Christians vs Atheists

Talk about anything here.
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Re: Christians vs Atheists

Post by Wishbone »

Too bad they can't just kill each other off and leave the rest of us sensible people here.

Well, except for all those different people and non-conformist.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Atheists BTFO yet again.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Incognito wrote:Dorris Burke renewed my hatred for atheists earlier tonight.
Aren't christians supposed to love everyone? Isn't that what your leader said?
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Ghostown42 wrote:
Jesus would understand me calling out Burke's nonsense.
LoneGranger

Post by LoneGranger »

Dorris Burke needs to get the fuck out of the NBA 2K series.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Lone Granger wrote:
Dorris Burke needs to get the fuck out of the NBA 2K series.
Affirmative action she'll be covering basketball until the end of time.

I want to puke when she's calling games.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Incognito wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
You didn't call her out on anything. All you did was say you hated her. Also, it's interesting that you assume you know how your leader would react to your behavior. Do you really believe him to be that simple? The most important entity in the universe is that easy for you to understand? Are you sure?

I'd like you to locate for me where Jesus ever says it's okay to hate atheists. If you can provide evidence of that, then at least you have a semi-decent reason to make assumptions about what he would think.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

Ghostown42 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
You didn't call her out on anything. All you did was say you hated her. Also, it's interesting that you assume you know how your leader would react to your behavior. Do you really believe him to be that simple? The most important entity in the universe is that easy for you to understand? Are you sure?

I'd like you to locate for me where Jesus ever says it's okay to hate atheists. If you can provide evidence of that, then at least you have a semi-decent reason to make assumptions about what he would think.
“Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of God. But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God.

“And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven."

Jesus Christ is big and strong enough to suffer the slings and arrows of even the most devout atheist. And the redeeming power of His grace is great enough to save the least of sinners. Yes, even you Ghost.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Ghostown42 wrote:
Incognito wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:

I remember this. Someone hit a game winner and in the post game interview he thanked God and Doris Burke shot back with a slimy "was it really God?"

She deserved to be called out.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

If only we Atheists had the Morals of Religious people.......right!? LOL!!!!! :twisted:

But hey, at least religious people have faith..............right? Well, maybe not! lol!!!

:twisted:
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Master Spade wrote:Image

If only we Atheists had the Morals of Religious people.......right!? LOL!!!!! :twisted:

But hey, at least religious people have faith..............right? Well, maybe not! lol!!!

My vote for post-of-the-year right here.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

americaninfidel wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
Incognito wrote:

“Also I say to you, whoever confesses Me before men, him the Son of Man also will confess before the angels of God. But he who denies Me before men will be denied before the angels of God.

“And anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but to him who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven."

Jesus Christ is big and strong enough to suffer the slings and arrows of even the most devout atheist. And the redeeming power of His grace is great enough to save the least of sinners. Yes, even you Ghost.
Slings and arrows? That's a bit dramatic, don't you think? Atheists are not trying to kill anyone. They simply have a disagreement with you on one single issue. It's not a personal attack on you (this is the thing several people I have argued with before do not understand), it's a disagreement on one single opinion. I do not hate anyone, nor do I threaten anyone for being religious, but it's interesting that atheists get hated on for simply disagreeing with Christians, and also get threatened with eternal torture, just for disagreeing with them.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Fuckin Atheists got straight up circumcised up and down this thread with the muahfuggin swiftness B

:banderas:
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Pretty factual thread here.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

They are not following the teachings of Jesus, making them not Christians.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Terrible post, considering 95% of inmates do not find their God until their incarceration. How do you think Nation Of Islam grew its numbers?
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Incognito wrote:

They are not following the teachings of Jesus, making them not Christians.
Always with the "No True Scotsman" fallacy. At least you are consistent.

Sorry, bud. Anyone who believes Jesus was the son of God is a Christian. Their behavior is an irrelevant factor towards their religious beliefs. Just like anyone who says that they don't believe in a god is an atheist.

There are thousands of different denominations of Christianity. Which one is the "true" denomination?
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

As an Atheist, I want to say that I absolutely would kill and persecute Christians if I thought I could get away with it, or the political climate allowed that to take place.

I can also say that at least 95 percent of Atheists feel exactly like I do.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

All the atheists ITT be like

"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Bush4Ever wrote:As an Atheist, I want to say that I absolutely would kill and persecute Christians if I thought I could get away with it, or the political climate allowed that to take place.

I can also say that at least 95 percent of Atheists feel exactly like I do.

I don't see you as an Atheist. You're simply a soon to be christened, who has to let the hate and racism in your heart to run its course before your cleansing begins. A rebirth, if you will.