Dallas will win game 2

Talk about anything here.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Dallas will win game 2

Post by Kingcarl24 »

manchild98 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 11:17 pm
Kingcarl24 wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:23 pm I don’t know how you watch this and think Tatum is that guy.
Rob close your eyes.

I haven't been watching the NBA for the past 5 years. This year I decided to watch again once the playoffs started. I've seen pretty much every playoff game this season. Tatum underwhelms the absolute fuck out of me. Even the games when he puts up 30+ I don't walk away saying he had a really good game. I can't put my finger on it...maybe it's his shooting percentage in the playoffs? He's leading his team in everything, but somehow it doesn't feel like it.
Yeah I struggle with this exact same thing. I know he’s very good but when I sit and watch him, I’m rarely wowed. This finals he’s been the 4th best player on the court.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Tatum played pretty decently tonight outside of shooting/scoring the ball.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

This thread went well.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

He's a little underwhelming I guess. But so long as he gives us double figures in another category that isn't turnovers I'm not complaining. He's struggling these Finals but is still the team's overall top playoff scorer, albeit barely.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

First Artman gave the kiss of death to the Mavs (by predicting they'd win Game 1), now madness does the same with Game 2.

:L :L

On a side note, how refreshing is it to have a superstar in this Era who drops a 30-point Triple Double yet accepts FULL responsibility for the loss. Reminds me of how the players were during the greatest Era in NBA history (mid 80's - 90's):

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/403 ... ricks-loss

Spoiler:
Imagine LeFraud blaming himself for a loss... yeah, neither can I

:roll:

:sadbron:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:39 pm First Artman gave the kiss of death to the Mavs (by predicting they'd win Game 1), now madness does the same with Game 2.

On a side note, how refreshing is it to have a superstar in this Era who drops a 30-point Triple Double yet accepts FULL responsibility for the loss. Reminds me of how the players were during the greatest Era in NBA history (mid 80's - 90's):

Spoiler:

Madnesss and Stars. Combined kiss of death. Not even MJ could save the mavs with those two rooting for them.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:54 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 2:39 pm First Artman gave the kiss of death to the Mavs (by predicting they'd win Game 1), now madness does the same with Game 2.

Spoiler:

Madnesss and Stars. Combined kiss of death. Not even MJ could save the mavs with those two rooting for them.
Somehow, I believe you. Teams I root for lose.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Dallas by 7 in game three.
Boston by 4 in game four.

Then...to die in Boston.