This man is a hero

Talk about anything here.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: This man is a hero

Post by Da Stars. »

Should we dedicate a whole fucking month to Gay Pride Arty? October is Gay pride month.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:05 pm Should we dedicate a whole fucking month to Gay Pride Arty? October is Gay pride month.
Another idiot post
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:13 pm
Da Stars. wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:05 pm Should we dedicate a whole fucking month to Gay Pride Arty? October is Gay pride month.
Another idiot post

So you believe we should as a country dedicate a whole month to fags and lesbians?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:15 pm
Another idiot post

So you believe we should as a country dedicate a whole month to fags and lesbians?
I dont care either way...I just believe in equal rights for all Americans... obviously you people dont. Period.

I'm in the right here undeniably.
Your feelings towards gays is beyond irrelevent here

Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Post by Uncontroversial »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:19 pm

Another idiot post

I dont care either way...I just believe in equal rights for all Americans... obviously you people dont. Period.

Equal rights for violent criminals and sex offenders? No, you’re not right here. Some people deserve less rights. Including you.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Another idiot post

I have hired both a gay man and a lesbian. In both cases the straight sex ran circles around the other. The gay man ran a circle around the Lesbian. I just want to know, when is white pride day, Arty?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Uncontroversial wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:24 pm

Equal rights for violent criminals and sex offenders? No, you’re not right here. Some people deserve less rights. Including you.
Rights are there to lose...not to not ever have been granted to innocent people

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Da Stars. wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:41 pm

I have hired both a gay man and a lesbian. In both cases the straight sex ran circles around the other. The gay man ran a circle around the Lesbian. I just want to know, when is white pride day, Arty?
So you feel like isolated situations are the example for all?
Why does a certain minority having a parade trigger you so much?
I couldnt give less of a fuck..let them enjoy themselves..not an issue to me..why do you care?
Does the Thanksgiving day parade bother you too?

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

Artman feels an attraction to marginalized groups because he himself is an outcast.

Psychology 101.

This is why he does an autism over LGBTZAQHIU32+ issues but is "coincidentally" absent on issues that relate to the family unit, fatherhood, etc...
Spoiler:
He also sticks things in his anus, including wieners.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:48 pm Artman feels an attraction to marginalized groups because he himself is an outcast.

Psychology 101.

This is why he does an autism over LGBTZAQHIU32+ issues but is "coincidentally" absent on issues that relate to the family unit, fatherhood, etc...
Spoiler:
He also sticks things in his anus, including wieners.
More stupidity
You think ALL Americans is a marginalized group?

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:51 pm More stupidity
You are proving my point, Dingus.

You claim to care about all people, but exclusively spent your time autisming over issues that relate to a relatively small group of the population.

Yet you are suspiciously absent on common, less sexy, less hot topic issues like family, parenting, etc...that impacts a gigantic part of the population.

You are 100 percent about "my group vs. other groups" and basic tribalism, and 0 percent about universal rights and their application.

You are not a hero. You are not a moral center. You are just really, really obese.

I'm sorry.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:58 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:51 pm More stupidity
You are proving my point, Dingus.

You claim to care about all people, but exclusively spent your time autisming over issues that relate to a relatively small group of the population.

Yet you are suspiciously absent on common, less sexy, less hot topic issues like family, parenting, etc...that impacts a gigantic part of the population.

You are 100 percent about "my group vs. other groups" and basic tribalism, and 0 percent about universal rights and their application.

You are not a hero. You are not a moral center. You are just really, really obese.

I'm sorry.
Nope..I only mentioned specific groups you people pinpointed for no reason other than personal opinion.
For a democracy to work there must be compromise..you need to compromise from your gay bashing homophobia.
I said ALL AMERICANS unless they have committed a crime that loses their rights. Stop nitpicking like a desperate crack head searching for rock in the shag carpeting

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:01 pm Nope..I only mentioned specific groups you people try to abolish and abandoned for no reason other than personal opinion.
For a democracy to work there must be compromise..you need to compromise from your gay bashing homophobia.
I said ALL AMERICANS unless they have committed a crime that loses their rights. Stop nitpicking like a desperate crack head searching for rock in the shag carpeting
You don't care about rights.

You care about the promotion and protection of the adult version of the high school lunch table that seated all the weird kids that couldn't sit at any other table.

That's what you care about.

That, and sticking things into your anus with powerful, powerful force
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:03 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:01 pm Nope..I only mentioned specific groups you people try to abolish and abandoned for no reason other than personal opinion.
You don't care about rights.

You care about the promotion and protection of the adult version of the high school lunch table that seated all the weird kids that couldn't sit at any other table.

That's what you care about.

That, and sticking things into your anus with powerful, powerful force
Fail.
How do you go from my saying equal rights for all americans to talking about anal protrusions?

You're the sick fuck here..seek professional help.

Gay people exist..they have always existed. Stop wasting your time and energy on hate and accept reality. They arent a threat to you and arent interested in fucking you in the ass and arent going to make anybody gay so give it a rest
You have issues

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:11 pm Gay people exist..they have always existed. Stop wasting your time and energy on hate and accept reality. They arent a threat to you and arent interested in fucking you in the ass and arent going to make anybody gay so give it a rest
You have issues
Homosexuals aren't a threat to me or my body because they are a super small percentage of the population, and 98 percent of them aren't capable of enacting violence on someone like me in the first place (in a H2H manner).

But...what happens when the homosexual has power over someone? Like say....a child (98 percent of homosexuals were abused as children by a gaylord of the same sex....coincidence?), or a fellow lesbian (lesbians have the highest rates of relationship violence)?

Mucho mucho abuse.

Homosexuals are like social justice warriors and "male feminists".

Generally powerless because of their personal weakness, but they will virtually always take the opportunity to hurt people when they actually have power over someone for whatever reason.

Go to any "Predator Poacher" type channel on YT.

Approximately half of the catches and stings involve gay man on (what they think is) a tween/young teen child.....roughly 50 percent of predatory cases despite being 5 percent of the population (or less).

Very telling.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:23 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:11 pm Gay people exist..they have always existed. Stop wasting your time and energy on hate and accept reality. They arent a threat to you and arent interested in fucking you in the ass and arent going to make anybody gay so give it a rest
You have issues
Homosexuals aren't a threat to me or my body because they are a super small percentage of the population, and 98 percent of them aren't capable of enacting violence on someone like me in the first place (in a H2H manner).

But...what happens when the homosexual has power over someone? Like say....a child (98 percent of homosexuals were abused as children by a gaylord of the same sex....coincidence?), or a fellow lesbian (lesbians have the highest rates of relationship violence)?

Mucho mucho abuse.

Homosexuals are like social justice warriors and "male feminists".

Generally powerless because of their personal weakness, but they will virtually always take the opportunity to hurt people when they actually have power over someone for whatever reason.

Go to any "Predator Poacher" type channel on YT.

Approximately half of the catches and stings involve gay man on (what they think is) a tween/young teen child.....roughly 50 percent of predatory cases despite being 5 percent of the population (or less).

Very telling.
How stupid..
Has nothing to do with the person being homosexual you idiot...a heterosexual could have the same power over someone..stop inventing bullshit numbers and desperately reaching..you're trying to fabricate an argument for why gay people dont deserve rights
You're failing miserably and even you know you're full if shit. Dont waste my time

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:27 pm
How stupid..
Has nothing to do with the person being homosexual you idiot...a heterosexual could have the same power over someone..stop inventing bullshit numbers and desperately reaching..you're trying to fabricate an argument for why gay people dont deserve rights
You're failing miserably and even you know you're full if shit. Dont waste my time
Homosexuals have mental illness at rates approximately 20x the straight population.

That's not exactly their fault, but everything that connects negatively to mental illness is more represented in gay people than straight people.

That's a statistical fact.

Homosexuals deserve basic, human rights. No, they should not be killed because they have gay. No, they should not be forced to transition into women. No, they should not have violence initiated against them.

Having "mentorship" (wink wink) relationships with children is not a natural, basic human right.

Having sex with 1,000 individuals unprotected and expecting society to cover your medical cost is not a basic, human right.

Having another person recognize and cheerlead your "marriage" as legit is not a basic, human right.

Sticking 15 inch dildos in your ass is technically a natural, human right. Demanding that other people admit that is sane, practical, and acceptable moral behavior is not a human right.

Do you get the difference?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:34 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:27 pm
How stupid..
Homosexuals have mental illness at rates approximately 20x the straight population.

That's not exactly their fault, but everything that connects negatively to mental illness is more represented in gay people than straight people.

That's a statistical fact.

Homosexuals deserve basic, human rights. No, they should not be killed because they have gay. No, they should not be forced to transition into women. No, they should not have violence initiated against them.

Having "mentorship" (wink wink) relationships with children is not a natural, basic human right.

Having sex with 1,000 individuals unprotected and expecting society to cover your medical cost is not a basic, human right.

Having another person recognize and cheerlead your "marriage" as legit is not a basic, human right.

Sticking 15 inch dildos in your ass is technically a natural, human right. Demanding that other people admit that is sane, practical, and acceptable moral behavior is not a human right.

Do you get the difference?
Definitely didn't read

Nothing you post will change any facts...scram

Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:36 pm Nothing you post will change any facts...scram
Truth hurts.

You don't believe in rights.

Your interest in this is purely selfish.

Protection of your tribe (homosexuals, trannies, unpopular and unloved adults, progressives, etc...) at the expense of other rival tribes (straight people, family people, productive members of society, church people, Trump, handsome people, etc...).
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Bush4Ever. wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:38 pm
elartman1973 wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:36 pm Nothing you post will change any facts...scram
Truth hurts.

You don't believe in rights.

Your interest in this is purely selfish.

Protection of your tribe (homosexuals, trannies, unpopular and unloved adults, progressives, etc...) at the expense of other rival tribes (straight people, family people, productive members of society, church people, Trump, handsome people, etc...).
All Americans are my tribe and who I protect..you're the one trying to segregate like a nazi...grow up