i missed you guys

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: i missed you guys

Post by lettherebehouse »

kennethgriffin24 wrote:in hindsight i would argue that kobes death has meant more to his legacy than any single accomplishment. he has an award named after him and people are routinely ranking him in their top 5 now. kobe had turned into such a cuck lately like kub said. it was almost embarrassing to admit to being a fan of his. his value plummeted among the card community. i think i got 90$ canadian for his auto. then had to pay nearly a grand to get another one. so he basically went from a washed up hasbeen fagget nobody cared about like elton john and is suddenly now the john lennon of the basketball world. its like a rebirth of his legacy. the media and fans had to let go of their hate finally and appreciate the man.

he was an absolute embarrassment advocating for women and lying through his teeth suggesting that they could play in the nba. making gay childrens books and boring detail shows. his only true success after basketball are investing in a sports drink and paying the top musical and animating wizards in the world to create an animation for his self absorbed goodbye letter. he displayed his bullshit trophies with a smug look on his face boasting about his work ethic and teachings as if we've never heard about teamwork or motivation before. he was so f*cking full of himself it was sickening. the last straw was blessing lebrons arrival to LA. then the collusion and theft of anthony davis from the pelicans. him and people in the media disregarding giannis's mvp season and downplaying his all time historic pace in statistics and record. throwing it all out the window cause the lakers won 1 regular season game. kobe was a moron and got himself killed risking everything to fly in fog and make it to a meaningless girls basketball camp.

i am so embarrassed to be a fan of kobe bryant THE PERSON. always have been. from his fake attitude that seems to change depending on who hes speaking in front of. his nerdy liberal progressive mindset. him selling out and letting lebron take his fan base and take a shit on every single young player he tanked his last 3 seasons to get. i'm ashamed. but i still love kobe the basketball player. hes the most talented i've ever watched play so in death i must forgive and forget his shortcomings as a person

Post of The Year candidate
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

I missed you to.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Im glad you're back, even if it's for a short time. You remind me of me if I could let go and not GAF. My Lord and my God holds me in check, but you provide some great entertainment.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)