If you guys knew how good I smelled right now

Talk about anything here.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Re: If you guys knew how good I smelled right now

Post by Bush4Ever. »

I haven't used cologne since I was like 15 years old.

Shower
Soap
Swipe your pits with Old Spice

Good to go.

The science of body odor to sexually attraction is actually interesting, even on a Wikipedia-level.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 5:47 pm I haven't used cologne since I was like 15 years old.

Shower
Soap

Good to go.

The science of body odor to sexually attraction is actually interesting, even on a Wikipedia-level.

Alright but there’s obviously an exception when we’re talking about Ocean body spray by Bath & Body Works, right?
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:56 pm Alright but there’s obviously an exception when we’re talking about Ocean body spray by Bath & Body Works, right?
I have a vague recollection of vanilla being the highest rated scent for women (out of artificial ones), and pumpkin for men (I think?), so if that is ever an issue we have a few bottles of vanilla extract I can use.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:02 pm
lettherebehouse wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:56 pm Alright but there’s obviously an exception when we’re talking about Ocean body spray by Bath & Body Works, right?
I have a vague recollection of vanilla being the highest rated scent for women (out of artificial ones), and pumpkin for men (I think?), so if that is ever an issue we have a few bottles of vanilla extract I can use.
If that's the case, I'll ditch the gym and start eating vanilla ice cream only.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:49 am Tbh I wish I was there right now… smelling you
lol bruh...get them and smell great you won't regret it.
My RAPTURE LETTER to Angergeneral: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=129641&p=1841888
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Shit with cologne is still shit. Clevey is nothing but Korean shit. Hiding behind his Korean whore wife.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 6:56 pm
Bush4Ever. wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 5:47 pm I haven't used cologne since I was like 15 years old.

Shower
Soap

Good to go.

Alright but there’s obviously an exception when we’re talking about Ocean body spray by Bath & Body Works, right?
:nashpoint:
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

Da Stars. wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2024 11:52 pm Shit with cologne is still shit. Clevey is nothing but Korean shit. Hiding behind his Korean whore wife.
lol that was pretty aggressive, stars. everything ok over there? Accept Jesus Christ as your savior yet? you're almost dead, I'd do it FAST.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

I put as little chemical products on my body as possible. Most of that shit has chemicals that can do Lord knows what to you. Organic soap and a quick dab of organic shampoo and that’s about it.
CleveTown™
Superstar

Post by CleveTown™ »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:06 am I put as little chemical products on my body as possible. Most of that shit has chemicals that can do Lord knows what to you. Organic soap and a quick dab of organic shampoo and that’s about it.
you're a weird guy. stop being so paranoid. Do you know how safe and compliant fragrance companies have to be? it's perfectly safe. spray it on your clothes if you dont want to spray it on your skin.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 10:06 am I put as little chemical products on my body as possible. Most of that shit has chemicals that can do Lord knows what to you. Organic soap and a quick dab of organic shampoo and that’s about it.
Bro… organic soap?

:stephena:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

CleveTown™ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:15 am
you're a weird guy. stop being so paranoid. Do you know how safe and compliant fragrance companies have to be? it's perfectly safe. spray it on your clothes if you dont want to spray it on your skin.

He's completely right and you're incredibly naive if you believe there are standards keeping typical things like soap, toothpaste or detergent safe.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

Actually, I do know, and ergo, why I avoid them. You can get approval for many chemicals with virtually no testing and certainly no human testing. Guys like you should be especially careful. Male testosterone levels are plummeting in the developed world as are fertility rates, and chemicals ingested in our food and on our skin are prime suspects. My free T is still above 800 at age 65, probably double yours Clevey. I'll keep staying paranoid, thank you very much.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:44 pm
Actually, I do know, and ergo, why I avoid them. You can get approval for many chemicals with virtually no testing and certainly no human testing. Guys like you should be especially careful. Male testosterone levels are plummeting in the developed world as are fertility rates, and chemicals ingested in our food and on our skin are prime suspects. My free T is still above 800 at age 65, probably double yours Clevey. I'll keep staying paranoid, thank you very much.

He strikes me as the kind of guy who eats a daily dinner of frozen chicken re-fried in vegetable oil, eaten searing hot off a plastic disposable plate.
_Vcsgrizzfan_
Starter

Post by _Vcsgrizzfan_ »

lettherebehouse wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:28 pm
Bro… organic soap?

Costs a few extra pennies. Cheapest insurance you'll ever buy. Buy non plastic coated bamboo dental floss and a true quality toothpaste too.

Do you have any idea how much microplastic particles the average north American is walking around with? It's freaking insane. No troll, we aren't genetically designed to handle that crap. Another reason I steam or sauna almost every day - at least sweat out some of that shit you get inadvertently.

Proctor and Gamble doesn't give two shits about your health bro. It's on you.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

_Vcsgrizzfan_ wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:52 pm
lettherebehouse wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2024 1:28 pm
Bro… organic soap?

Costs a few extra pennies. Cheapest insurance you'll ever buy. Buy non plastic coated bamboo dental floss and a true quality toothpaste too.

Do you have any idea how much microplastic particles the average north American is walking around with? It's freaking insane. No troll, we aren't genetically designed to handle that crap. Another reason I steam or sauna almost every day - at least sweat out some of that shit you get inadvertently.

Proctor and Gamble doesn't give two shits about your health bro. It's on you.

You just got me rethinking my life’s choices

:paudown:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »