NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl

Talk about anything here.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Re: NFL Playoffs - Wild Card Round

Post by manchild98 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Hey manchild. You forget the New England game? Did they get a bye?
They didn't want to miss out on watching Tom Brady's game so they're going to sit this one out.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

manchild98 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:Hey manchild. You forget the New England game? Did they get a bye?
They didn't want to miss out on watching Tom Brady's game so they're going to sit this one out.
LMAO

I can picture Belichek wearing his hoodie while watching the Bucs game this weekend. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

If you want the winning picks, fade these.

I'll take
Colts
Seahawks
Football Team (lol)
Titans
Saints
Steelers
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Derrick Henry only got 47 out of 50 1st team All-Pro votes and this is one of the jokers’ reasoning.
:stephena:
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

gaskill15 wrote:Derrick Henry only got 47 out of 50 1st team All-Pro votes and this is one of the jokers’ reasoning.
:stephena:
Sometimes, it actually is just a really simple formula. 2,000+ yards, 5.4 yards per carry, 17 rushing TD's on a playoff team = 1st Team everything. It easily passes every test. No need to dig any further to find the deep dark hole of advanced metrics.

I'd like to think some of these guys do it just to get attention, but I don't think that's the case here. I think he believes it.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

manchild98 wrote:
Sometimes, it actually is just a really simple formula. 2,000+ yards, 5.4 yards per carry, 17 rushing TD's on a playoff team = 1st Team everything. It easily passes every test. No need to dig any further to find the deep dark hole of advanced metrics.

I'd like to think some of these guys do it just to get attention, but I don't think that's the case here. I think he believes it.
He's on the best 20 game stretch of any RB in NFL history.....but he doesn't catch the ball well out of the backfield so he doesn't get that guy's vote!
Not to mention he's doing this in a pass happy league with a 3rd string LT and a back up quality RT.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

I think if Kamara had came close to the total yards I see the case but despite having so many receiving yards he still finished well behind him in total yards.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

elmerjfudd wrote:I think if Kamara had came close to the total yards I see the case but despite having so many receiving yards he still finished well behind him in total yards.

Honestly I didn’t realize Kamara had 21 total TDs. He had a better year than I thought. That being said those TDs are inflated a bit getting 6 against a JV Vikings defense.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

gaskill15 wrote:
manchild98 wrote:

He's on the best 20 game stretch of any RB in NFL history.....but he doesn't catch the ball well out of the backfield so he doesn't get that guy's vote!
Not to mention he's doing this in a pass happy league with a 3rd string LT and a back up quality RT.
Jim Brown got 1863 yards in 14 games in the 1963 season, averaging 6.4 yards a carry. Not as many touchdowns, but stil mind boggling.

They have similarities. Brown was a 235 running back who was also extremely fast who could run over you or around you a lot like Henry. If you had a magic Delorean and could have transported Brown to this era, he probably would have been playing at around 255 pounds and faster than most defensive backs.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
manchild98 wrote:

Jim Brown got 1863 yards in 14 games in the 1963 season, averaging 6.4 yards a carry. Not as many touchdowns, but stil mind boggling.

They have similarities. Brown was a 235 running back who was also extremely fast who could run over you or around you a lot like Henry. If you had a magic Delorean and could have transported Brown to this era, he probably would have been playing at around 255 pounds and faster than most defensive backs.
Yep I’ve seen a lot of comparisons from Jim Brown to Eric Dickinson. Just straight up freaks of nature.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Buffalo
LA Rams
Tampa Bay
Baltimore
New Orleans
Pittsburgh
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Indy
Seattle
Washington
Tennessee
Chicago
Cleveland
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Buffalo
LA Rams
Tampa Bay

Baltimore
New Orleans
Pittsburgh

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Shill Jackson wrote:Buffalo
Seattle
Tampa Bay

Baltimore
New Orleans
Pittsburgh

edited
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

I’m literally the first one who made picks and the only one left out of official tally.

What the fuck manchild?

:sadbron:
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Titan18 wrote:I’m literally the first one who made picks and the only one left out of official tally.

What the fuck manchild?

:sadbron:
My bad, never realized those were picks.
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

After the first 4 games, the road team is 3-1 straight up and 3-1 against the spread (ATS loss was by 1/2 a point).
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

64, I was a bit off on that number.

manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

Nice QB sneak by Brees.

:elistoned: