Married chick from Maine thinking about paying me another visit

Talk about anything here.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Re: Married chick from Maine thinking about paying me another visit

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Super cringe that you think this is internet brag worthy lol
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
paskeezy3000
Hall of Famer

Post by paskeezy3000 »

One of the most pathetic things I’ve ever read here. Guaranteed artman pulls better women than fat, bald madness.
#1 Kareem
#2 Karl
#3 Kobe
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

Madnesss likes to brag about mediocrity thinking grown ass men are supposed to be impressed.

- A 900 square foot house (in the middle of nowhere) at the age of 37 when most of us had one twice that size before the age of 30.

- A 2013 Hyundai Accent when some of us have 2-3 whips rear parked in our driveway.

- A lower middle class income he’s had to put tons of time and risk into (which actually does deserve a little credit considering it’s the best he could do with only a HS level education)

- A middle aged housewife he banged 20 years ago he keeps an online fantasy about who’s so beat he wouldn’t dare show her photo to us despite him being as open and candid about everything else in his life.

- Blake Griffin, Tim Duncan, Giannis, and whoever else he’s had to promote to appear better than Lebron stemmed from his insecurity in Kobe’s legacy.

The list really goes on and on of the things this guy brags about. But hey if he’s “impressed” with these markers on his resume, who am I to deny him his self worth.

You do you, playa.

:nashpoint:
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

lettherebehouse wrote:Madnesss likes to brag about mediocrity thinking grown ass men are supposed to be impressed.

- A 900 square foot house (in the middle of nowhere) at the age of 37 when most of us had one twice that size before the age of 30.

- A 2013 Hyundai Accent when some of us have 2-3 whips rear parked in our driveway.

- A lower middle class income he’s had to put tons of time and risk into (which actually does deserve a little credit considering it’s the best he could do with only a HS level education)

- A middle aged housewife he banged 20 years ago he keeps an online fantasy about who’s so beat he wouldn’t dare show her photo to us despite him being as open and candid about everything else in his life.

- Blake Griffin, Tim Duncan, Giannis, and whoever else he’s had to promote to appear better than Lebron stemmed from his insecurity in Kobe’s legacy.

The list really goes on and on of the things this guy brags about. But hey if he’s “impressed” with these markers on his resume, who am I to deny him his self worth.

You do you, playa.

:nashpoint:
:mjpopcorn: :banderas: :jrsmith:
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

CleveTown[TRADE MARK SIGN] wrote:you've never even shared picture of this whore, so how should we feel about this?
Her husband might be on Anger doh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LookAway
All-Time Great

Post by LookAway »

Madnessssss wrote:She's 36, fit and botoxed. Looks 26.

She's a nutcase, but in a good way unless you are her husband. He's literally living in hell
Most husbands are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk