Announcing the 2020 AngerGeneral Awards In Memory of Kobe Bryant - Nominations Now Open

Talk about anything here.
Uncontroversial
All-Time Great

Re: Announcing the 2020 AngerGeneral Awards In Memory of Kobe Bryant - Nominations Now Open

Post by Uncontroversial »

LNS wrote:
Odogg wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
Sadmess nuked his fucking account. Meltdown of the century.
Is there a thread you can link which captures the essence of the meltdown or was it more spread out?
No link... but basically what happened was that someone made a thread asking Madnessss if he’s ever worried that his Spitshine Studio clients will see some of the fucked up shit he has posted here, which caused him to freak out and ask for his account to be 100% nuked (meaning everything he has ever posted under the Madnessss screen name would be erased), and Ripper obliged him. :laugh3:
That’s not what happened. Max indeed threatened to post about this board on my google business listing. And this board already does show up on google searches for my business. So it was an easy and unemotional decision to go ahead and nuke the account. I never stopped posting or even complained about anything.
Shut your bitch mouth, Trumpie loser
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Re: Announcing the 2020 AngerGeneral Awards In Memory of Kobe Bryant - Nominations Now Open

Post by Y2K »

*Poster of the Year*

Havlicekstealsit

*Thread of the Year*

Kobe Killed in Helicopter Crash

*Troll of the Year*

Artman

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Bush4Ever.
All-Time Great

Post by Bush4Ever. »

*Poster of the Year*

I'll leave this blank because I want to vote for myself.

*Worst Poster of the Year*
TDK

*Thread of the Year*
The Riot Thread

*Feud of the Year*
Grizz vs. Ati

*Troll of the Year*
Artman

*Meltdown of the Year*
The poster formerly known as Madness

*Rookie of the Year*
ElJorge (this should be unanimous)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Uncontroversial wrote:
LNS wrote:
Odogg wrote:
Is there a thread you can link which captures the essence of the meltdown or was it more spread out?
No link... but basically what happened was that someone made a thread asking Madnessss if he’s ever worried that his Spitshine Studio clients will see some of the fucked up shit he has posted here, which caused him to freak out and ask for his account to be 100% nuked (meaning everything he has ever posted under the Madnessss screen name would be erased), and Ripper obliged him. :laugh3:
That’s not what happened. Max indeed threatened to post about this board on my google business listing. And this board already does show up on google searches for my business. So it was an easy and unemotional decision to go ahead and nuke the account. I never stopped posting or even complained about anything.

What I said was 100% what happened.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

PhutureDynasty wrote:More nominations:

*Poster of the Year*
Rob

*Thread of the Year*
What would it be like if we all had to quarantine together?

http://angergeneral.com/forum/viewtopic ... 2&t=109983" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

*Feud of the Year*
Stars vs House

*Troll of the Year*
vegasfraud
What about that fucking little slant eyed gook?
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

*Poster of the Year*
CleveTown
KingCarl24
ripper76

Bartman
Leoss

*Thread of the Year*
Riot Thread

*Feud of the Year*
vcsgrizzfan vs. TDK

*Troll of the Year*
Uncontroversial
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Lol at madness pretending he didn't shit his pants when max called him out. Max even dared madness to post in his thread and madness ran crying to ripper to nuke his whole 6 year posting history out of fear his racist posts would be made public to his clients. Meltdown of the year across the entire internet, not just AG
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

kobeunderbite wrote:*Poster of the Year*
CleveTown
KingCarl24
ripper76

Bartman
Leoss

*Thread of the Year*
Riot Thread

*Feud of the Year*
vcsgrizzfan vs. TDK

*Troll of the Year*
Uncontroversial
you're the worst poster bitch. you're literally a faggot. suck my dick you hating ass jew
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Little boring ass b**** f*** your awards you faget grow up already.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I would crush your f****** ass little weak unathletic comic book nerd looking f***** b**** ... look at me and look at you... night and day when it comes to masculinity.
Last edited by Alex_Murphy on Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Wait a sec... did Leoss only pretend to retire just so he’d avoid another WPOY nomination?

:pjaxlol:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS wrote:Wait a sec... did Leoss only pretend to retire just so he’d avoid another WPOY nomination?

:pjaxlol:
how salty is KUB that my retirement thread got more views than his shity award nomination thread. That's not good. that little f***** got super f****** jealous lol
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

And not adding the actual thread of the year which was "who would want to f*** with this?" just shows you what kind of yellow belly coward that jew faggot is.

Someone please put me in the octagon with KUB and let me to shred him to bits
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Lettherebemouse is going for WPOY and now Meltdown of the year here ITT.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote:Lettherebemouse is going for WPOY and now Meltdown of the year here ITT.
I know you ain't talking... faggot ass. you used to be the homie used to be the ace now I wanna slap the mothafucking taste out yo mouth!

are you gonna use my photos as your avatar again? little bitch keep talking.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

I'm playing 4D chess with these haters.. I had retired all you had to do was keep my name out of your mouth. now that you wanna diss I'm back to defend my honor.
Last edited by Alex_Murphy on Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

LNS wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:Didnt JJGator have a similar meltdown? Or was that on the prior board?
No... with JJ it came out that he had multiple accounts on the board and was pretending to be different people, in some cases having conversations with himself lol. Then when the truth came out I think he freaked out and tried to have the board shutdown, but I don’t exactly remember TBH. :lol:
It was a lot worse than what was made known to the General Board. I'm not gonna get into it but just know that it was a crazy mess.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Y2K wrote:
LNS wrote:
Havlicekstealsit wrote:Didnt JJGator have a similar meltdown? Or was that on the prior board?
No... with JJ it came out that he had multiple accounts on the board and was pretending to be different people, in some cases having conversations with himself lol. Then when the truth came out I think he freaked out and tried to have the board shutdown, but I don’t exactly remember TBH. :lol:
It was a lot worse than what was made known to the General Board. I'm not gonna get into it but just know that it was a crazy mess.
It’s been like 6 years. Time to declassify JJgate!
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Titan18 wrote:
Y2K wrote:
LNS wrote:
He knew names and addresses of several posters on this board and was a certified loon. Luckily he never has visited anyone irl
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Titan18 wrote:
Y2K wrote: It was a lot worse than what was made known to the General Board. I'm not gonna get into it but just know that it was a crazy mess.
He knew names and addresses of several posters on this board and was a certified loon. Luckily he never has visited anyone irl
Damn, what a nutjob.