Typical Celtics 'fans' lol

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: Typical Celtics 'fans' lol

Post by Da Stars. »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 2:37 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 2:30 pm Bush is still a fugging Celtics bandwagon fan. Never really read a thing about his fanwood, I meen fanhood, until this year.
In the other thread I literally showed you multiple posts/threads dating back 10 years, some of which contained data going back to the early-mid 90s.

Why lie about something that is so easily disproved?

Pick another line of attack. You'll do better.
Show another post that you are actually talking about your beloved Celtics before 23-24. Better yet thats been ten years ago. Show me five, BWB.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Da Stars. wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 2:57 pm
Show another post that you are actually talking about your beloved Celtics before 23-24. Better yet thats been ten years ago. Show me five, BWB.
Here's probably a good 50 or so, dated 2014-2015ish (as early as this board was created, not even going to look at my other handles or previous board iterations):
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... &start=160

I've gone through this as a Celtics fan during the days of Antoine Walker.
When the Celtics are down and out, I generally root for the Spurs.
Here is my plan for getting the Celtics back to the top:
As a Celtics fan I feel obligated to mention Vin Baker.
After the Celtics are eliminated, I generally root for the Spurs.

Now be very, very careful. If you keep giving me lip, I'm going to tip you over and break your hip.
ElJorge
Role Player

Post by ElJorge »

Bush… how do you keep letting old man winter troll you into hunting down old posts?

:snoop:
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

ElJorge wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 3:16 pm Bush… how do you keep letting old man winter troll you into hunting down old posts?
It literally takes maybe 30-90 seconds and I'm programming atm anyway lol

I engage because I'm experimenting on him, and get curious how he's going to respond with each volley.

It's just curiosity. The human condition is interesting to me. I haven't had much interaction with Stars historically, so I'm working on understanding his condition and animus.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

I'm just happen that Tatum finally won. Turns out his school buddy is about to choke their 3-0 lead though.