Bull fans hate Lebron?

He left them hanging dry in Free Agency
No votes
He's eliminated the Bulls from the Playoffs 2 of the last 3 years
No votes
He shut down Rose in the 2011 Playoffs
No votes
They're afraid that he might eclipse Jordan as the GOAT
18%
All of the above
45%
Other (Explain)
36%

Total votes: 11

elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: So why do Bull fans hate Lebron so much?

Post by elartman1973 »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:I believe I described this in another thread (or ripper did) but it's not Bulls fans in general but just fans of Michael Jordan who hate him and it's because they are insecure of LeBron's legacy coming to and possibly surpassing that of Jordan and his legacy but we all know that crap is based on opinion anyway so there is no right and wrong but just a lot of insecurity on all sides.

I've always respected you on these boards, but as I said (in the other thread) you AND ripper are full of shit about this.

Give me one -1- reason why Jordan fans should be "insecure" over the legacy of a player who is 2-3 in the Finals, and after 11 seasons in the league hasn't even climbed half-way to the summit of Mount Jordan?

Just 1 reason...
Exactly.

Putting the LeDingleberries in their place with facts and context doesn't = "hate" or anything else for that matter.
The only people comparing lebron and jordan are jealous bulls homers...nobody else...so blame yourselves for looking stupid and find a new gimmick..this one is lame..stale and played out and nobody cares
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:

I've always respected you on these boards, but as I said (in the other thread) you AND ripper are full of shit about this.

Give me one -1- reason why Jordan fans should be "insecure" over the legacy of a player who is 2-3 in the Finals, and after 11 seasons in the league hasn't even climbed half-way to the summit of Mount Jordan?

Just 1 reason...
Exactly.

Putting the LeDingleberries in their place with facts and context doesn't = "hate" or anything else for that matter.
The only people comparing lebron and jordan are jealous bulls homers...nobody else...so blame yourselves for looking stupid and find a new gimmick..this one is lame..stale and played out and nobody cares
Yes, of course Arty... Jordan fans. Not the media, or the analysts, or delusional LeSlurpers. Nope. Jordan fans.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

elmouse03 wrote:I believe I described this in another thread (or ripper did) but it's not Bulls fans in general but just fans of Michael Jordan who hate him and it's because they are insecure of LeBron's legacy coming to and possibly surpassing that of Jordan and his legacy but we all know that crap is based on opinion anyway so there is no right and wrong but just a lot of insecurity on all sides.

Just 1 reason...
Well thanks for that. As for the reason. I shouldn't have to point it out because you can see it on thread after thread and/or video after video from people who love Jordan bash LeBron to the tee. Especially when he fails at something.

I mean it's not all Jordan fans why they are the way they are as the media has crowned LeBron the so called King of the NBA since the day he was drafted so I can understand all the hub bub and every accomplishment he gets puts him on Jordan's level and to some better than Jordan.

We went through the same crap with Kobe on the old ESPN days when he was in his prime and guys like Mark Jackson saying to Scottie Pippen's face who played with Jordan for roughly 11 years or so that Kobe will go down as the greatest ever and we seen how that flopped.

Jordan wasn't the perfect player either as there is no such thing as perfection in any type of sport or life in general. I know where Jordan and LeBron stand on my list and that is all that matters to me. Just a shame that Jordan doesn't have a one of those logo t-shirts like some of the other greats do or else I would get one along with my Pippen and Kemp one. :sadbron:
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

elartman1973 wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:

Just 1 reason...
Exactly.

Lol holy fuck Artie you are really fucking dumb lol