Bulls land (now) former Nuggets GM Karnisovas as their new VP of Ops...

Talk about anything here.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: Bulls land (now) former Nuggets GM Karnisovas as their new VP of Ops...

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:

You remembered wrong, meathead.

I said the Bulls would be competing for the playoffs this year, not that they "would" make it.
So either way you were BIGLY wrong?
The season ended prematurely and the Bulls were not eliminated from the playoffs... sooooo unless you have a crystal ball to predict "what might have happened", no, I was not wrong.
They were falling flat on their faces, drunky (kinda like you after a few too many :laugh3:).

I know you’re a stupid homer but you’re not that stupid.... are you? :noidea:

:booker:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LNS wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
So either way you were BIGLY wrong?
The season ended prematurely and the Bulls were not eliminated from the playoffs... sooooo unless you have a crystal ball to predict "what might have happened", no, I was not wrong.
They were falling flat on their faces, drunky (kinda like you after a few too many :laugh3:).

I know you’re a stupid homer but you’re not that stupid.... are you? :noidea:

:booker:
Someone is getting riled up because he was exposed as a liar... ^^^^^

:asskicking:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

The Bulls finished 8 games behind the #8 seed... with 17 games left to play.

On a positive note though... the Bulls did finish 1.5 games ahead of the Knicks. So that's cool, I guess.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Ranked 26th in PPG
Offensive Rating of 27 (out of 30)
Middle of the pack defensively.
22-43 record

Competing for a PO spot.

:haha2:
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

...and you're a midget with bitch tits.

Now what?

:noidea:
You continually prove my point. You're such a loser TDK.

You don't have a point, meatball. Fact is you're an easy, gullible mark AND you're too stupid to realize when things are said in jest, or meant as fact... and that's precisely why you've been my personal message board punching bag for so long.

I toy with you... and you fall for it every time.

:lol:
TheDunningKruger strikes again.

You're a laughing stock Glory Days and you're the only one who doesn't get it. You don't toy with anyone. You're an idiot stuck in the 90s who has no joy in his life and tries to find solace in local sports teams.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
You continually prove my point. You're such a loser TDK.

You don't have a point, meatball. Fact is you're an easy, gullible mark AND you're too stupid to realize when things are said in jest, or meant as fact... and that's precisely why you've been my personal message board punching bag for so long.

You're a laughing stock Glory Days and you're the only one who doesn't get it. You don't toy with anyone. You're an idiot stuck in the 90s who has no joy in his life and tries to find solace in local sports teams.

I've been waiting for the right time to say this...

2010s Chicago Bulls >>>> 1990s Vancouver Grizzlies.

Heck, 1989 - 2020 MN Timberwolves >>>>> 1990s Vancouver Grizzlies.

Anybody who calls themselves a fan of those craptastic Grizzlies teams is an old fuddy-duddy nincompoop in purple panties.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Anybody who calls themselves a fan of those craptastic Grizzlies teams is an old fuddy-duddy nincompoop in purple panties.
Rut roh those might be fighting words.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Our string of futility is considerably shorter than yours my good man, and I like Ja better than anyone on your squad to build a contender around. For maybe only the second or third time ever, I actually have genuine optimism about the team's future.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Our string of futility is considerably shorter than yours my good man, and I like Ja better than anyone on your squad to build a contender around. For maybe only the second or third time ever, I actually have genuine optimism about the team's future.
Damn Spock.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

"...the Bulls were not eliminated from the playoffs.."

But they were making pretty limp dick-ish attempts at challenging for a playoff spot. 3-7 in their last 10 prior to the stoppage. As the 11th seed and their best player routinely getting frustrated, I doubt the Bulls claw into the 8 seed with just 17 games remaining. They barely had a better record than the Knicks.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

1. The Grizzlies had to move away from that frozen, ugly wasteland that's called Vancouver to find success.
2. DeAngelo Russell is a better offensive player and a MUCH BETTER defender than Ja Morant. Heck... Tyus Jones >> Ja Morant.
3. Shareef Abdur Rahim was the franchise's only good player, but the stupid fans didn't realize what they had in him. He was a legit bucket getter and that's the most important skill in the NBA. Always has been... always will be.
4. But it's not like the Grizzlies had a clue. They were just as piss-poor with coaches. Sidney Lowe was canned way too soon. The guy has been in the NBA at different levels for 30 years for a reason. He's good! And the grizzlies dumped him for some lame, losing stiff.
5. I'd take Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Zach Lavine, Coby White and D. Russell over anybody on the Grizzlies.
6. I heard that the Grizzlies also drafted an undersized center last season. He's like 6'7" or something and super old. WTF! A guy like that won't get off the bench. He'll end up shooting like 41% from the field. Too small!
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

1. The Grizzlies had to move away from that frozen, ugly wasteland that's called Vancouver to find success.
2. DeAngelo Russell is a better offensive player and a MUCH BETTER defender than Ja Morant. Heck... Tyus Jones >> Ja Morant.
3. Shareef Abdur Rahim was the franchise's only good player, but the stupid fans didn't realize what they had in him. He was a legit bucket getter and that's the most important skill in the NBA. Always has been... always will be.
4. But it's not like the Grizzlies had a clue. They were just as piss-poor with coaches. Sidney Lowe was canned way too soon. The guy has been in the NBA at different levels for 30 years for a reason. He's good! And the grizzlies dumped him for some lame, losing stiff.
5. I'd take Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Zach Lavine, Coby White and D. Russell over anybody on the Grizzlies.
6. I heard that the Grizzlies also drafted an undersized center last season. He's like 6'7" or something and super old. WTF! A guy like that won't get off the bench. He'll end up shooting like 41% from the field. Too small!
April Fool's was 8 days ago, but I still chuckled.