Warriors

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Warriors

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:23 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:57 pm Off topic but how badly cringe is leoss?
Dude is so weak minded and spineless...he pretends to be someone he isnt and bandwagons and rides coattails and changed his entire persona just to be accepted by the ultimate losers on this board.. and he continues to kiss ass to losers like Atti, lns, lmd, kobeunderballs, xero etc...that in itself is embarrassing to witness

Dude goes against his entire belief system just so people wont call him a camel fucker...I've never had less respect for another poster/human.

And his whole trying to speak act and dress like a black dude is the most embarrassing display I've ever seen.
And hes so triggered that I call him out on all these embarrassing facts that he has me ignored, which further proves my facts of him being a complete pussy.
He’s a better poster then you tbh
No..he just agrees with you so you fall for it
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Warriors + 900 to win a championship. Only Nets, Lakers and Bucks are higher. The Heat are +1200.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:26 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:57 pm Off topic but how badly cringe is leoss?
Dude is so weak minded and spineless...he pretends to be someone he isnt and bandwagons and rides coattails and changed his entire persona just to be accepted by the ultimate losers on this board.. and he continues to kiss ass to losers like Atti, lns, lmd, kobeunderballs, xero etc...that in itself is embarrassing to witness

Dude goes against his entire belief system just so people wont call him a camel fucker...I've never had less respect for another poster/human.

And his whole trying to speak act and dress like a black dude is the most embarrassing display I've ever seen.
And hes so triggered that I call him out on all these embarrassing facts that he has me ignored, which further proves my facts of him being a complete pussy.
He wrote a fucking essay about Loss just now :laugh3:

I think we all know who triggers who.

:trumphuh:
So you fall for his facade?
And writing isnt a big deal for us intelligent people...wish you could understand...but you dont..
And he doesnt trigger jack shit...I trigger his stupid ass badly...I feel sorry for him and the losers hes conning....every word I posted is facts..but you prefer to focus on irrelevent things like " he made a 3 paragraph post. He must be triggered" is that really how you think?

Sad indeed

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Rafa seems to be losing it. No one responds to his threads anymore and he’s about to be named WPOTY and his autism can’t handle it.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Titan18 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:38 pm

Rafa seems to be losing it. No one responds to his threads anymore and he’s about to be named WPOTY and his autism can’t handle it.
Everyone responds to my threads moron..even losers who claim 8m blocked...you definitely are autistic..
A smart person would actually read what I wrote...a dumb person would attack me like you are..you still living in your parents garage for free?

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I own him in my sleep.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

No moron...you've never owned jack shit...the fact you are still triggered because you got greened for breaking board rules trying to troll me means I own you forever and you have no chance at changing that fact. Stay in your bitch ass place as the all time wpoty

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Light work. Bbq chicken.

:arnold:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Alex_Murphy wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:00 pm Light work. Bbq chicken.

:arnold:
You own him like a bitch
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I own the fuck out of Leoss and lns... still talking about an "ignored" poster non stop and jerking each other off thinking they arent completely bludgeoned by me...
Every word I said was facts...lol at still being suckered by his con...sad.
Thinking he owns me is the funniest thing I've heard all day...I dont post unrelated to topic childishness in every thread they make..that's them...that's called being owned badly rent free. I have the pink slips

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I look forward to days when I have real adversaries and not these dimwitted malooks..
It's too easy and unsatisfying to massacre the less fortunate

xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

Leoss is closing on gap on kub and trump when it comes to people who can make the obese simp tap dance with almost no effort.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Xeros drug induced brainwashing continues

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

Leoss triggers artman into an autistic rage

Quite impressive
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:55 pm Leoss triggers artman into an autistic rage

Quite impressive
Its niether autistic or rage...
Nothing impressive here other than me spilling facts all over everyone's face and them still being too stupid and thinking small brain thoughts as usual.

Blocking a poster means he triggers you...I'm a champion

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Artman, instead of autism-storming over the holidays, maybe think of someone else for a change.

Volunteer at a homeless shelter or soup kitchen. They especially need help over Thanksgiving.

You won't have to be alone, and helping others will probably make you feel better about yourself and less lonely to boot.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:00 pm
Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 6:55 pm Leoss triggers artman into an autistic rage

Quite impressive
Nothing impressive here other than me spilling facts all over everyone's face and them still being too stupid and thinking small brain thoughts as usual.

There, right in the middle of what remains of your diseased and damaged brain, is Leoss. He’s made himself at home, and he pays no rent.

We all own the fuck out of you and trigger you daily. But Leoss has taken it to a new level
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Sudanese Sensation
Legend

Post by Sudanese Sensation »

Where do you posters have Steph ranked all time?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:08 pm Artman, instead of autism-storming over the holidays, maybe think of someone else for a change.

Volunteer at a homeless shelter or soup kitchen. They especially need help over Thanksgiving.

You won't have to be alone, and helping others will probably make you feel better about yourself and less lonely to boot.
Dude shut the fuck up...I'm cooking for 30 guests you dumbfuck...seems like you will be alone as usual.
Stop acting like Thanksgiving is some sacred family holiday too...its a made up holiday like valentine's day and just another fuckibg day...that said I'll be busier than you with more family than you.
Last edited by elartman1973 on Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:13 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:00 pm

Quite impressive

There, right in the middle of what remains of your diseased and damaged brain, is Leoss. He’s made himself at home, and he pays no rent.

We all own the fuck out of you and trigger you daily. But Leoss has taken it to a new level
He doesnt own jack shit...you people are worse than the LGBTQ losers attacking Dave Chappelle....dont listen to the words hes saying but attack because you dont understand...

In order to own me I have to respect you...and Leoss has no respect from me at all..he doesnt ameffect me at all...meanwhile hes triggered as fuck about me and has made countless posts saying such....I'm the one living rent free...hes the one calling me from private numbers like a lost puppy while acting black