I got my weapons out from storage

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: I got my weapons out from storage

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:I live here where we know how to react to such things and thier effects on the public.
Yea for sure.
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/coron ... now-at-314" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Coronavirus cases in Florida jump by nearly 100 overnight; now at 314
Ouchie!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:I live here where we know how to react to such things and thier effects on the public.
Yea for sure.
https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/coron ... now-at-314" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Ouchie!
Old news and mostly tourists like you..plus I don't live in Clearwater dumbfuck
Massively wrecked

North Carolina is fucked...many new cases and nothing being done at all..bars and restaurants still operating as if nothing

And by the way..thanks trump for sitting on your fucking ass too long and calling it a democrat hoax...way to go.
So any time you have any report about Florida or anywhere else having cases...blame trump
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Yea for sure.
Ouchie!
Massively wrecked

North Carolina is fucked...many new cases and nothing being done at all..bars and restaurants still operating as if nothing

And by the way..thanks trump for sitting on your fucking ass too long and calling it a democrat hoax...way to go.
So any time you have any report about Florida or anywhere else having cases...blame trump
Why are you ALWAYS lying? Bars and restaurants have been shut down, only open for takeout or drive thru.

Florida with more than 3x the number of confirmed cases than NC, and growing exponentially. Everyone in Florida is old and weak too so it's about to kill everyone there. RIP tourism, the only thing keeping small town Orlando afloat.

Big time Kapowchie!
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:Florida is in deep shit right now lolol

50% jump in cases in one day? Yowza!!

Average age there is like 66
Florida is the 3rd most populated state...that isn't shit

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:Artman, where do you live that is so dangerous? Where i live everyone is just relaxing having a nice vacation, hitting up the park. The supermarkets here are still packed with food. Sounds like your hood is pretty dangerous, sad!
I live in a great upper.middle class area.
I just went and had bloodwork done and went shopping today..business as usual where I live.
And soon my weed guy will deliver some nice flowers for me to smoke on while I chill without a worry on my mind...I do have one worry though....I have to tell a client they have to pay $493 to have a painting shipped to them from me...other than that all is great and thank god I don't live in Ohio and I live here where we know how to react to such things and thier effects on the public.
He will cancel his order when he sees that shipping price. Or when he sees your artwork while he has his glasses on. Whichever comes first
She...and she already paid tbe invoice fuckface..and she loves the art because its food no matter how much you try to lie and say it isn't just because you don't understanding it...which you proved already

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
Yea for sure.

Ouchie!
Massively wrecked

Why are you ALWAYS lying? Bars and restaurants have been shut down, only open for takeout or drive thru.

Florida with more than 3x the number of confirmed cases than NC, and growing exponentially. Everyone in Florida is old and weak too so it's about to kill everyone there. RIP tourism, the only thing keeping small town Orlando afloat.

Big time Kapowchie!
Florida is like 5 times more populated than north Carolina...dumbfuck..that's small potatoes
And why do you ALWAYS lie about me and Orlando?

Disney relies on tourism..Orlando does not..and its bigger than where the fuck you live...for you calling it small town makes you look even stupider.
Lol at living in the worst part of north carolina

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Old news and mostly tourists like you..plus I don't live in Clearwater dumbfuck
Massively wrecked

Big time Kapowchie!
Florida is like 5 times more populated than north Carolina...dumbfuck..that's small potatoes
And why do you ALWAYS lie about me and Orlando?

Disney relies on tourism..Orlando does not..and its bigger than where the fuck you live...for you calling it small town makes you look even stupider.
Lol at living in the worst part of north carolina
Autism alert!

Florida is twice as populated as North Carolina. Florida has 4.8x as many confirmed virus cases as NC. Not good numbers for old as fuck Florida.

Kapowrecked!