Happy Black History Month!

Talk about anything here.
LookAway
All-Time Great

Re: Happy Black History Month!

Post by LookAway »

CleveTown™ wrote:Woo-hooooo, celebrate it with me! It's that time of year again, enjoy my brothas and sisters!

Why are you so racist Cleve? Don't pretend you don't know what I mean. You are baiting people. No need to be a dork on the internet.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:ROFL at my causing you to type 14 line responses. I OWN you.
You didn't cause me to type anything. I chose to do that, but you are narrow minded and will never learn. I told you before that you need to humble yourself especially since you have a child.

So I know that I was dealing with a clown. Another fake type of person that I have dealt with but they know that they are dealing with someone on another level. You read every line I've written in this thread and your conclusion is basically "I can't believe it" realistically.

I own you because you really want to know but can't believe that a person like me is way different than what you thought. Your ignorance won't allow you to accept that thus the this weak a$$ response.

Instead of giving outward respect, bowing down or just leaving it where it's at, you show that U can't fu(k with me. It must hurt inside.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

NotAgain wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:Woo-hooooo, celebrate it with me! It's that time of year again, enjoy my brothas and sisters!

Why are you so racist Cleve? Don't pretend you don't know what I mean. You are baiting people. No need to be a dork on the internet.
He may be baiting or trolling but several here do that. I guarantee he knows that he feels less than himself knowing that he just got schooled. I enjoy kicking it with peeps who try to do that and just wait until the white (no pun intended) flag comes up.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Smelters wrote:He may be baiting or trolling but several here do that. I guarantee he knows that he feels less than himself knowing that he just got schooled. I enjoy kicking it with peeps who try to do that and just wait until the white (no pun intended) flag comes up.
He is doing just what you said. Being a nobody in Korea is getting to him. Trolling/baiting is an outlet.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Smelters wrote:
You didn't cause me to type anything. I chose to do that, but you are narrow minded and will never learn. I told you before that you need to humble yourself especially since you have a child.

So I know that I was dealing with a clown. Another fake type of person that I have dealt with but they know that they are dealing with someone on another level. You read every line I've written in this thread and your conclusion is basically "I can't believe it" realistically.

I own you because you really want to know but can't believe that a person like me is way different than what you thought. Your ignorance won't allow you to accept that thus the this weak a$$ response.

Instead of giving outward respect, bowing down or just leaving it where it's at, you show that U can't fu(k with me. It must hurt inside.
another 9 line long winded response talking a good game, but you never say what it is you do for a living or how much you make a year. My life is authenticated here, you KNOW my story. You are a little momma's boy living in her basement for all we know. The only thing we can go by is what you told us: You go and download movies, get drunk and smoke good "green" by YOURSELF on a Friday night. That would classify you as a loser in my book.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

CleveTown™ wrote:My life is authenticated here, you KNOW my story.
That is true. There are these:

ROFLAO
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Smelters wrote:

another 9 line long winded response talking a good game, but you never say what it is you do for a living or how much you make a year. My life is authenticated here, you KNOW my story. You are a little momma's boy living in her basement for all we know. The only thing we can go by is what you told us: You go and download movies, get drunk and smoke good "green" by YOURSELF on a Friday night. That would classify you as a loser in my book.
Hmmm got you counting every line. How is your life authenticated? We can only go by what you tell us.

I'm watching cable, don't download movies, drink occasionally never drunk, get high e'erday. Have a house in one state and an apartment in another. Far from a loser.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Smelters you are just boring me now, too easy a target.
January 7th. (D)
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

WOW cleve, god is going to condemn you for this so, you must repent immediately...

I interested to see what the other board racists will have to add to your lovely thread...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Do black oeople in america really want to be taken back to their third world african slum countries?
And there have been more white slaves than black slaves in history..blacks just need something ro cling onto to give them a reason for still being failures overall
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

elartman1973 wrote:Do black oeople in america really want to be taken back to their third world african slum countries?
And there have been more white slaves than black slaves in history..blacks just need something ro cling onto to give them a reason for still being failures overall
Why don't you go around and take a survey and just what are black people failures? :roll:
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

denali4eva wrote:WOW cleve, god is going to condemn you for this so, you must repent immediately...

I interested to see what the other board racists will have to add to your lovely thread...
Oh Denali, I didn't mean any harm. Relax. I'm as gentle as a butterfly and would help any black brother or sister in need.
January 7th. (D)
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

CleveTown™ wrote:
denali4eva wrote:WOW cleve, god is going to condemn you for this so, you must repent immediately...

Oh Denali, I didn't mean any harm. Relax. I'm as gentle as a butterfly and would help any black brother or sister in need.
Oh please! :roll:
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

This thread makes me sad. I'm sure it makes God sad too.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

elartman1973 wrote:Do black oeople in america really want to be taken back to their third world african slum countries?
Yet whites want to be "down" with blacks. Thru blacks "failures' your women are changing over in massive numbers. And on the low low white men are too but try to act like they don't want black women. That's because black women on the whole don't want white men.

How many white slaves built America and were over here? keep looking for excuses.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

denali4eva wrote:
Why don't you go around and take a survey and just what are black people failures? :roll:
It doesnt really concern me that much
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:Smelters you are just boring me now, too easy a target.
Yeah I'm way over your head. I took your troll bait and you went to stupidity, I know you can't hang. Your insecurities won't allow it especially when you are in the presence of someone who isn't what you think they are. Read a book and learn real history.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

elartman1973 wrote:
denali4eva wrote:
I can't tell because you asked a question! :roll:
Last edited by denali4eva on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

elartman1973 wrote:
denali4eva wrote:
Well ya a$$ step right on in like it does. You guys just can't take it that your race is slowly about to be obsolete.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

WiseGuy wrote:This thread makes me sad. I'm sure it makes God sad too.
It seems that these threads comes from one side all the time and across many other social networks.

Some feel it makes them feel good about themselves.