Legend

Re: I guess I was wrong after all... half the country IS just as stupid as arty

Post by Thedictator »

Why did we run a dumb black and a muzzie is the better question
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Thedictator wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:30 am Why did we run a dumb black and a muzzie is the better question

They are both Trump's fault. They both played grabass with Trump at celebrity parties back in the day so Trump pushed them over the line to get nominations for elections they could never win.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Honest question though...Who is the bigger retard, Fetterman or Walker?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I got nothing but love & respect for TDK. Takes a real man to admit they were wrong about something in today’s climate.

Big ups my boy!

:nashpoint:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

CleveTown™ wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:57 am You people are silly. It's like watching kids argue over their favorite WWE wrestler. You have no say in politics and if 2020 showed us anything, it's that (((they))) will put whoever they want in office and you're not going to do a damn thing about it. They'll cheat and rig elections if need be. It's a demoralizing tactic and they get off on it.

Wake UP.

Why spend time talking about it? Just live your life and enjoy what freedoms you have left and watch the country burn. Grab some popcorn. Because if you think you're going to change the country at the voting booth you're an absolute buffoon and frankly deserve whatever stiff they put in office.

Very well said my friend

TBH I’m for whatever triggers leftists. Whatever flavor that comes in whether it be Trump, Ron, Cruz, Caruso, Rittenhouse, Favre, Roe-Wade, Katy Perry, etc I’ll be all for them in those moments until that juice is completely squeezed.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:02 am "Black pill" crap serves absolutely nothing and provides zero value.

It's an outlook for losers and people with learned helplessness.
Nah, this is a cope. It’s tough to admit, but Clevey is right. At least in his diagnosis, not necessarily his solution (fleeing the country).

The black pill isn’t about giving up hope and surrendering. It’s about accepting the harsh realities of the current state of the world. There are some times where you have to swallow the black pill and this is one of those times. Otherwise you’re in denial of reality and are no different than any blue-haired leftist.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

zombiesonics wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:12 pm The black pill isn’t about giving up hope and surrendering. It’s about accepting the harsh realities of the current state of the world. There are some times where you have to swallow the black pill and this is one of those times. Otherwise you’re in denial of reality and are no different than any blue-haired leftist.
"Understanding harsh reality" is not being black-pilled.

How you *react* to reality is what actually matters (on that dimension). It's an emotional and spiritual issue, and directly correlated with spiritual and emotional weakness.

That's why the "black pill space" is almost entirely composed of life losers/mediocre people, the (actual) incels, the unaccomplished, etc...as emotional comfort for their own mediocrity and (generally) virginity.

Because they don't build, don't create value, don't have anything resembling joy and happiness in their lives, and hyper-focus on negative aspects of reality to the near exclusion of positive ones.

You can "get it" and act like a man.
You can "get it" and act like a faggot.

Everyone has to make their choice.
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

rileymartin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:47 am
kobeunderbite wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:43 am
rileymartin wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:37 am This is what happens when you offer up an egotistical, self serving, racist, criminal to lead your party...

The sooner Repubicans dump Trump and hand the party over to DeSantis, we can get back on track.

Dopes like you are too stupid to see it though...You will flip pretty soon though gramps...
DeSantis loves Jews and Israel even more than Trump so I'm game!
You jumped ship a long time ago...People like TDK, the disenfranchised dopes, they will always be followers and easily duped to support whoever is the flavor of the day...The ones you have to worry about are the loons like Ripper who would be willing to start shooting people for no reason...
The Republicans better find some middle ground and insert DeSantis at the top very soon, or you might see AOC as president in '24...

:(
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:42 pm
zombiesonics wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:12 pm The black pill isn’t about giving up hope and surrendering. It’s about accepting the harsh realities of the current state of the world. There are some times where you have to swallow the black pill and this is one of those times. Otherwise you’re in denial of reality and are no different than any blue-haired leftist.

How you *react* to reality is what actually matters (on that dimension). It's an emotional and spiritual issue, and directly correlated with spiritual and emotional weakness.

That's why the "black pill space" is almost entirely composed of life losers/mediocre people, the (actual) incels, the unaccomplished, etc...as emotional comfort for their own mediocrity and (generally) virginity.

Because they don't build, don't create value, don't have anything resembling joy and happiness in their lives, and hyper-focus on negative aspects of reality to the near exclusion of positive ones.

You are right. Once you understand reality, it's all about how you react to it.

