I have 600 active posts on gamefaqs.

Talk about anything here.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Re: I have 600 active posts on gamefaqs.

Post by vegasfraud »

Ok let's talk ball then @ unc. You really think the Lakers would miss Danny Green and Kuzma? Green has been below average all season on both sides of the ball. Bradley and KCP have both been better than him on both ends. I don't trust Kuzma vs LAC at all. Morris would have come in and been able to defend either Kawhi or PG. Then maybe LeBron doesn't have to guard one of them for the entire game. Now he does. Which means he'll wear down over the course of a series. The clippers have 3 or 4 (Beverley) guys they can throw at LeBron not even counting Kawhi who can get breaks on defense. And yes Morris had a bad game, he's still shooting 41% from 3 on 6 attempts for the season. This was 1 game.
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

I had to edit Morris' shooting percentages cuz dude been shooting 26% since the trade lol and it's dropping fast. Was 44% from 3 two weeks ago. Hope that continues but I doubt it will.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

Hold up bruh. Rtiffffffff had like 6 posts all year if that and 30% of them are dedicated to me. While he nurses his ailing back two things are happening... I'm enjoying my day playing hoops helping my pickup team win games by being an integral team member and walking away a winner, and two, his wife is getting forked by some black Berkeley student she's seeing on the side for some young spontaneous n1gger peen and he's alright with it cuz that's the cuckish bay area way.

:aj:
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

vegasfraud wrote:Ok let's talk ball then @ unc. You really think the Lakers would miss Danny Green and Kuzma? Green has been below average all season on both sides of the ball. Bradley and KCP have both been better than him on both ends. I don't trust Kuzma vs LAC at all. Morris would have come in and been able to defend either Kawhi or PG. Then maybe LeBron doesn't have to guard one of them for the entire game. Now he does. Which means he'll wear down over the course of a series. The clippers have 3 or 4 (Beverley) guys they can throw at LeBron not even counting Kawhi who can get breaks on defense. And yes Morris had a bad game, he's still shooting 41% from 3 on 6 attempts for the season. This was 1 game.
The addition of Waiters and Morris is nothing more than for depth. I'm telling you after the first round of the playoffs unless kuzma has stepped his game up 10 levels he's going to be buried at the end of the bench come to 2nd round for more reliable consistent players. What I see is kuzma is just not built for this. His mind is not focused doesn't know what it takes to win a championship.

green Rondo are proven players but lately they just playing like s*** so I'm thinking since they're not franchise players and can't get "rest days" like LeBron and AD that they're just coasting for now to save energy. but proven role players are much better than unproven role-players and question marks like kuzma...
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

The rumor was Green and Kuz for Morris. You don't seem to be high on either player this season...as you shouldn't be. I don't see how Morris and his ability to defend 2-4 with 40+% from 3pt isn't a great fit. It's too late now though. The Lakers gave him to lac along with Zubac and now both are starting for their biggest threat lol.
rtiff68
Hall of Famer

Post by rtiff68 »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:Hold up bruh. Rtiffffffff had like 6 posts all year if that and 30% of them are dedicated to me. While he nurses his ailing back two things are happening... I'm enjoying my day playing hoops helping my pickup team win games by being an integral team member and walking away a winner, and two, his wife is getting forked by some black Berkeley student she's seeing on the side for some young spontaneous n1gger peen and he's alright with it cuz that's the cuckish bay area way.

Take a breath, buddy.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

rtiff68 wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:Hold up bruh. Rtiffffffff had like 6 posts all year if that and 30% of them are dedicated to me. While he nurses his ailing back two things are happening... I'm enjoying my day playing hoops helping my pickup team win games by being an integral team member and walking away a winner, and two, his wife is getting forked by some black Berkeley student she's seeing on the side for some young spontaneous n1gger peen and he's alright with it cuz that's the cuckish bay area way.

