Trump made black news anchor cry on set....ALPHA AF!

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Trump made black news anchor cry on set....ALPHA AF!

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Baltimore is a great American city and no worse than most other American cities.
Baltimore has like the 6th highest crime rate in the country.

:mjlaugh:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:Baltimore is a great American city and no worse than most other American cities.
Including Washington DC
It's better than Orlando
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

LNS wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: give than man an Oscar! that quivering bottom lip got em all. not a dry eye anywhere
Screw that... give him a punch square in the face for making this about race, and refusing to hold accountable the deplorable politicians responsible for making Baltimore such a mess.

Have you ever thrown a punch in your life, Susan?

I'd bust you square in the face if we ever met, meathead... does that answer your question? Of course I'd have to get on my knees to do so, since you're probably only about 5-feet tall.

:booker:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

LNS wrote:
Screw that... give him a punch square in the face for making this about race, and refusing to hold accountable the deplorable politicians responsible for making Baltimore such a mess.

Have you ever thrown a punch in your life, Susan?

I'd bust you square in the face if we ever met, meathead... does that answer your question? Of course I'd have to get on my knees to do so, since you're probably only about 5-feet tall.

:booker:

Sure you would, pussy. You’re pushing 60 or some shit.

:ape: