Thank you Biden.

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Thank you Biden.

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk owned ans as usual he deflects completely off topic.

Biden has absolutely nothing at all to do with fast food joints raising prices.
It's simply greed. But you're so brainwashed and absorb every lie you here because it makes you feel better and they know it fuels your hate.

Don't you realize by now that you've been a complete sucker and pawn?
You still even believe tge election was rigged despiteeveryone who lied to you having admitted it was a lie.
You are a moron with no credibility, accountability, maturity, no ability to think for yourself and use logic. Super gullible and biased. You wont question any news that fits your agenda but you will instantly claim any news that hurt your agenda is a complete lie.

Yes. Trump certainly did hurt America and created fucking dipshits like you who are too dumb to see beyond the evil of political battle feilds
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk completely guillotined

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 9:55 am Tdk owned ans as usual he deflects completely off topic.

Biden has absolutely nothing at all to do with fast food joints raising prices.
It's simply greed. But you're so brainwashed and absorb every lie you here because it makes you feel better and they know it fuels your hate.

Don't you realize by now that you've been a complete sucker and pawn?
You still even believe tge election was rigged despiteeveryone who lied to you having admitted it was a lie.
You are a moron with no credibility, accountability, maturity, no ability to think for yourself and use logic. Super gullible and biased. You wont question any news that fits your agenda but you will instantly claim any news that hurt your agenda is a complete lie.

Yes. Trump certainly did hurt America and created fucking dipshits like you who are too dumb to see beyond the evil of political battle feilds
So Brandon isn't responsible for anything bad in America today (3 years and 7 months into his term) YET Trump was responsible for everything bad that happened during his term.

Do you see how utterly foolish and downright stupid you are, fatso?

Eh, nevermind... you're too stupid to realize it.

PS: The cost of living under your (fake) President has skyrocketed fatso... it's not 'just' an increase in fast food. Again, simpleton: When gas prices triple and quadruple (which they have under Brandon) every industry is impacted and prices rise.

But as noted, you are much too stupid to understand that concept.

So I'll ask again: If your (fake) President Brandon isn't responsible, then what is he doing to fix the issues?

No more deflections, fatso. Answer the question.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Like I said....
Brainwashed

Severely

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 10:48 am Like I said....
Brainwashed

Severely
What has Brandon done to fix Inflation/gas prices, record-breaking crime, the border invasion, and wars around the world... all of which happened under his watch (yet supposedly none of it is his doing).

Stop deflecting fatso. What is your (fake) President doing to fix these problems?

:noidea: :noidea: :noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Fatso...??? Where'd you run chicken to this time?

We're waiting for you to tell us what your President is doing to fix all the catastrophic problems that took place immediately after he took office AND STILL exist today, 3.6 years after he cheated his way to the White House.

Well...???

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Shipping costs are up.
Utility costs are up.
Cost of food is up.
Cost of paper products are up.
Wages are up.

I would like to know if Arty knows the Standard mark up for most companies to make money.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Da Stars. wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:00 pm Shipping costs are up.
Utility costs are up.
Cost of food is up.
Wages are up.

I would like to know if Arty knows the Standard mark up for most companies to make money.
Wages are up but not consistent with the cost of living increase. The average American has lost $12,000 in buying power PER YEAR since this incompetent piece of shit took office.

That's $42,000 the average America has LOST in the past 3.6 years under Brandon's "leadership".

PS: Artman only knows what MSNBC and CNN tell him.

Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:04 pm
Utility costs are up.
Cost of food is up.
Wages are up.

Wages are up but not consistent with the cost of living increase. The average American has lost $12,000 in buying power PER YEAR since this incompetent piece of shit took office.

That's $42,000 the average America has LOST in the past 3.6 years under Brandon's "leadership".

I read an article the other day that the dollar had more buying power in1971 than it does today.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Utility costs are up.
Cost of food is up.
Wages are up.

I'm doing fine. Haven't noticed shit.
Hasn't effected my spending in any way.
I have more money to spend now than between 2016-2020

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Da Stars. wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:07 pm
thedangerouskitchen wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:04 pm
Utility costs are up.
Cost of food is up.
Wages are up.

I read an article the other day that the dollar had more buying power in1971 than it does today.
If Brandon somehow cheats his way to office (again) for another 4 years the Dollar will lose its status as the world's currency (assuming Brandon's weakness and incompetence doesn't cause WWIII first).. and THAT is a scary thought.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 12:47 pm
Utility costs are up.
Cost of food is up.
Wages are up.

You haven't noticed shit because:

A) Drugs have permanently damaged your brains
B) You really are being supported by your mother
C) You're a bold-faced liar

I'll let you decide the answer/s.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk unhinged as fuck. Making up lies as he goes along

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:17 pm Tdk unhinged as fuck. Making up lies as he goes along
Gas, food, utilities... everything costs significantly more today, so for you to claim you haven't noticed means:

A) Drugs have permanently damaged your brains
B) You really are being supported by your mother
C) You're a bold-faced liar

There's no other options here, fatso.

Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Utility costs are up.
Cost of food is up.
Wages are up.

May not effect you, but it has millions of other Americans. If you cant see or understand that, you have your head up Bidens ass.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Artman, you know it's possible to a) keep your head above water, while b) inflation being very obvious and present, right?

Inflation won't send people on this board to the bread line (although yes, in real terms poorer than they otherwise would have been).

It'll send people who were living on the margins to the bread line.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 5:13 pm Artman, you know it's possible to a) keep your head above water, while b) inflation being very obvious and present, right?

Inflation won't send people on this board to the bread line (although yes, in real terms poorer than they otherwise would have been).

It'll send people who were living on the margins to the bread line.
You don't know how the world works

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 5:02 pm
Utility costs are up.
Cost of food is up.
Wages are up.

May not effect you, but it has millions of other Americans. If you cant see or understand that, you have your head up Bidens ass.
I only care about me and my people. I dobt care about tge rest of americans...just like you and trump and his cult...
Thats exactly how you sipdicks always sound

It's cute how you people always pretend like you care about all Americans.

Nobody buys it
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon May 27, 2024 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Confirmed artman has his head buried in Brandon's ass.

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 5:15 pm You don't know how the world works
Good response.

You get to fake expertise without actually being on the slab for anything specific that can be challenged.

Nice job tubby!