How many times will Kammalala Harris say the word, "RACIST!" tonight?

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Re: How many times will Kammalala Harris say the word, "RACIST!" tonight?

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

zombiesonics wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:Mike Pence is the Steve McQueen of this shit. Slick, cool, always under control.

He is a good counter to Trump... who plays a very different type of character

Trump is not a cokehead
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
manchild98 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Is that first sentence a compliment toward me?

Cool. I don’t get many of those...
You didn't mean you. Pence could say he is about to rape somebody and that somebody would still remain calm.

Whatever. I’m gonna keep the compliment. Thanks!
Alright.....I'll let him rape you this time. But only this time.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

He is a good counter to Trump... who plays a very different type of character

Trump is not a cokehead
He’s got a lil bit of Tony in him, and whole lot of this

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

zombiesonics wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:

Trump is not a cokehead
He’s got a lil bit of Tony in him, and whole lot of this

The Glengarry character is a better choice... even if I think Baldwin’s character was a lot less of a sensitive sally.
xer0
Hall of Famer

Post by xer0 »

The only thing Harris is actually good at is pandering to her base with fake emotional speeches, she was absolutely cringeworthy in every aspect of the debate, she lied a number of times and Pence called her out on her bullshit, she had zero substance or facts to offer, unlike Pence. Pence did a hell of a job, excellent debater and cool headed, she got severely demolished.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

xer0 wrote:The only thing Harris is actually good at is pandering to her base with fake emotional speeches, she was absolutely cringeworthy in every aspect of the debate, she lied a number of times and Pence called her out on her bullshit, she had zero substance or facts to offer, unlike Pence. Pence did a hell of a job, excellent debater and cool headed, she got severely demolished.

Very well said imo
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I think Pence's answers were very direct and clear. He did a good job. It's too bad he spent most of his time trying to answer questions from the last round and had to keep going back. Also, he had to deal with constant interrupting. The moderator nagged the hell out of him to finish. She occasionally did the same with Harris but was not nearly as constant.

Plus that damn fly. Pence was giving a great answer to racial inequality in our country but nobody heard it because of that fly. It was so awkward how long it sat there. I also had to change the channel.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:I think Pence's answers were very direct and clear. He did a good job. It's too bad he spent most of his time trying to answer questions from the last round and had to keep going back. Also, he had to deal with constant interrupting. The moderator nagged the hell out of him to finish. She occasionally did the same with Harris but was not nearly as constant.

Plus that damn fly. Pence was giving a great answer to racial inequality in our country but nobody heard it because of that fly. It was so awkward how long it sat there. I also had to change the channel.

It was actually comical how little control the moderator had on how the candidates replied.

At one point she asked Pence a question about Trump's age and presidential disability... and Pence spent the entire time (and a bit more) discussing a new vaccine and ripping Biden and Obama over swine flu. Ummm...

Then, she asked the same question to Harris... who also didn't answer it directly... but I guess by touting her own merits to be there sorta/kinda was related to the question?

-----

My point is that it's hard for any honest person to say anybody won that debate in a meaningful way. Nobody made a big gaffe. And everybody who walked in with a preconceived notion of who they were voting for walked away believing the same thing.

And in part, it's because it was too easy to ignore the questions asked and simply rehash the 3 or 4 talking points they were given before the debate.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:I think Pence's answers were very direct and clear. He did a good job. It's too bad he spent most of his time trying to answer questions from the last round and had to keep going back. Also, he had to deal with constant interrupting. The moderator nagged the hell out of him to finish. She occasionally did the same with Harris but was not nearly as constant.

It was actually comical how little control the moderator had on how the candidates replied.

At one point she asked Pence a question about Trump's age and presidential disability... and Pence spent the entire time (and a bit more) discussing a new vaccine and ripping Biden and Obama over swine flu. Ummm...

Then, she asked the same question to Harris... who also didn't answer it directly... but I guess by touting her own merits to be there sorta/kinda was related to the question?

-----

My point is that it's hard for any honest person to say anybody won that debate in a meaningful way. Nobody made a big gaffe. And everybody who walked in with a preconceived notion of who they were voting for walked away believing the same thing.

And in part, it's because it was too easy to ignore the questions asked and simply rehash the 3 or 4 talking points they were given before the debate.
Case in point: Harris' mama bear looks...

All my friends on facebook that are voting Biden loved it and know that look and raved about how awesome it was.
All my friends on facebook that are voring Trump thought it was petty and condescending.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

-----

Case in point: Harris' mama bear looks...

All my friends on facebook that are voting Biden loved it and know that look and raved about how awesome it was.
All my friends on facebook that are voring Trump thought it was petty and condescending.

And let's take the hypocritical silliness even further...

- How many Democrats have whined about Trump's looks of pettiness or whatever on stage...
- And how many Republicans have bragged about Trump's obvious looks of disagreement or pettiness or whatever...

:trumphuh:

And that's why I rip political fanboys more than the actual politicians. They're all disingenuous shills. And we have many here... even though it's obvious some are just playing the roll for trolling purposes.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

So Harris had the questions leaked to her before the debate?

Shocker.

Never would think the democrats would be shady.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AlaskaHawks wrote:So Harris had the questions leaked to her before the debate?

Shocker.

Say what?
manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

-----

If you watch a football game and the final score is 45-3, you know exactly what happened. But in politics, both sides watch the exact same game and both sides think their team was the one that scored 45 points.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Kingcarl24 wrote:

Shocker.

Say what?
There was evidence released last night that they leaked the questions to Harris.

I can't access it on my work comp, but it's out there.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

Shocker.

Say what?
There was evidence released last night that they leaked the questions to Harris.

I can't access it on my work comp, but it's out there.

I can't tell if Hawks is being satirical or not...

:coleman:
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

https://streamable.com/p2jy4b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

kobeunderbite wrote:https://streamable.com/p2jy4b

[Note: And what makes it even dumber is that Karl and I pointed out that the candidates didn't even answer the questions they were asked.]
Bartman
Hall of Famer

Post by Bartman »

It's like you didn't even watch the debate. Both were terrible and if anyone was interrupting, it was Pence. The moderater nagged him to finish because he constantly went way beyond the time he was allotted.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bartman wrote:

It's like you didn't even watch the debate. Both were terrible and if anyone was interrupting, it was Pence. The moderater nagged him to finish because he constantly went way beyond the time he was allotted.

While Pence did seem to go beyond the allotted time more in real time...

There was only a 3 second difference between the two for overall speaking time.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/5 ... ing-debate" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;