Don't worry about the train full of highly toxic chemicals exploding and burning for days

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Don't worry about the train full of highly toxic chemicals exploding and burning for days

Post by ripper76 »

Rafa, which direction does the water in the Ohio river flow? What about the Mississippi?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Don't worry about the train full of highly toxic chemicals exploding and burning for days

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:31 pm Rafa, which direction does the water in the Ohio river flow? What about the Mississippi?
Someone is too dumb to realize I lived literally yards away from the Mississippi river and we use to sit on the edge at audobon park and smoke joints while watching barges come in and out

Smgdh

Stay in your lane fuck boy
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:50 pm
ripper76 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:31 pm Rafa, which direction does the water in the Ohio river flow? What about the Mississippi?
Someone is too dumb to realize I lived literally yards away from the Mississippi river and we use to sit on the edge at audobon park and smoke joints while watching barges come in and out

Smgdh

I’ve also lived right next to the Mississippi River and know which direction the water flows. Sad that you do not. Maybe that’s due to too many years of drug abuse on your part.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:02 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:50 pm

Smgdh

I’ve also lived right next to the Mississippi River and know which direction the water flows. Sad that you do not. Maybe that’s due to too many years of drug abuse on your part.
I don't?

And what drug abuse?

Any more lies today?

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Rafa hasn’t been able to correctly answer a single question in this thread.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:07 pm Rafa hasn’t been able to correctly answer a single question in this thread.
I don't succumb to bullshit. Nor do I even concern myself with troll agenda questions that have no relevance to me.
What you want me to say, pittsburgh or some shit?
I didn't even look at your desperate map

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

:dolphin:
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

ripper76 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:54 pm Already people reporting dead fish in local waterways in that area. Alot of that stuff is coming back down in the creeks, rivers. Some of it will probably travel with the wind. Millions of pounds of vinyl chloride.

artman, which way does the wind generally blow? With your elite knowledge of geography, are their any significant population centers that direction?
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

So on top of the other million things over Rafa’s head that he has no clue about, you can add 8th grade geography to that list.

:kg:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Titan18 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:44 pm So on top of the other million things over Rafa’s head that he has no clue about, you can add 8th grade geography to that list.

Fail as usual
It's sad how you fools think I actually paid attention to anything in this thread.
I don't even know what ripper is trying to talk about here

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:48 pm
Titan18 wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 11:44 pm So on top of the other million things over Rafa’s head that he has no clue about, you can add 8th grade geography to that list.

We know. Not understanding simple questions or concepts can be a symptom of autism.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:47 pm

We know. Not understanding simple questions or concepts can be a symptom of autism.
to understand a question one would have to read that question first

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:50 pm

You read every word. When I mentioned geography you made several posts talking about it.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:03 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:50 pm

You read every word. When I mentioned geography you made several posts talking about it.
Not really, I made only 1 post. The rest was you talking about wind

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

If Rafa had any children they would be so ashamed that their father is such a blatant and obvious liar.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:06 pm If Rafa had any children they would be so ashamed that their father is such a blatant and obvious liar.
You have no clue

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Now reporters are being arrested for covering the story.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

So fatso boasts of having "elite/expert" knowledge of Geography, yet when asked very simple, very basic questions he not only refuses to answer, but then spends the next two (2) pages deflecting.

I dunno... that doesn't sound like an expert to me. An expert liar perhaps, but any 10-year old child clearly knows more about Geography than fatso does.

How embarrassing for him... he sticks his foot in his own mouth over and over and over again and doesn't seem to mind the fact that makes himself look like a complete fool every single day.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Tdk triggered n1ggered and still crying like a tapewormed bitch ass

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

elartman1973 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 10:49 am Tdk triggered n1ggered and still crying like a tapewormed bitch ass
So you making a complete and utter fool out of yourself every single day on this board somehow triggers me?

:noidea:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."