I'm busy making and raising white kids and working to get them all the resources and knowledge they need to thrive. To me that seemed like a better choice than fleeing the country and making mongrels.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Poor Rippy...His racist, inbred family structure that hillbillies like him LMDork long for is falling apart at the seams...The notion that he might have to interact with negroes, wetbacks, zips and shit skins is ruining his life...

:mjlaugh:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:30 am Our economy is garbage, our borders have collapsed, crime is out of control, the world is on the verge of war, and our children are being taught that it's okay for little Johnny to wear a dress if he feels like being little Jane today... but still, roughly half the country cheers, and continues to vote for the party responsible for this mess.

Utterly embarrassing, and shocking TBH. Never in my life did I want to believe that soooo many Americans are as stupid and clueless as arty... but I guess I was wrong.

Still got the House back though (to stop the bleeding at least) and still a great shot at the Senate, but overall very disappointing to see how bad the country has fallen under Brandon... yet millions of Americans still have their heads buried in the sand.

:L
It's not about political party stupid fuck. It's about the right person being in charge that can make things happen. And most the shit you cry about has literally nothing to do with americas political leaders at all. You're just a stupid brainwashed gullible fuckwad who supports foriegn dictator before fellow Americans

Facts across the board
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:37 pm I got nothing but love & respect for TDK. Takes a real man to admit they were wrong about something in today’s climate.

Big ups my boy!

:nashpoint:
He's not admitting he's wrong about other things he's dead wrong about though

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 2:42 pm

I agree with everything in this post except the first sentence. That is the black pill. How you respond to it depends on your strength of character. I agreed that fleeing the country wasn’t the right solution.

The nihilistic losers that you described have always existed. Back in the ‘80s and ‘90s, those faggots would’ve been degenerate satanists or some shit.
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

zombiesonics wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:13 pm
I agree with everything in this post except the first sentence. That is the black pill.
I hate speaking in "internet", especially since I don't really involve myself in internet communities much, but if that's true, what would the difference be between the red pill and black pill?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... k%20Pilled

Pretty much all the definitions involve some variant of "a red pill person going bleak/quitting/laying down" or "a man who realizes women only want Turbo Chads so he might as well not even talk to women because he's 5'7" and not 6'4"
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:22 pm
zombiesonics wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:13 pm
I agree with everything in this post except the first sentence. That is the black pill.
I hate speaking in "internet", especially since I don't really involve myself in internet communities much, but if that's true, what would the difference be between the red pill and black pill?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... k%20Pilled

Pretty much all the definitions involve some variant of "a red pill person going bleak/quitting/laying down" or "a man who realizes women only want Turbo Chads so he might as well not even talk to women because he's 5'7" and not 6'4"
The red pill is finding out the truth. The black pill is finding out why it’s true.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Only idiots use this stupid red blue black pill crap as well as based and woke.
These are clear terms pounded into your brainwashed heads by the people who control your very thoughts. And tell you what to think and who to hate. Seriously you have no minds of your own by now

Wtf is wrong with you sheep?

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:46 pm Only idiots use this stupid red blue black pill crap as well as based and woke.
These are clear terms pounded into your brainwashed heads by the people who control your very thoughts

Did you come up with that term+meaning combination by yourself?
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

In the context of dating, the difference between the red pill and the black pill would be:

Red pill: women are only attracted to the top 10-20% of men

Black pill: your genetics determine your attractiveness and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Redpillers are normally focused on self-improvement, working out, looksmaxxing, etc… Blackpillers believe in genetic determinism and that self-improvement is a waste of time. From there, blackpillers can go in different directions: they can became spiteful losers or they can become enlightened spiritual warriors.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

zombiesonics wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:02 pm In the context of dating, the difference between the red pill and the black pill would be:

Red pill: women are only attracted to the top 10-20% of men

Black pill: your genetics determine your attractiveness and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Redpillers are normally focused on self-improvement, working out, looksmaxxing, etc… Blackpillers believe in genetic determinism and that self-improvement is a waste of time. From there, blackpillers can go in different directions: they can became spiteful losers or they can become enlightened spiritual warriors.
Literal retards and guys with downs have girlfriends and have sex.

If you can't find at least one woman to be with/sleep with you, then that's your fault.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:50 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:46 pm Only idiots use this stupid red blue black pill crap as well as based and woke.
These are clear terms pounded into your brainwashed heads by the people who control your very thoughts

Did you come up with that term+meaning combination by yourself?
Nope. But it actually makes real sense unlike any of the stupid INCENTED terms you use.
Imagine constantly using terms invented by a dumb rapper and not even realizing it.
Sad