Take a breath, buddy.
Oh I'm sorry did I offend you, cuck?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

vegasfraud wrote:The rumor was Green and Kuz for Morris. You don't seem to be high on either player this season...as you shouldn't be. I don't see how Morris and his ability to defend 2-4 with 40+% from 3pt isn't a great fit. It's too late now though. The Lakers gave him to lac along with Zubac and now both are starting for their biggest threat lol.
That would have been a terrible trade The Morris Brothers are pretty much equal to one another in my eyes. They're both streaky players both have their moments and both are bound to be on the waiver wire in your fantasy league at one point or another.

they don't move the needle nor are they really a difference Maker for any championship-caliber team. Rotations are going to get tighter after the first round. Depth will be important only in the case of injury .
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Lol just because they're twins doesn't mean they're the same player. Marcus has always been the better of the two on both sides of the ball. Markieff was one of the worst defenders in the league this season before coming to the Lakers. He's a 8th man off the bench I agree. His brother would be getting 30 minutes a game on the Lakers though. I feel like you just don't know what you're typing about and I'm having better basketball discussion on gfaqs...so.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

vegasfraud wrote:Lol just because they're twins doesn't mean they're the same player. Marcus has always been the better of the two on both sides of the ball. Markieff was one of the worst defenders in the league this season before coming to the Lakers. He's a 8th man off the bench I agree. His brother would be getting 30 minutes a game on the Lakers though. I feel like you just don't know what you're typing about and I'm having better basketball discussion on gfaqs...so.
you and that board sound so boring.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

vegasfraud wrote:Lol just because they're twins doesn't mean they're the same player. Marcus has always been the better of the two on both sides of the ball. Markieff was one of the worst defenders in the league this season before coming to the Lakers. He's a 8th man off the bench I agree. His brother would be getting 30 minutes a game on the Lakers though. I feel like you just don't know what you're typing about and I'm having better basketball discussion on gfaqs...so.
Damn son you really riding this Morris brother's dick hard aren't you? He's a scrub! didnt I remind you he went 0 for his life on Sunday?

One motherfuking point all game long and this is the guy who's horn you're tooting? He's a non-factor in my eyes and he's not stopping LeBron so what good does he do? And we have this twin f****** brother on the team so I'm not sweating it and neither should you.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

What an awkward basketball conversation happening ITT. Not forced at all.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

UNC MJ FAN. wrote:
Damn son you really riding this Morris brother's dick hard aren't you? He's a scrub! didnt I remind you he went 0 for his life on Sunday?

One motherfuking point all game long and this is the guy who's horn you're tooting? He's a non-factor in my eyes and he's not stopping LeBron so what good does he do? And we have this twin f****** brother on the team so I'm not sweating it and neither should you.
Why did you spell out “motherfucking” but censor “f******”?
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

lettherebehouse wrote:What an awkward basketball conversation happening ITT. Not forced at all.

Yeah but give me some feedback on that banger I let loose on rtifffff.... Effin ether bruh

:kobeyuck:
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

Did you watch the clippers game? LeBron went to the bench at 5 minutes into the 3rd qtr and didn't check back in until under a minute left in the qtr. He was obviously fatigued. What do you think is going to happen in a series? He has to guard one of PG or Kawhi and neither of them have to guard him. If you don't understand how important that is idk what else to tell ya.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

vegasfraud wrote:Did you watch the clippers game? LeBron went to the bench at 5 minutes into the 3rd qtr and didn't check back in until under a minute left in the qtr. He was obviously fatigued. What do you think is going to happen in a series? He has to guard one of PG or Kawhi and neither of them have to guard him. If you don't understand how important that is idk what else to tell ya.
So LeBron took a four minute rest so what. And Kawhi does guard LeBron ... Put anyone else on him and it's BBQ chicken. This isn't a solid point you're making. I want scrubs guarding LeBron. I want him to shut down their best player. Did you not watch Kobe Bryant in his prime?

In the playoffs the game slows down and the rotations get tighter. You have more time to prepare for teams and therefore you can execute better.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

LNS wrote:
UNC MJ FAN. wrote:

Why did you spell out “motherfucking” but censor “f******”?
Simple explanation... Anytime you see shit censored I'm using voice to text. Anytime it's spelled out it's typed out.