People got offended by this commercial? Really?

Talk about anything here.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Re: People got offended by this commercial? Really?

Post by Ghostown42 »

Incognito wrote:It's bad form. The Super Bowl is a patriotic event for Americans. America the Beautiful is an American song. We speak English in America. You want to hear another language or many languages, then there is a multinational event called the Olympics-- but use a different song.

I won't be purchasing coke products anymore.
Wow...a pussy, lib, beta boycott? Over a stupid commercial? lol...you are really going south.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

When I saw this commercial on Super Bowl Sunday I thought Coke is stealing from themselves....they're just updating their 70's commercial.

[youtube]ib-Qiyklq-Q[/youtube]
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Ghostown42 wrote:
Incognito wrote:A few commercials this year were blatantly racebaiting. This one was particularly disgusting.
I'm sorry this commercial portrays facts and not the PC beta world you want in order to fit your faggy PC agenda. God, what pussies this country is breeding.
Please calm down.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:There were far better commercials than this one. Everyone loves to seem so tolerant, expansive, and progressive so the way they do this is by declaring commercials like this, or albums like whatever Macklemore's album was called, or movies like Brokeback Mountain or Traffic, and overhype it with showers of awards and high praise. When in reality, it's all average to mediocre content at best once you strip yourself of how you want others to view you.

Where's that Seinfeld link at that's been hyped up all day where he basically says, don't dilute our field with your agendized political correct bullshit? Too bad that didn't turn into a super bowl commercial ey.
No doubt. It seems ridiculous to be offended over something so boring.

Exactly. People get offended by the most pettiest of things.

http://www.atheistrev.com/2010/08/why-s ... ed-by.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Prayer is, no doubt, the most boring and petty thing I can think of.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Incognito wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
Incognito wrote:A few commercials this year were blatantly racebaiting. This one was particularly disgusting.
I'm sorry this commercial portrays facts and not the PC beta world you want in order to fit your faggy PC agenda. God, what pussies this country is breeding.
Please calm down.
I'm not the one who got sand in my vagina over a commercial.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

CleveTown™ wrote:yes idiots like you are trying to divide this nation by language, which is what unites us. KEEP AMERICA ENGLISH.
LOL says the guy who ran to South Korea to find a wife and a job.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

thatoothpick45 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:yes idiots like you are trying to divide this nation by language, which is what unites us. KEEP AMERICA ENGLISH.
If he's working for the embassy he is accomplishing a lot more for this country than Pablo Sanchez or Ahmed Muhammed, or whatever other illegal aliens starred in that offensive "commercial".
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

kobeunderbite wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:
If he's working for the embassy he is accomplishing a lot more for this country than Pablo Sanchez or Ahmed Muhammed, or whatever other illegal aliens starred in that offensive "commercial".
[youtube]wbHEA_VlrBU[/youtube]
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

kobeunderbite wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:
I agree, illegals should not be here and be singing about America.

I doubt he is doing anything special in Seoul and especially working at the embassy, probably a maitre d' at Hilton.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

ghostown, you're still the beta lib here. You are worked up because there are still good Americans left who care enough about our country to take a stand against this racebaiting coke ad.

When immigrants are told on a grand stage there's no need for a unified form of communication society will break into subgroups. It's already happening; little mexico, little china, these places where they're basically all foreign language speakers living in a replicated foreign country. Disgusting and not American.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Incognito wrote:ghostown, you're still the beta lib here. You are worked up because there are still good Americans left who care enough about our country to take a stand against this racebaiting coke ad.

When immigrants are told on a grand stage there's no need for a unified form of communication society will break into subgroups. It's already happening; little mexico, little china, these places where they're basically all foreign language speakers living in a replicated foreign country. Disgusting and not American.
I'm sorry your offended little faggot pussy has so much sand inside of it. Suck it up, accept reality. We don't live in a PC world, we live in the real world.