Question for the LeTots...

Talk about anything here.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Question for the LeTots...

Post by Kingcarl24 »

He'll try tonight. He's been paying close attention to what Durant has been doing lately and will stop at nothing to show he still is the best.

He'll either succeed or fail. If he puts up a near triple double and a win while Durant goes for near 50, I will think Lebron had the better game.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Max wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
Max wrote: You guys got enough free throws for chrissakes.
Ok you have to admit the game was called fairly. I agree with the refs on not calling a foul on that last play. Iowa did have a TON of free throws, but I think they were deserved. I believe in both halves we had you at the double bonus around the 7 minute mark. With that being said, that might be the best thing to do against Iowa. Make them beat you at the free throw line because we are GOD AWFUL. It did bother me, however, that the refs T'd up Fran and not Izzo when they did virtually the same thing. But I guess Fran's got that reputation now.

Not to mention we don't use Aaron White as much as we should. When used correctly, he could be one of the most valuable players in the Big Ten. Solid low post game, great FT shooter, solid passer, and a solid rebounder. He could be a legitimate triple double threat.
It was a fair game. I was just messing with him.
Iowa's got me flustered right now. Can't fuckin make free throws, can't fuckin finish games........... Not to mention the Iowa sports analyst said we would win by AT LEAST 9 last night. What a fuckin idiot. Oh and Woodbury needs to get the hell off our team. He's worthless.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

gaskill15 wrote:
Max wrote:
gaskill15 wrote: Ok you have to admit the game was called fairly. I agree with the refs on not calling a foul on that last play. Iowa did have a TON of free throws, but I think they were deserved. I believe in both halves we had you at the double bonus around the 7 minute mark. With that being said, that might be the best thing to do against Iowa. Make them beat you at the free throw line because we are GOD AWFUL. It did bother me, however, that the refs T'd up Fran and not Izzo when they did virtually the same thing. But I guess Fran's got that reputation now.

Not to mention we don't use Aaron White as much as we should. When used correctly, he could be one of the most valuable players in the Big Ten. Solid low post game, great FT shooter, solid passer, and a solid rebounder. He could be a legitimate triple double threat.
Iowa's got me flustered right now. Can't fuckin make free throws, can't fuckin finish games........... Not to mention the Iowa sports analyst said we would win by AT LEAST 9 last night. What a fuckin idiot. Oh and Woodbury needs to get the hell off our team. He's worthless.
I understand your frustration. You guys had momentum all night.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

gaskill15 wrote:
Max wrote:
gaskill15 wrote: Ok you have to admit the game was called fairly. I agree with the refs on not calling a foul on that last play. Iowa did have a TON of free throws, but I think they were deserved. I believe in both halves we had you at the double bonus around the 7 minute mark. With that being said, that might be the best thing to do against Iowa. Make them beat you at the free throw line because we are GOD AWFUL. It did bother me, however, that the refs T'd up Fran and not Izzo when they did virtually the same thing. But I guess Fran's got that reputation now.

Get out of my head.

FT's :evil:

My kid(teens) had no idea Woodbury's first name really isn't "That fuckin"
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
Max wrote: It was a fair game. I was just messing with him.
Get out of my head.

FT's :evil:

My kid(teens) had no idea Woodbury's first name really isn't "That fuckin"
Gabriel needs to swoop Woodbury's minutes. I like him a lot.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

Max wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
Max wrote: It was a fair game. I was just messing with him.
Every time I looked away for a second that Valentine(love/hate that kid) did something to kill that.

fucker

:evil:
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

This thread has potential. Posters are going to be really disappointed when they see 80% of the posts are about Iowa/MSU b-ball though.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
Max wrote:
gaskill15 wrote: Iowa's got me flustered right now. Can't fuckin make free throws, can't fuckin finish games........... Not to mention the Iowa sports analyst said we would win by AT LEAST 9 last night. What a fuckin idiot. Oh and Woodbury needs to get the hell off our team. He's worthless.
Every time I looked away for a second that Valentine(love/hate that kid) did something to kill that.

I love Denzel. Great hometown kid. He'd be really good if he was blessed with some more athletisism. Makes passes I've only seen Magic make in a Spartans uni.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

gaskill15 wrote:This thread has potential. Posters are going to be really disappointed when they see 80% of the posts are about Iowa/MSU b-ball though.
My comment definitely got lost in the college ball talk.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:This thread has potential. Posters are going to be really disappointed when they see 80% of the posts are about Iowa/MSU b-ball though.
My comment definitely got lost in the college ball talk.
You just mad we aint talkin bout BYU :o
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

Max wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:
Max wrote: I understand your frustration. You guys had momentum all night.

I love Denzel. Great hometown kid. He'd be really good if he was blessed with some more athletisism. Makes passes I've only seen Magic make in a Spartans uni.
Dude plays like an Artest with a balanced brain + handles.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

I think the "sophisticated Defenses" of nowadays will stop both of them, SMH.

One shoots jumpers and the other gets a lot of layups so what exactly does the "sophisticated defenses nowadays" actually stop? LOL!!!
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

I've always liked Devyn. Any idea where he's projected in the draft?
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

The OP normally gets really mad when people don't "stay on topic" in his threads.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

ripper76 wrote:
The OP normally gets really mad when people don't "stay on topic" in his threads.
The anger level usually has a correlation to his BAC also.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

Max wrote:I've always liked Devyn. Any idea where he's projected in the draft?
http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2014/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

According to that mock draft he is going to the Wolves with the 12th pick in the 2nd round.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

PhutureDynasty wrote:
http://www.draftexpress.com/nba-mock-draft/2014/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

According to that mock draft he is going to the Wolves with the 12th pick in the 2nd round.
Ah I see, thanks.
fsuheater
Superstar

Post by fsuheater »

Cobra Kai wrote:I'm not a LeTot, but a Heat fan.

My answer is No.

Of coarse he is going to try and play great tonight.

If he doesn't, he doesn't. No excuses here.

This.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

fsuheater wrote:
Cobra Kai wrote:I'm not a LeTot, but a Heat fan.

My answer is No.

Of coarse he is going to try and play great tonight.

If he doesn't, he doesn't. No excuses here.

This.
How you gonna endorse a post that uses "coarse" incorrectly :)
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

Fuck I feel old.

I remember like it was yesterday going up to the old barn in Wisconsin to watch the Hawks play the Badgers when his dad was playing for us.....Every time he went to the line half the crowd waived little baggies with sugar in them chanting "Just say no".....

good times.