Millenials think writing in cursive is a bandwagon fad rather than common knowledge....sad

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Millenials think writing in cursive is a bandwagon fad rather than common knowledge....sad

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:21 pm
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:14 pm Do you use cursive when writing your checks before updating your balance book?

Old as fuck lmao
I use cursive on checks all the time.
Lol at choosing to lack a skill

Sad
Not even my mother writes checks anymore. She's 71.

:haha2:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Millenials think writing in cursive is a bandwagon fad rather than common knowledge....sad

Post by ripper76 »

I was going to make a joke about Rafa writing cursive on envelopes and having to sit in traffic while trying to drive to the post office to buy stamps so he can mail off checks for his bills, but he’s already made the jokes himself.

:pjaxlol:
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Cursive is not a "skill."
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Havlicekstealsit wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:38 pm Cursive is not a "skill."
It's boomer writing.

We've evolved beyond that.

:)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

To people who cant do it ( like every millennial in here claiming its useless) it sure as hell is
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:44 pm
It's boomer writing.

No we really havent

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:28 pm I was going to make a joke about Rafa writing cursive on envelopes and having to sit in traffic while trying to drive to the post office to buy stamps so he can mail off checks for his bills, but he’s already made the jokes himself.

Writing checks is essential
Sorry it's over your head
I'm not talking about Bill's either

Your world is so small and naive and sheltered.
Theres so much you are absolutely clueless about in this world...and to think you actually think its troll material further proves your lack of connection to the world..leave the compound sometime

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Oh god, Arty is that Boomer ahead of you in the checkout line who waits until the entire scan of their 39 items is finished until he fumbles around in his cargo short pockets for his checkbook. "Who do I make it out to?"
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:45 pm
It's boomer writing.

No we really havent
Millennials have.

:arnold:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:52 pm
It's boomer writing.

No we really havent
Millennials have.

Being lazy isnt step ahead

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:58 pm
No we really havent
Millennials have.

Multiple steps ahead*, my friend, multiple.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

PhutureDynasty wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
Millennials have.

Nah..
Your generation has deffenity set us steps back

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:47 pm Writing checks is essential
elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:04 pm Not knowing basic cursive is like not knowing the alphabet to me...its a basic necessity..
Do you understand that words actually mean things?
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

How does advances in writing technology have anything to do with being lazy? You know what I would give to have gone to college having to only bring a laptop to my dorm as opposed to all the damn paper notebooks, heavy monitors & towers? Fuck cursive, loose leaf, pencils and all that old ass shit. Go call the nostalgia police on your rotary phone.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:04 pm
PhutureDynasty wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm

Nah..
Your generation has deffenity set us steps back

OK, Boomer.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:06 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:47 pm Writing checks is essential
elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:04 pm Not knowing basic cursive is like not knowing the alphabet to me...its a basic necessity..
Do you understand that words actually mean things?
I understand that you're easily triggered

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

i forgot cursive even existed lol

its a waste of time. Inefficient and looks stupid.

Signatures will disappear too. Theyre pointless and dont accurately authenticate anything. Finger print or face scan is perfect
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:47 pm
ripper76 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:28 pm I was going to make a joke about Rafa writing cursive on envelopes and having to sit in traffic while trying to drive to the post office to buy stamps so he can mail off checks for his bills, but he’s already made the jokes himself.

Theres so much you are absolutely clueless about in this world...and to think you actually think its troll material further proves your lack of connection to the world..leave the compound sometime
There is almost nothing a person does in modern life where it’s not more efficient to pay by some method other than a check.

I’ve seen and done more in this world than you ever will. I’m at a point in life where I own a nice comfortable home with a wife and kids and have no desire to spend a bunch of time trying to have meaningless sexual encounters and chase down drugs and alcohol as you do, nor do I have a desire to sit in traffic running petty errands. I still remain far more in touch and connected with society than you’ll ever be, in large part because of your autism and other disabilities.

Destroid.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:06 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:47 pm

There is almost nothing a person does in modern life where it’s not more efficient to pay by some method other than a check.

I’ve seen and done more in this world than you ever will. I’m at a point in life where I own a nice comfortable home with a wife and kids and have no desire to spend a bunch of time trying to have meaningless sexual encounters and chase down drugs and alcohol as you do, nor do I have a desire to sit in traffic running petty errands. I still remain far more in touch and connected with society than you’ll ever be, in large part because of your autism and other disabilities.

Destroid.
You live in a pampered world with pampered people who wouldnt know how to fix a flat tire...a generation of soft faggots.

Theres plenty of things that require payment via check..and I have my cash apps and money wiring options like everyone else diosgit..but it's not acceptable for other things...vastly over your head.
Stop claiming autism for every single thing that baffles you. You've all lost any credibility you may have had by leaning lazily on calling me autistic, I'm the complete opposite if there ever was one...if anyone displays signs here its you

And you obviously know nothing about my personal life so stop writing your own version
..its drastically wrong and very confused by literally anything

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

I think a lot of landlords want rent paid by check. Does your mother make you write her out a check every month?