THT lack of playing time

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: THT lack of playing time

Post by kobeunderbite »

elartman1973 wrote:
kobeunderbite wrote:Vogel is a champion, something no one in the very small city of Orlando will ever be able to claim.
Wrong moron..vogel is a dumbfuck and we saw lots of examples..your homerism wont allow you to see facts

You can't make owl salad out of owl poop. Vogel couldn't take a shitty Magic roster very far because the players sucked. With the Lakers he is a champion.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Lol...vogel is a trash coach...we saw it firsthand here...stop overeating peoe just because you are stuck with them..its pathetic.
Clifford is light years superior than vogel..which we have all seen yet you losers refuse to accept
You're an idiot. We see it first hand here every day! Vogel just coached your Los Angeles Lakers to yet another NBA title. Stay jelly.
Vs teams that were injured as fuck...any nba coach could have done the same..stop acting like hes a great coach...he will disappoint you soon enough so bookmark this
You lie Artie. Denver was healthy, Portland was healthy until the last game when the series was already decided and Houston was healthy. Even Miami only missed players for parts of the series.

Lakers went 16-5 against high quality opponents. Amazing really.

Vogel was brilliant, regular season and playoffs. Lakers fans are blessed.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
You're an idiot. We see it first hand here every day! Vogel just coached your Los Angeles Lakers to yet another NBA title. Stay jelly.
Vs teams that were injured as fuck...any nba coach could have done the same..stop acting like hes a great coach...he will disappoint you soon enough so bookmark this
You lie Artie. Denver was healthy, Portland was healthy until the last game when the series was already decided and Houston was healthy. Even Miami only missed players for parts of the series.

They were definitely nowhere near healthy
Holy shit you're delusional and stupid.

Vogel is bushleague as fuck...you arent going to convince me otherwise..and I saw him do nothing special in the playoffs or regular season
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Remember, when Artie hates someone with ever fiber of his being or constantly talks down on them, it's because he's insanely jealous of that person. Remember his Vegas "friend?" Any successful artist? Lebron? AD? Vogel's now on that list.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Remember, when Artie hates someone with ever fiber of his being or constantly talks down on them, it's because he's insanely jealous of that person. Remember his Vegas "friend?" Any successful artist? Lebron? AD? Vogel's now on that list.
All fails..
My vegas freind who is basically living on his brothers couch and has no income or job??
Vogel was trash..he was quickly upstaged by steve clifford...
Lebron and AD??

Jealousy is a trait I simply do not possess.

You are wrong as usual.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

The Magic won’t make the PO’s this year
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LNS wrote:The Magic won’t make the PO’s this year
Is that all you know how to post?

And you are likely dead wrong too.
And who the fuck cares..its about the big picture not one seasons picture

kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Correct
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:

The “big picture” :laugh4:

Your tiny little town hasn’t been out of the 1st round in 10 years, Tits.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

elartman1973 wrote:

I know I'll regret this, but just out of curiosity, what do you consider "big picture"?
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Vs teams that were injured as fuck...any nba coach could have done the same..stop acting like hes a great coach...he will disappoint you soon enough so bookmark this

Vogel is bushleague as fuck...you arent going to convince me otherwise..and I saw him do nothing special in the playoffs or regular season
You are entitled to your opinion Artie, but you are not entitled to your own facts. What I stated was correct. What you are stating is, as usual, incorrect. Toodles.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Arty calling Lakers homers stupid is priceless. Arty, the biggest homer on the board. If Orlando makes the playoffs, they will most likely lose in the first round. Lakers make the playoffs, they are favored to win it all. If I didn't hate the Lakers and LeBron so much I would support the Lakers. In closing, fuck them both.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

vogul is a championship caliber coach who couldnt so jack shit with the magic roster
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:vogul is a championship caliber coach who couldnt so jack shit with the magic roster
Yet steve clifford took the exact same roster to the playoffs the next two seasons....
Vogel blows

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

You are entitled to your opinion Artie, but you are not entitled to your own facts. What I stated was correct. What you are stating is, as usual, incorrect. Toodles.
Steve clifford took the same roster vogel had to the playoffs twice in a row...Vogel didnt come close.
That's the facts..undeniable and not erased by a stupid comment about the magic which is likely all you have to reply with in deflection

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

elartman1973 wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:vogul is a championship caliber coach who couldnt so jack shit with the magic roster
Yet steve clifford took the exact same roster to the playoffs the next two seasons....
Vogel blows
No regular rotation player on Vogel's last Magic team played more than 69 games. Every single rotation player the next season played more than 75.

For someone who loves to drop the injury card, you sure conveniently refuse to do it here.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: They were definitely nowhere near healthy

Steve clifford took the same roster vogel had to the playoffs twice in a row...Vogel didnt come close.
That's the facts..undeniable and not erased by a stupid comment about the magic which is likely all you have to reply with in deflection
You deflected Artie, not me. You lied about the injuries and I called you on it. You lie Artie. It is your calling card. That, and your autism. And your girth.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
You deflected Artie, not me. You lied about the injuries and I called you on it. You lie Artie. It is your calling card. That, and your autism. And your girth.
I didnt lie at all..portland was hurt...heat were hurt and whoever else was also hurt..stop being a liar

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Steve clifford took the same roster vogel had to the playoffs twice in a row...Vogel didnt come close.
I didnt lie at all..portland was hurt...heat were hurt and whoever else was also hurt..stop being a liar
:verdum:

Who was hurt for Portland?
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

LNS wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
:verdum:

Who was hurt for Portland?
Sam Bowie

Greg Oden

Brandon Roy