Looks like the White House / Secret Service may have been involved in the assassination attempt...!

Talk about anything here.
xer0
Hall of Famer

Re: Looks like the White House / Secret Service may have been involved in the assassination attempt...!

Post by xer0 »

Artman is unqualified to speak about politics, he's only capable of recycling his TDS echo chamber talking points. Completely useless individual.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Looks like the White House / Secret Service may have been involved in the assassination attempt...!

Post by elartman1973 »

xer0 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:29 pm Artman is unqualified to speak about politics, he's only capable of recycling his TDS echo chamber talking points. Completely useless individual.
Fail.
I'm the only one here not brainwashed by their biased media. I see things straight on. Something none of you are capable of at all
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:30 pm
xer0 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:29 pm Artman is unqualified to speak about politics, he's only capable of recycling his TDS echo chamber talking points. Completely useless individual.
Fail.
I'm the only one here not brainwashed by their biased media. I see things straight on. Something none of you are capable of at all
Dude shut the fuck up already it’s incredible how annoying and retarded you are at the same time. Get a life that doesn’t involve stuffing your face and smoking your brains out.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Leoss thinks he's respected and taken seriously

Holy fucking shit

How can someone be so braindead?

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Could you imagine the reaction if a sniper picked this guy off before he even fired a shot?

The Chauvin trial is still fresh. We've created an environment where police are second guessing everything.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Police encountered the shooter (Crooks), who pointed his rifle at the police and the police RETREATED. Minutes later shots were fired at Trump!

WoW... !!!

This is "woke" America at its best (or worst)... artman's people, basically.

Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Fail.
Bullshit...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:08 pm
Fail.
Bullshit...
No. I'm right

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:26 am
Da Stars. wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:08 pm

Fail.
Bullshit...
No. I'm right
Start looking for a new place to post bitch
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2024 1:49 pm I am absolutely against artman and his people having any freedom or any rights. They should be punished for their opinions. They shouldn't even exist really, let alone be in this country.
You are anti america

Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

20 yr old, White male, conservative, registered Republican. Not exactly the profile of what I was expecting the shooter to be. Question is: What is the motive for this particular target?

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
ElJorge
All-Star

Post by ElJorge »

Y2K wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:23 am 20 yr old, White male, conservative, registered Republican. Not exactly the profile of what I was expecting the shooter to be. Question is: What is the motive for this particular target?
He wasn’t a Republican. Jesus… I’m amazed at the amount of people that keep swallowing this.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Police spotted the shooter 26 minutes BEFORE shooting... do nothing because Director of Secret Service said there wasn't enough time for SS and Police to react.

:L :L :L :L :L

You can't make this shit up, people! Trump better destroy these pigs when he's back in office... artman and all his people must be destroyed!

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Y2K wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:23 am 20 yr old, White male, conservative, registered Republican. Not exactly the profile of what I was expecting the shooter to be. Question is: What is the motive for this particular target?

:stephena:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Jfc tdk is dumber than a cinder block

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:32 pm Jfc tdk is dumber than a cinder block
How does Trump/MAGA's ass taste, fatso?

:trumplol:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Jfc tdk thinks maga has accomplished something.

Dude is even dumber than a bowl of shit

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

ElJorge wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:29 am
He wasn’t a Republican. Jesus… I’m amazed at the amount of people that keep swallowing this.
He stated a complete FACT.
I have not seen any confirmed evidence to contradict it.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Shill Jackson wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:41 pm
ElJorge wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 10:29 am
He stated a complete FACT.
I have not seen any confirmed evidence to contradict it.
I haven't looked into the matter personally so I can't say for sure if he was a DemonRat or Republican (and don't really care one way or the other TBH); HOWEVER considering your go-to sources for news are CNN and MSNBC it's no surprise you haven't seen any evidence to the contrary.

:pimp:

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk repeats the same stupidity. Ignores facts. It's like every trumpster was given a card with exactly what to say/lie about. Everytime tgey are contributed by difficult questions they are incapable of answering....so just like their hero trump....they blatantly lie.

Thats a fact