Rank the Spiderman movies

Talk about anything here.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Rank the Spiderman movies

Post by Kingcarl24 »

kobeunderbite wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:I thought the Vulture was a MUCH better villain than Mysterio. Trying to tell us that Mysterio was the good guy from another universe for half the movie was just dumb. The audience for the most part know who Mysterio is and that he's a classic Spiderman villain. All that ruse felt like wasted time.

In my opinion, Spiderman has to be big if the MCU wants to continue. He has the best villains and some of the best stories. I just really don't see the MCU surviving on the backs of Dr. Strange and the Guardians.

I think they were both pretty good. One thing that bothers me now is how in FFH when they're talking about heroes like Captain Marvel and Doctor Strange they ignore Wakanda and Black Panther lol. Obviously in these movies there's always the question of why don't other heroes help but it was still funny. That main Mysterio sequence was awesome, one of the best scenes in the MCU imo although I get what you're saying about the wasted time.

That's what kind of makes me nervous about the future MCU lineup. With this 6-12 month delay it's going to be like 3 years before we get a true meat and potatoes MCU movie because Shang-Chi and Black Widow are just filler to me. I really don't want to wait that long.
I agree that the main Mysterio fights were incredible and addressing the lack of Spidey sense in previous movies was great. I remember telling my wife that I loved how they did those illusions. I need to rewatch it.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Kinda off topic but I’m still waiting for an R rated Marvel Zombies flick one day. It’d be hilarious and gruesome enough to work IMO.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

I didn’t realize there were 8 of them. And I grew up loving Spidey.
I watched the first two, and Homecoming and the cartoon.
The Garfield ones I skipped completely.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**